Ask someone who was clinically dead for 15 minutes anything

Ask someone who was clinically dead for 15 minutes anything.
>i m not attention whoring
>i will stay only for half an hour
To start god does exist.

How do you know. Did your hear or see him?

tik tok time is passing...

>To start god does exist.
So, which religion is right?

Why were you clinically dead? Was medically induced?

The person who welcomed me when i was dead told me about him. Never saw him or heard him.

how do u kmow u were dead?

some guy i knew got run over by a car and and cracked open dead for a couple of min. revived said he didnt see shit. what the fuck did you see

So suicide bombers are up there caked in virgin pussy ? I think I will become a Muslim thanks user

I dont know... noone told me nor i asked.
Road accident, i was okay till they transported me to hospital then liquid filled my lungs, doctors did their best and saved me.

cracked open his head** fucken high

Is the fun off of it

i knew because i can sense myself as an etherial soul. The little girl that talked to me told me in the exact words that i will never forget " you are dead but this is something to celebrate about"
A little girl welcomed me, she was the first person that died during my life, my first encounter with death. No tounels no paradise gates for me. Just the room i first heard about her death.

Are you gonna try dmt or or something?

as far as i know dmt is a sunstance released in your body during birth and death only. I dont think i was hallucinating because everything was so real and seemed ver true to be in my head.

Does afterlife look peaceful?

And? What did they say?

>So hey you're dead now btw god is real lol

What did you see did you walk about to places

Were you able to control your actions ???

Clinical death != Brain death.
Clinical death means your vital functions stop working, like if your heart stops beating or oxygen stops diffusing into your blood. These can be reversed.
Brain death means your brain has stopped functioning. This is irreversible.
Clinical death often causes brain death, because the brain cells start dying.
You can't make bullshit up by saying God exists just because you were clinically dead. You're brain was still functioning, as you are still alive. I was clinically dead for a minute, and still remained conscious. I just went really fucking numb, deaf, and blind for a while.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

How were you able to cum back into your body

This little girl told me that afterlife was great. Your soul rests in peace, no more worries no more pain.I must celebrate that i m dead. Everyone dies because god wants everybody to be happy sometime even if they werent during life. Death is a gift. I m 25 now and i leave my life to the max because i know when i die i will have eternal peace. The only thing that changed is that i give more to people in need now.

God doesn't exist, what you think you saw was due to lack of oxygen to you brain which causes hallucinations

so i'm guessing you're not christian?

This

You're full of shit, op.

>God doesn't exist

not that I disagree, but this is a statement that has nothing to back it up. There might be a god, or there might not. We'll all find out in the end.

Answer me you cuckfag op

i was in the room i first heard from my mother that this girl died. only me and the girl in the room. again she was my first encounter with death.
it was like i was frozen and i could only move my eyes and neck and mouth nothing more. But is was peaceful like i was floating.

esquizofrenics think their hallucinations are very real too.

Sorry to tell you user but "near death" and death experiences where the person get revived arent religious experiences. The brain is smart enough to know the body is dying, so their brain panic fires lots and lots of neurons to try and keep itself alive, and the conscious mind interprets it as whatever they believe in, usually in an unconscious attempt to calm themselves.

Look at similar experiences by muslims who swear they saw allah, or hindus who believed they saw their gods. Sorry user but there really isnt much after we die.

Tl;dr: the brain freaks out when you die and fires lots of neurons, it seems like you can see god.

But you didn't see god, how are you so sure he exist.

Funny spelling it's schizo bro

What about atheists? What do they see?

This. You can't be sure of anything, especially when the brain gets fucked up.

Except for in this case, there is perfectly logical and non supernatural explaination for what happened

user, I heard a theory that the dead that welcome you are actuallu demons in disquise. Can you say whether or not you know this to be true or false?

Not my native language

Unicorns dont exist.

Youve never seen one so you cant prove me wrong.
(Logical fallacy)

i m christian orthodox.
If i was hallucinating this was the best high ever. But i m 99% i wasnt.
During my talk with the girl which i didnt remember her name, she stoped and told me you will come back later you have to live some more i pitty you. I searched for the girls parents and found them, i didnt want to upset them i just asked them where her grave is because i wanted to put some flowers. They told and asked me why. I told them she was my best frined when we was kids. (lie)

Not sure, thats a good question. Google?

Lol

That's bullshit and gay. Fuck off. Go suck an egg

I'm afraid that a fallacy to my retarded fella.
It is called: "Esse est percipi" (To be is to be percieved), the great fallacy of science.

op here fuck you bro you made me shiver !!

If what you say is real, why don't you kill yourself?

Look, I've had psychosis before because I'm bipolar. I vividly remember sitting up early in the morning and having full blown conversations with my parents, only to have her come into my room asking who the fuck I was talking to. Hallucinations are indistinguishable from reality, because they cause the same activity in the brain as would happen if the hallucination was real. When you're dying, shit in your brain gets really fucked up, and the chances of you hallucinating go through the roof as your brain freaks out.

As comforting as it might be to believe you saw God or Heaven or whatever, you did not. It would go against religious teachings anyway, as you are supposed to have faith in God even though you have no proof of his existence.

Op is a fag as usual

If you werent hallucinating then you were lucid dreaming which is basically the same thing. Which is normal when your brain starts freaking out when it's fighting to stay active see this anons post

I really wanted to do, but as i see it you cant take your own life its in gods hands to take. Then i realised life is fun and pain too but why risk everything and suicide ? this may put me in hell i dont know i m afraid. If someone could quarantee me if i comit suicide i dont go to hell i will instantly do. I dont even care if my parents or gf will be upset. That i experienced was freedom.

THIS

it's really fucking weird when useless faggots like yourself come out and spew shit like you're an expert death and so called after life.

You just sound like a typical insecure Sup Forums faggot who needs to be right on something he can't prove either way.

Do you really think 'god' is going to condemn you to hell because you cut your life short to be with him?

So it could have been? I heard that from some guy in the YouTube comment section but he seemed to really be on to something.

Are you legitimately worried user?

Guys i dont know for sure. But this was so real.
Ok i smoked weed back when i was at college but that was nothing like that. I dont know about dmt and other stuff maybe i must try and see if its the same feel. If i was hallucinating this was the best high ever it changed my way of thinking towards life and death. But if the girl was not real and the stuff she told i will be disappointed if when you die you dont be void and something different happens.

If gods send to hell a person who was constantly abused, poor and weak who commited suicide, i will personally go to heaven to stab him in the neck, what kind of cruel psycopath is that fucker

Christianity obviously

When you die its nothing. Not black. No void. Nothing. IT FUCKING TERRIFIES ME

I've never died or had a near death anything, but I've been with two people as they died... weird stuff happened and I'm convinced that there's something after death.

TRIPS OF TERROR

It's not death that terrifies me, it's eternity.

Have you never lucid dreamed before? I have had dreams that felt so real that I had to remind my self they weren't....also I knew I never bought the motorcycle I dreamt about

The brain or body doesn't need to function when you die cuz its your soul living on, independent of anything that happened or is happening on this world or your body.

I think my life isnt mine to take. Girl told me i must go back. Maybe girl was god maybe girl was only dead but still she knew what happens, I must listen to her.
If the girl was a demon what she wanted from me? why she told me to celebrate death? pls explain if you know something. If she really was a demon fuck i m fucked and most of us are.

what the fuck happend your fucking scaring me

if he does hes a massive asshole.

Tell us about the girl.
Prove she exists.
Tell us about the accident and prove it happened.

WITNESS ME

We are all made by the same god so we all get to see the same thing, it doesn't matter what you believed it matters what you did in your life and if you lived with a positive or negative spirit (god or satan).

Everyone is always going to see someyhing different when they die. Death, as well as reality, is subjective. What you see before you die is going to depend on what you believe in or what youve been through. The white light you see has a scientific explanation. Everything has a scientific explanation. God doesnt exist. Lol

>esquizofrenics

LOL WHAT IS THAT BRO?

Not really but sometimes i can really feel i dream during the dream and i say to myself wake up its just a dream and i do the most of the times. And when i see a very good dream if i wake up i try to sleep again and see the rest of the dream and sometimes i do.
tell me more

Typical atheist argumenting.

Will there be afterlife or is dead an exit? If awarness is energy, it never can disappear.

You don't need to fear eternity if it's eternity in paradise. If it's in hell though...

>we are all made from the same god
>god or satan

Oh really? We were all made by YOUR 2000 year old sky wizard? How convenient for you and the belief system you were raised in

>YOUR 2000 year old sky wizard?

Bad bait dude.

My accident?

Well, first was my grandfather. He was comatose until the day of his death, when suddenly he was fine, up, walking around. Said he wanted to say goodbye. Doctors were stunned. That night we got the call he was dead, in the old days the phone was in the kitchen... tried to make it to the phone and every light bulb on the way blew. Like, five of em. More...

Mama, we all go to hell

Well to my best knowledge, she was to trick you and make you feel safe around her. She would then tell you to follow her to whereever that demon wanted you to go.

Basically if you are saves by Jesus or something of that nature then he would send you your guardian angel to take you to heaven. That or you get sucked up by a white worm-hole tunnel that would lead you to God.

If you really died dude and this is all true, whats ur contact info. This shit facinates the shit out of me!

Not bait faggot

That summer we went camping at a really busy camp site. One day I went to the beach and nobody was there which was impossible. Met my grandpa there except he looked ten years older. He didn't get to see me on his "last day," so he said goodbye then.

Nais spanish hermano

give me your email i will message you.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

goose
@
gmail
.com

If I this got trips god does exist

The second was my grandma. I was older, visited her every day but she was comatose. Was sitting beside her bed playing GBA, freshly charged... it died out of the blue. I looked up and she was ready to pass on. I'm convinced that something caused the stupid game boy to die so I wouldn't accidentally miss my grandma needing someone at her side to comfort her on her way out.

/Thread

weird

I got nightmares when my grandpa died

FUCK YOU when my granpa died the day before i dreamed of him . We were together in a ship and there was a stong storm. We stood alone outside inside the storm and the ship was crushed by huge waves. We were next to each other no eye contact and he told me "the storm is bad" i told him yes then he said "Do you want to fly to our destination?" i said thats impossible and he said climb my back which i did and he started flying with me on his back then i woke up. Next morning i visited him, he was a skeleton ( he had cancer ) we spend the whole day together the whole family, he asked especially me because i was his favorite and elder grandchild will i die ? i said no we will talk tomorrow.. the same night he died.

People are connected, man. Some more than others.

It's like when you think of someone you haven't seen or thought about in years, then run into them the next day.

And I dont even know my grandpa that well I have only met him like 3 times (he lived in another country) when I was younger. And he couldnt speak properly because he had some disease or something I dont remember.

op here one last post.
If this post ends in 3 god exist.