How do you start losing weight?

How do you start losing weight?
And stop feeling hungry?

Meth...or the legal analog adderal

Getting Anorexia nervosa

lower your carbs, up your protein and healthy fats

start lifting

Quit saying you want to lose weight. You want to lose fat, not muscle.

Exercise ... lots of it. Try marathon running. If you can regularly run 20 miles you can eat anything you want.

Eat less calories everyday than you do now.
You don't. Suck it up faggot.

I'm dead fucking serious if you want a lot of information about losing weight go on Reddit r/lose it.

eat smaller meals more often, eat more vegetables, cut out the fast food and keep bread to a minimum and yeah walk and stand more

>You don't. Suck it up faggot.
Looks like weight loss isn't for me.

Stop fucking eating so much. If you just man up and stop being a fat waste of fucking space you'll feel less hungry after a few weeks. That and eat actual food. Stop eating fucking McDonald's and make a grilled chicken salad or a cold cut sandwich. Buying fresh veggies and chicken is really cheap.

by killing yourself

When you're in the process of losing fat by cutting calories you will be constantly hungry. This decreases to some degree after about 10 days but you still get hungry. That's good though because it means you are on the right path and are losing fat. Stop being a bitch about it and get in shape. It changes your life and women actually start to like you.

If you drink water ever time you're hungry, eventually you'll die of water poisoning.

Make healthy choices for your meals, low carb, high in lean protein (chicken and fish). If you get hungry in between meals eat fresh fruit like apples or oranges. Don't just go hungry because then you will over eat at meal times, but also make sure you are actually hungry and not just bored. If your stomach isn't growling drink a large glass of water or chew gum before you eat an extra snack.

Drink loads of water. You might not see changes the first week but you'll start to feel changes after the first month. Just don't be overeating unhealthy shit

Eating everything>seeing your dick

This meme should end. McDonalds doesn't make you fat. There isn't even one within walking distance, I haven't eaten there in a few months.

intense self control for the first ~5 days
after that its easy
i was 290 lbs now im 225 6'1 amerifat

Leafy greens and low GI foods, boss man.

Are you fucking retarded? McDonald's will leave you full for one hour and you'll be hungry again the next

Here's how I lost majority of my weight going into high school and keeping it off currently in JC.
1) Start lifting, high weight low reps will increase your metabolism and burn calories even while your not working out.
2) Start taking concerta or aderall. This will keep your mind off eating and it will also weaken your appetite.
3) Watch what you eat.

Lol, cold cuts are mostly fat and sodium.

Yeah cold cuts aren't going to get you anywhere.. especially in a carb filled sandwich. I guess if you're eating total shit and are 300lbs it will help you, but after a certain point it will hold you back

stop eating stupid shit like pic related. seriously these food hipsters and their dumb gimmicks need to stop. a doughnut burger is disgusting as fuck I don't know how anyone can find that shit tasty at all. wouldn't even eat that shit if i was high.

20 miles within what time range?
A day? Ljy

take up smoking, cigarettes. its a natural appetite suppressant and something to distract you. instead of reaching for a snack, have a smoke. soon enough your snack cravings and total hunger will drop. but also, activity. doubly so now as you need to also work against the damage the tobacco is doing.

i drink alot of alcohol pass out and don't eat all

If you're active enough you can eat whatever the fuck you want. Weight loss isn't some magical mysterious thing.
>burn more than you eat
Lose weight.
>eat more than you burn
Gain weight.
Why are fat people so fucking stupid?

So trade diabetes and heart attack for mouth/lung cancer and heart attack. Optimal strategy user

Vaping is actually good. Want some fucking coca cola? Vape cola flavored juice etc etc etc etc.

inb5 autist vaporer

bless papa

Some faggots are just born this way
> retarded

Maybe the food they eat impairs emotional and mental judgement?
Pretty sure eating much fat makes your body produce more estrogen making you more emotional and stupid.

I.e.
Women

But I'm not science doctor

no, you can never eat anything you want.
you cant eat 20l oil and expect not to get cardiac arrest by 10. july

Eat food that is not dense in calories. Also eating less will give you less hunger, and as your stomach shrinks you will feel full faster.

Atleast im not 300 pounds kek

again, you cant eat whatever you want. eat heatlhy shit like plants. avoid fatty plants and meat. dont eat chicken its full of cholerestorel kiss your heart goodybe

that's for health, not weight

Thank you Mr. Pedantic. You sure proved that guy wrong.

If you would start thinking before you say things you wouldn't constantly be wrong and your colon wouldn't be so crucified about it.

Drink more water. I dropped 30 pounds over 6 months without any conscious change in diet other than drinking like a gallon of water a day. I didn't even exercise and motherfuckers gush over how much weight i've lost. Still a ham planet though, so i started going to the gym. Point is though, I have the motivation and energy to go just because i started drinking more water several months ago.

Cut out sugar: soda, bullshit junkfood, ketchup, bbq sauce. Even if you keep eating like an Amerifat you'll lose some weight by cutting out the sugar.

You won't get ripped or even skinny faggot. But you don't need to starve yourself or feel like you're on a diet to lose weight.

Sir Literal strikes again. What's it like not being able to pick up on neither sarcasm nor exaggeration?

Don't do everything at once choose either:
excercise, smaller portions, cut calories,cut sugar/alcohol. do one thing for 2-3 weeks then ad another.
Don't think about it as a diet, think about it as a lifestyle change. Also tip for first 2-3 months stop drinking alcohol or smoking weed, they lower your will and you will pig out.
Go for long walks use this time to listen to podcasts/audiobooks to help with boredom.
Also what really helped me was whenever possible i leave money and credit cards home so to stop impulse buying.
Learn to cook it isn't that hard or time consuming and try not to have high caloric easy snack-able food. Everything in my fridge besides fruit and vegetables requires more or less cooking and most times my laziness wins with my appetite. Lastly learn to distinguish hunger from appetite.

Just add vinegar to everything you consume. EVERYTHING. You will find yourself shedding weight in no time!