And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old, angry, irrelevant, WHITE...

And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old, angry, irrelevant, WHITE, stupid men block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

Pathetic. Its 2016 we should be better than this.

Well said OP. my prayers are with the true Americans hurt by this event: the lgbt community and the Muslim community who will have to endure renewed hate attacks.

The NRA faggots don't even deserve to be called human

Right on, anyone who rushes out to buy a gun in light of a tragedy like this has nothing worth defending inside them

Do you have any idea how hard it is to amend the Constitution of the United States of America?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to see loved ones and children die to gun violence across America?

We did it before, to end slavery, to end sexism in voting. And in 2016 its time to end mass killings.

or we could just ban islam

Maybe we should just curb our import of terror

Ouch, almost got cut on that edge.

Almost got a tumor from that cancer.

Good job being retarded

criminals dont follow crimes and gun violence would only make it worse
the underlying premise of humans being distorted through unnatural occurances/restrictions on the algorithm/script/experiment ETC of; prohibition. derails everything

either its illegal or the law isnt
>jurisprudence

>be anti-religious
>get called edgy because of fedora meme
>religious people keep going on mass killings

I'm so sadden by this news. I plan on visiting my local mosque and, if they allow me the honour, apologising for the reaction to this event. What must these poor people think of our country?

>"YEA GUYS LET'S MAKE GUNS ILLEGAL SO NOBODY CAN GET THEM!"
>"YOU MEAN LIKE THE TIME WE MADE DRUGS ILLEGAL AND NOBODY HAS ACCESS TO THEM ANYMORE?"
>"YEA JUST LIKE THAT!"

Of course criminials don't follow the law. That is why it is IMPERATIVE we restrict access to guns in the 21st century. Its not the 1700s any more. We don't live on the frontier and need guns to survive any more.

So a muslim extremist kills 50 people and im supposed to feel bad for muslims and blame the gun instead? You have officially hit a new low of stupidity

You realize he was a Muslim with Afghani parents, right?

And he was on the FBI watchlist for recently pledging loyalty to ISIS

HAHA hardly far from anywhere near a desirable society there are still critical failures open ur eyes u autistic retarded cunt

( i dont mean this as an ad hominom i mean you are genuinely through your ignorance to instances such as my life which i dont owe you of explanation in this format that you are a delayer and inhibiotr)
of course we need guns. to kill people like you, those that have wronged me, muslims, females, queers etc

anyone posting that here is baiting/trying to be "ironic"

If you don't like it, leave. Move to france.

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Here's a tip, no amount of banning or restricted access to guns will stop gun violence. Criminals don't follow the law, that's what makes them criminals. A motivated criminal WILL have access to guns regardless of what your crying for.

if you can find a headline of a muslim punching 50 people to death in a night, i'd love to see it

Cenk Uygar called, he wants all if you Redditors back to TYT's subreddit, hurry!

so what ur saying is we need smarter breeding patterns and to kill off all the older more redundant versions and models that are causing the critical failures and perpetuating the roadblocks to progress, senicide? i like the cut of ur jib user.

check out what calander the muslims use its like 800 years behind the christian which again is 800 years behind roman kings. just saiyan

right, let's stereotype him based on race and religion, so more muslim teenagers are isolated from society and forced into extremism.

This harm done to the LGBT community today was done by a young man who was driven to extremism by isolation, most likely by islamophobia. People who stroke the flames of hate, like Trump, even if not pulling the trigger, are causing these events.

But to your point, socially isolated 20 somethings are not going to have access to the black market guns. Drug dealers and such might, but those people are not mass shooters.

Are you going to tell me Adam Lanza could have bought ANYTHING on the black market?

It's all the NRA's fault that a fanatic killed people. This kind of thing would never happen in a gun-free country like France.

How bout a muslim killing 50 people with a bomb?

Would that make you shut up?

But sandniggers seem to be the only people who resort to senseless violence and murder sprees when confronted with issues or ideas they don't like. They're subhuman.

keep defending crazies by blaming others. That's been working so far

I know this is b8, but fuck it.

No matter how many laws you pass, amendments you push through, or tightening of the border you do fully automatic guns will always be here.

They will be shipped, smuggled, milled or even 3D printed soon enough. If you outlaw things the black market for them grows. Please stop thinking the government can preserve your little innocence bubble; it simply cannot.

Your shooter was a registered Democrat. He could have got his weapon from the Obama gun walking program that gave cartels assault weapons so they could machine-gun children. We know many of the machine gun military assault weapons made it back into the us.

As a white male, I realise the burden is on me to mend relations with my Muslim neighbours. It is, after all, my people's fault this tragedy happened. My wife will be bent over on our bed with her ass spread. Any Muslim wishing to partake may violently stuff their gloriously halal cocks into her vagina and anus. I hope this can help ease the pain my people have caused.

Then it wasn't because of the gun, it was because he was msulim

His own father said he saw two men kissing in Miami and he was infuriated by it.

But no, rational human beings that recognize the causes of these things are the problem, not the actual people who perpetrate them.

>Are you going to tell me Adam Lanza could have bought ANYTHING on the black market?

Uh, yeah, why not? If anything he could have bought shit through Tor.

>Muslim commits atrocity
>"Hmm, how can I blame this on white people?"
Fuck off, SJW.

>block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

Okay. So, what do we do when Gun Violence turns into Knife Violence? Or Bomb Violence? Or Car Violence?

As the UK has shown, banning shit don't stop shit. You can fucking ban pointy knives all you want, that doesn't stop chavs from fucking shiving you for wearing the wrong shoes on their street.

The war over slavery was way longer and violent than a few shootings a year

Because gun laws will stop criminals from getting guns.
Yeah, because rape being illegal stops rapists.

>machine gun military assault weapons

What the fuck? Kys

I once heard this conspiracy theory that a bunch of Muslims used box-cutters and a few commercial jets to kill thousands of people in America, but it's just a sketchy conspiracy theory so who knows.

I also blame Trump and Fox. Before them there was no gun violence, or really violence of any kind.

>And yet again we have a national tradgedy because racist, old, angry, irrelevant, WHITE, stupid men block any real effort to curtail gun violence.

A MUSLIM killed 50 FAGGOTS and you blame white men? And you think its a tragedy?

The US needs more control over muslims if this incident leads to that its a silver lining. We now have 50 less degenerates spreading Aids and who knows what else around our community.

This mudslime earned his 72 virgins.

The only thing pathetic around here is you, get your pussy ass back to tumblr where it belongs.

How about mulsims killing over 3000 people with two planes? Or killing with suicide bombings? Or the beheadings? Did frances strict gun laws prevent that attack? A person intent on killing a large group of people will succeed regardless of what tool they use to reach their goal. He could have easily reached the same goal with some fertilizer and diesel fuel. He actually chose the more expensive option. Again it is the the tools fault. It is the person who uses it.

>Dude buys illegal guns off the black market
>Hurr durr we need gun control now!
The gun he used is already illegal. What do we do now, make it more illegal-er?

How is it that no one on /b knows this guy was a security guard? He passed the background checks and wanted to be a cop. Who watched the watchmen you ahistorical faggot?

And while I'm on point here, the solution is simple; we arm teh gheys.

Your point would be better if you used a better slang term that was more common instead of chav. I have no clear indication of the lowlife non white race you are speaking about

HE WAS UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOUR DUMB CUNT

We should ban anyone who has been under FBI investigation from owning guns. That would take care of 90% of the cp clickers on Sup Forums

At least 30 members of an Afghan wedding party were killed and many more wounded when a U.S. plane bombed a village in the central province of Uruzgan today ...

It's called Karma you fucking inbreds, your leaders have been invading the middle east for decades now, how much carnage are you ignorant of?

You think these 50 fags have it bad? Wait until they are judged by Christ.

And how would you "curtail" gun violence, lib? Make a tricky registration process? They'll buy illegal guns. Ban guns for domestic ownership? They'll buy illegal guns. No, the safest thing you can do to stop gun violence is stop granting fucked up youths fame you media cuck.

Whoa, you're sounding crazy now. According to the all knowing internets, George Bush and the Easter Bunny faked the whole thing. They were trying to make the world think Muslims were violent and irrational.

Now that's WAY out there. No way people would believe some shit like that right?

Oh, wait. People actually think the Cold War is over and don't realize Korea, Veitnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc was really about Russia.

Stop with conspiracies, please. Everyone knows it was a 5 eyes plan to show how a Muslim country could be converted to democracy. (E;G NATO controlled)

+1000000

You too, faggot. Literally the entire internet is ran through algorithms and archived. They don't have those zetabyte+ data centers for nothing.

It takes 2/3 of both the House and Senate, then 2/3 of the states have to ratify it.

So practically impossible unless nearly everyone agrees on something.

I don't agree with changing the second amendment, keep the fucking muslims out instead.

Kill yourself with a knife you stupid faggot.

How about you apologize with an assault rifle?

>right, let's stereotype him based on race and religion, so more muslim teenagers are isolated from society and forced into extremism.

Right so lets keep making white men the scapegoat for everything bad so more of them eventually turn to and vote for extremists like Trump.

See how that works you stupid stupid retarded piece of shit?

Trump's success is the fault of assholes like you.

bate lol

I'm voting for Trump just to spite faggots like you.

I can tell you it's a lot easier than trying to overthrow an increasingly oppressive government on the way to policing THOUGHT you scum

When will you learn that banning guns wont stop violence or crime, if you get rid of guns you are going to have less shootings but some other form of mass murder/violence will be prevalent (bombings/stabbings/hitting crowds with cars) whatever, then you will just end up banning bullshit on top of bullshit (like knives in the UK lol), humans aren't stupid if they want to do something they find an effective way to do it no matter what restrictions, i just dont see violence going away unless we lived in some futuristic society where every aspect of our lives was controlled, violence happens no matter what. FAGGOT

Afghanistan isn't in the Middle East

In every case of these shootings, the shooter is found to be mentally unstable. This is not a failure of gun laws. Its a failure to deliver mental health care to those who need it in time.

In short, this is a failure of Obamacare.

Kill me pls!

>lowqualitybait.TIFF

Can't even be bothered to post the image.

Give me one, just ONE example of the muslim community doing something positive for the world or even their own people.

>But to your point, socially isolated 20 somethings are not going to have access to the black market guns.

I beg to differ, but maybe it's because I am from gun-grabbing NY state. I am a socially isolated Sup Forumstard yet I've never seen so many people suddenly trying to sell me illegal guns as when NY passed the SAFE act forcing people to get rid their guns, often by selling them on the black market.

fuck you OP

Because muslim extremists would have real trouble getting their hands on automatic weapons if it wasn't for US gun laws, rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiite?

don't ban assault rifles
ban Assault Religions

Its okay ill wait..

it won't solve shit. people will get guns other ways, just how prohibition worked. and we might be talking in degrees of tragedy, but I'm just stating no matter how hard you try to stop the flood, if there are means for the people to obtain them, they will.

always enough religion in the world to incite war
never enough to instill peace

He was afgan

You realise the Romans invented Christianity so they had a single unified religion across the breadth of their rule right? Hence all the pagan aspects versus Judaism, it's elder brother.

Islam is Judaisms youngest brother, originating in the seventh century or thereabouts.

Finally the Romans had a Republic system of government with an emperor, not a king.

although I shall weigh in by saying i'm on the conservative side of this argument, i would like to say,
Y'ALL FAGGOTS TOOK THE BAIT

let's not loose sight of the fact this was an attack on gays as a whole.

our beloved moot could have very well been in that club last night and dead now.

there isn't a single one of you faggots that wouldn't revolt if this mudslime ended moots suffering.

Since American predators kill 50 Muslims at a time, irrespective of the collateral damage, that would be poetic.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

they really did. This was like, painfully obvious bait too. But hey, I guess Poe's Law applies to bait.

>How bout a muslim killing 50 people with a bomb?

>Would that make you shut up?
Fucking brilliant user. Its hilarious how some faggots on here blame an inanimate object rather than the individual or his twisted religion

>You realise the Romans invented Christianity so they had a single unified religion across the breadth of their rule right?
this is the dumbest thing on Sup Forums I've seen in weeks

Taking away innocent folks rights will not save other folks lives.

You can not prevent this type of thing unless families actually have options to treat mentally ill members of their family.

Taking guns away will not save any lives at all.

Just look at the places that have already done this. Chicago, Washington DC or on a Country scale Australia. This has not stopped or even reduced violence in those places.

We could curtail immigration perhaps?

Better yet we could punish those who commit violent crimes swiftly, AFTER THE FACT.

Perhaps now we should deport the families of this killer and thus show that there are DIRECT consequences to this type of action,

Don't take MY freedoms because of this asshats actions.

Make those directly involved. Those who failed to recognize and report his eccentricities pay a price for their silence. Firearms in this nation provide security and food to those of us who legally use them and respect the law.
You can not have my gun.

correlation ain't causation

You're all missing the point. Let's just ban murder.

Murder is already banned, so is calling for others to murder people in the name of god, but those imam fucks still run around free.

Because it isn't a gun problem. It's an Islam problem.

These shootings are all taking place in locations where law-abiding citizens are banned from carrying firearms. Your ideology doesn't work in reality.

Dodged yur bait bro!

Right so the fact that the law allows the right to keep and bear arms and insists that right shall not be infringed is not the cause of this violence and does not need to be changed or infringed.

is nobody gonna check this guys dubs?

i live in the uk and banning guns wont mean shit.

i live in an area where 12 year olds carry guns while driving round on motorbikes with hoodies on and there are 0 muslims.
You have them 12 year olds growing up and selling drugs getting cars and joining real gangs and causing mayhem.
And these gangs will sell you guns or rent you them if you have the cash and contacts.

banning guns is easy finding the people who use them in anger is and would be far more rewarding.

Karma doesn't exist, you degenerate fuck.

Yes, but who gives them drugs and guns, and who runs these gangs? Who's all buddy-buddy with the Hell's Angels worldwide? Huh? That's right, muslims!