Hello Sup Forums!!

Hello Sup Forums!!

Is it only me or you guys can't get there with this shit?! I know its stupid because hsv, hiv, a child... but its so fucking anoying a condon between lovers!

What do you think? Let me know

constantly go flaccid with rubber on

Haven't used one in years

Pill ftw.

never could. i grew up in a rich white town and all the girls were on birth control by 12, so I never even thought to wear one.

I got checked for diseases for leaving for university and i didn't have any. still never wore any condoms. maybe my dick is too small or i masturbate too much. I don't know.

Get a vasectomy, nerd.

Not using with my girl this week... Im scared till the bone about her periods

I can go for hours wearing this shit. It's easier to cum while jerking off than by having sex with a piece of plastic on my dick.

Gf is off the pill atm so am using them. No feeling, but can still get off. It's annoying tho

Never used one and never pull out... I'm fucked up though sooo

Try putting it on correctly you fucking barbarian.

Ive been with my gf for 5 years user. Have sex at least once a week. Only ever used a condom once and i went doft about 3 mins after putting it on so i took it off. And yes, id say about 70% of the time i end up nutting inside her. Feels nice to be balls deep when you nut

Thank god for the pill.

Kekd

never had an issue with condoms, but I'm uncut so I'm not already missing 90% of sensation

Im circuncised... i think it would be hard to wear it as uncut

I use them the first few weeks of fucking a girl, but usually they are the ones who tell me to not use it. Currently been planting them raw in two girls that both say they are unable to get pregnant. I'm pretty dumb tho.

I find that the right condom makes a difference.

I nut inside gf, she's on pill.

When I sleep with other girls, I use condom. Can't trust a random cunt.

I fucking hate condoms. About 15 years ago some chick tried to blow me with a condom on. It was like getting a massage while wearing a leather jacket.

I can't even bust a nut fucking with a condom.

Raw and birth control ftw

Never trust this whores

Nope, feels good man. Sometimes I use one just to jerk off with, it's like a cheap disposable fleshlight.

Raw pussy still feels better but condoms don't feel bad.

Hate using them, don't get the same feeling, haven't used one on years

Not really.

Pull skin back, put it on, have fun. Well, my choice of condom fits very snugly so I have no prob.

U r weirdo bro! Hahaha