Culture Pals - /cp/

Good Pick-up lines Edition:

Come meet QTs from around Spain, get your flirt on, hook up with femanons, learn '''''languages''''', use all your big daddy skills, make fun of Canadians, fall in love,name your future kid Mara Dona, etc

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/aKbez9ya

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread (don't forget this when copy pasting OP text you cunts):

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g-91mwiNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for broken heart

Sup lads

Craving Nando's 2bh

>tfw only asians reply
>tfw that's ok anyways bc you got the yellow fever

uniform pic is so far ineffective lads

Your perfect "qt" smokes mary or cigarettes. Maybe even both.

Your reaction, /cp/?

>craving overpriced chicken
Cigarettes I could live with so long as it's not excessive, not Mary

yes but she's never alone in school so i've never had a private convo with her
nah but i wouldn't be surprised if she has girlfriend

iktf
but props to the odd european or american that messages me every now and then

Fizkult privet

Relatively indifferent to both. Cigs are nasty but I could deal with it as long as it wasn't excessive. The only time I have a problem with stoners is when smoking weed is literally their only personality trait.

>Impaling a Norwegian finds anything outside Norway overpriced

yes to mary, no to cigarettes. what is she a slumlord?

Do you char with males, and if so, what about?

>You're dating an American "qt", /cp/ what is your reaction?

>tfw you crave wild sex with a black girl but you live in a hick town and all africans on the internet are scammers

stop feeding her ASAP, until she gets un-americanized.

you mean chat?

Nah, he was probably asking if we like to set things on fire with other men.

Anyone who wanted the db still here?

Yeah

>uniform pic

assuming you're a milfag you're a fucking faggot for posting a uniform picture.

Post profile btw

what db?

Wait she's bi? She likes girls?

nvm just checked last thread, yea post it lad

/hyeon0519

I don't even like chinks that much but my cock rock hard right now

>lady 10 years older than me messages
its time lads

i know she likes men at least, but i don't know, she seems a bit tomboyish

Suspicious.

Whats the most conversation you've had with her? I want to see you succeed

>Qt is coming to my city in January.

I think it's only going to be for a day or so, for an interview at a Uni here. But I'm quite excited at that if there's any time to meet up.

/Clites1990
seems legit

That's awesome man

i dunno, i sat with her on the train once and talked about school stuff but that was the only time it was just us two.

we are just finishing the class right now so i may never see her again, besides, she's so much older than me i don't think it was ever gonna work.

Oh... :/

30 minutes or so on upload

i know, maybe when i'm over her i can come back for qts on ip

I really just need to know 1 acc but sure ty

You're my new fav user :3

[email protected]
Email me the account and I'll do a lookup

You email me too, I'd rather not dump it publicly if you're the only person who wants it

Sure thing my lad

What is the db?

Is this shit still filled with flirty people who don't know what they're doing and no language exchange happening whatsoever?

If yes, I was thinking of maybe baiting some shallow girls by making a "mysterious" profile (which really is just removing all the interesting personal info and reducing the number of pictures).

Then, by the time they're tired of playing normie mind games with me and give up, I will already have practiced for a good amount of time.

>when she finally says the b word
I hate being so transparent by immediately quit talking but what else am I supposed to do?

>s this shit still filled with flirty people who don't know what they're doing and no language exchange happening whatsoever?

I learn more if I'm attracted to someone because otherwise I wouldn't give a fuck about what they say. And when you're attracted, you obviously flirt unbeknownst what you're doing ;D

Bully?

boyfriend

check if it got sent

What is the db?

What is the b word?

I don't have any email
Interpals user db

>qt asks to see what the girl I liked in high school looked like
>proceeds to comment on her and asking about her and American girls
Lmao all of this just because she heard my friend joking about the girl when I was talking to him on the phone.

I was using guerrillamail what do you sugest?

Oh, thanks. And why are you sending an interpals db user to others email? Is it interesting? I want it too

Don't hack me

Just create a cock.li
Um cause they asked for it, email me

Tell her that American girls are scum. She has nothing to worry about

Send it my way too senpai
[email protected]

I didn't tell her that though the American girl I liked wasn't bad and was one of those rare good ones. She doesn't have anything to worry about anyway, I haven't talked to that girl in years.

sent, send it here lad
[email protected]

Sorry for the delay but I sent you an email now... Hope you got it :3

Teehehehee okay but you won't hack me right?

There's nothing interesting in my life so far ;(
I have a friend who does that sort of things because he studies computer science but finally I didn't ask him to hack the persons I like acc because I feel bad doing it : (

gotta use every advantage I've got

Sent it to you guys
I'll send it to you but that's all, don't want it getting passed around too much

I should note, interpals forced a password reset about a month ago, some people will have just used the exact same password again others won't.
Either way people reuse passwords across multiple services so there's that...

tfw everybody now using cock.li

I didnt get anything lad. I resent from cock.li

Czech girls are better anyways

were you the one that posted a song last night? I listened to it but I fell asleep it was alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g-91mwiNs

Yes

but what's in that email? :S this is exciting. feels like Mr. Robot :|

I want too

it is legitimately harder to get girls on this website than in real life, why do y'all do this

Yes senpai that's me.

There's only one other serb here I think.

They really are and so different compared to American girls.

I'm assuming you're mvr... So I resent
Sorry lads to late, maybe someone else will dump it later

Depending on where you live it's not. I live in a hick town where any girl who's around my age (22) but isn't married or in a committed relationship is either a swamp monster or has a shitty personality.

It's depressing here Tbh....

I have 2 girls who want to go out with me from Tinder. Im suppose to text one back tonight because she wants to set a date for this coming week. I don't even really want to do it Tbh. I'm debating not even responding

:(

[email protected]
Pls mr.bong

I get it since I remember what it's like there and living back where I was horrible since I didn't like Asian girls and they were the main women there.

just set up the date and go anyway and try it, you never know maybe it'll be alright.

You know you can beg him in email, he left it, it's cuter that way.

fair enough, but get out of hick country ASAP bro, I've been there and it's so much easier and more enjoyable in the suburbs or in the city

I don't think you emailed me the password for the other link.

Sent cause I'm nice
Shit I forgot there's a password, just use finder.insidepro.com or hashkiller.co.uk/md5-decrypter.aspx those should crack 90%+ of them

I have to go now so sorry but any other emails are gonna go unanswered, congrats to those that got it

>only 3400 people online
member when IP had a decent amount of people online at this time?

I'm trying. Need money to get out but there's not many job opportunities here or in the nearby cities. Like even the McDonald's in my town isn't hiring. I almost escaped, but unfortunately I had to move back after university because I've been unemployed since then.

I dunno, if I'm going to go. Might be a waste of time.. I mean, girls here are nowhere near as attractive as euros

I remember the times when there were like 12k people online in the North American afternoon. Good times.

Thanks my anglo friend,ill check it at Home when i get there :3

whats the peak hours and how many are online at that time?

mfw trying to understand the email

Thanks man, well deserved digits :-*

It might not be a waste of time and do you really have anything better to do then? Or you just going to come shitpost on here rather than going out? That's true, so then why don't you come to Europe?

Seems like 10am-1pm gmt -7 are peak hours to me.. Only a maximum of like 8k online on a good day though, usually around 7k.

Lol yeah I was probably going to be shitposting Tbh

>why don't you come to Europe?

I can't move there (pilotbro). But, I'm going to take another long vacation there this coming year for sure. Just not sure where yet.

did you get the whole thing?

No one is safe from being cucked

>only 8k
what the fuck happened?