2016, why is there no damn video of the shooting from the inside??

2016, why is there no damn video of the shooting from the inside??

There has to be at least one person was using snapchat in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OfficialJoelF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the FBI is reviewing any video to make sure this beat that gook's record at VA...

Don't forget the people that die at the hospital. They'll be added to this guys tally also.

Indeed.

no one going to release video of themselves at a gay bar

Muslim demonstrating peaceful opposition to homosexuality

Bump for Intrest

That Dunkin Donuts is about to make bank with all the cops in the area.

They're trying to figure out who to sell it to now that Gawker is in Chapter 11.

It's true

fuck man, you dont know what you just discovered user!

Dunkin Donuts set this shit up to boost sales!!! its fucking obvious. Spread the word!

And here I thought Trump set this up to win the election by bashing camel jockeys.

maybe its a complot, but Dunkin Donuts is more obvious

investigation needed

BIG PASTRY IS OBVIOUSLY BEHIND THIS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!111

i dont think people take videos when they're being held hostage

No video from inside the paris shootings either, I guess when a raghead is committing a mass murder in the same building you're in loading up snapchat isn't in your top priority.

True, what about the Brussels Airport. People were recording video right after explosion.

Obviously, but there were short videos of the instant when the shooting began

they should, user

>it's 20XX, why are there no blah blah blah?

Faggot

you lib cucks will say anything about Trump to make him look bad. Fact is Muslims are just horrible people and need to be deported with the feminists spics and niggers.
The purge is coming! byeeeeeeeeeee

Everyone in Sup Forums must be keeping a low profile.

the victims are not legally allowed to uplad it. there was music in the club playing and any video will be a copyright infringement on the respective artists. unversal / sony etc. have bots on youtube that automatically detect this. the newest algorithsm can filter out must noise such as crowds screaming or rapant AK47 fire. these companies have to make money somehow.

It's sad to say that the regressive left has given the far right enormous energy. They could have been intelligent and helpful, but the regressive left chose pure stupid as an answer to the woes of the US.

Found something finally

twitter.com/OfficialJoelF

agreed.

faggots...