Why are you guys so mean toward feminist? All the want are equal rights

Why are you guys so mean toward feminist? All the want are equal rights...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1465740476824.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because FUCK YOU!!
Thats why.

>All the want are equal rights...
Yeah, of course.

They want dominance and preferential treatment and then bitch and moan when we wont give it to them. Top kek 0/10 bait game weak af

They search Equality??
No, they don't.

Even when she says yes its rape

No... No they don't

kek.

>I chose to visit Sup Forums and get PTSD from it, on my own

>you got me

B8/10
Feminists do not want equality
Sage

Fucking this

Depends on the context and specific situational issues, largely there is no inequality.
They question being framed wrong.
It is not about pay inequality. Largely, there is pay equality between people of similar employment factors.

The issue is about job segregation. Which is part culturally influenced and partly self-determined.

Eg., If more women become checkout operators than men take higher paid jobs then there willl be a pay gap.
If more women choose to become nurses and teachers than doctors then there will be a pay gap.

Perhaps the problems is that we pay teachers nurses shit wages - even for men who do that job.

TITS With timestamp or GTFO, feminazi

They want equality except you cant yell at them, insult them, swear around them or hit them. Other than that and about a dozen other things they wanted to be treated just like men. For 25 days a month.

Since when is this place a feels thread?

But a pass for being a bitch when it's bleed time.

kek

What board was she posting on?

Sorry guys my bad, wrong file, i just pretending post this:

Totaly byting this shit. If by any chance this is real, take it to the heart:

Feminism is ugly woman's excuse to attention whoring.

Get ready to read.

Fuck men, this is so long, and i'm lazy......

You gotta love how this fag is is a spokesperson for the republican party. And then all the Trump supporting queers on Sup Forums who idolize him takes it up another notch. The hyprocricy of the republican party is just too much. ROTFLMAO

Nice quads nig!

You'll get older one day, my son.

I even make the bitches i rape cum
Fuckin feminist scum

You'll switch to the democratic party once you wise up, boy.

You're not driving my war rig.

Lmao
Somebody hang this cunt

It's not so much feminism, as it is anyone screeching like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

> PTSD
is this b8

No.

I'm only mean torwards the ugly feminists who find any excuse to hate men

>Thats all of them
>They're rustled that they're ugly and cant get a guy so instead they bitch about them

Go back to tumblr

triggered

It's not even gr8 b8

Tits or get back to the kitchen

i.4cdn.org/b/1465740476824.webm

What I think of feminists

maybe because of things like this

and this

and this

and this

are girls really so fucking stupid that they think that just because it doesnt bleed for a few minutes that its done for the month?

As you say, Feminazy trash.

and this

and this

and this

and this whining

>all we want are "special privileges"

Fixed.

The first one is right, but that has nothing to do with feminism.
And the second one is a caricature. That's stupid.

Oh my god! There is injustice and discrimination against men TOO?!

There are women who do aweful shit and those who do awful shit under the guise of feminism?!

Surely this means that as a group feminists are evil, man-hating misandrists who only want special treatment for themselves!

lol are you guys really that fucking stupid?
I mean, i know most of you are reacting based on sexual frustration and impotence but at least TRY to use a little logic

B8 > R8

This is one of the fist feminists, Simone de Beauvoir. She wrote "the second sex", which pushed women to fight for the right to abortion and financial independance.
This is feminism, and it has nothing to do with the image of the fat tumblr girl you all have in mind. Fat acceptance has nothing to do with feminism either, for example.

okay what serious thing has feminism fought for in the last 10 years

and set against that
manspreading
fartrape
starerape
anything is rape
closing of shelter for man that were abused in an relationship
gamergate

we respect first and second wave of feminism
we respect feminism in the middle east
we absolutely hate third wave feminism with there made up problems

Because having equal rights without having equal duties or even equal genetics doesnt make sense.

Okay, see, SHE'S FINE.

In fact, I'd argue that any feminist who argues for Equality is fine.

But the loudest feminist voice, that of radical feminism, is not arguing for equality. So fuck that voice and the vitriol it spews.

we can handle it if they look like this

Women aren't meant to do the same things as a man, so take your feminism elsewhere.

actually we're trying to have equal salaries, fight against illegal marriages, pushing other women to open themselves about sexual assaults, and dress however we want.
I agree with you tho, a lot of them consider rape what is not. But for sure, true feminism has never thought all men are pigs.

I love me some gamergate!

>pic related

I don't think it'd be right to call them feminists. We should find another word, because feminism in itself was great.

Like everything liberal, it gets bastardized to a point that becomes laughable. Same with civil rights, and now all this LGBT garbage.

I don't particularly embrace feminism, but I will say this place has shown me how poorly a lot of people view women.
I can't say how many anons I've seen talking about women like they're all deceitful whores, and how they're only good for their bodies. Maybe that's why we need feminism.

you already have equal salaries
the wage gap excist because they took al working man and all working woman and compared the average income of those without taking, the job, hours worked or study into account
illegal marriages are what
in any civilized country you can only marry if you consent
opening about sexual assault is a good cause but is hardly a women only problem as man are also sexual assaulted and have a more difficult time to confess because of the stigma attached to it
and dressing how they want have you seen how little some girls/woman wear it has more to do with modesty some woman have than that they are forced to dress with more clothes and in that case it is there choice and not one you should save them from

this happend because real feminist didn't stand up against them

the real feminist where to busy taken avantice of third wave feminism that they didn't notice it poisend feminism and now they have destroyed any credibility feminism ever had

Nice quads you spastic nigger whore. Kill yourself for the quads so that we can have more space. This just in... you're taking up all the space you whale.

why not?
it's a free world

every feminism group in the country follows those ideas
the entire movement has been taken over by whining little bitches that want free stuff

Feminist from France that has read other things than tumblr posts here.

Yes, sexism against men do exist.
Yes, we still have reasons to fight (such as dress codes)
Yes, Mrs Clinton is stupid
No, that's not rape if you check out a girl, but avoid being too insistant and don't call her out
No, we don't want you to be desilusional about us women because we feel inadequate afterwards, but still if we become fat that's our own damn fault, and not yours.

i had a girlfriend who said to her friends that i raped her, but muh dick just slipped into her asshole.

I'm from France and i don't know much about how Murica works, but here wage gap is a thing.

Your dick doesn't just slip into an asshole. You put it there.

Because that's not what they really want.

Nah, that's what Egalitarianism wants. Feminism wants to castrate men

Feminazi detected.

no i didn't, it just touch the exterior part, it was like 1 sec lol, but she got hurt.

so you are telling me it is possible to hire cheaper workers that do the same job

so the most successful companies have the highest procent of females workers cause same level of employs are cheaper

Tits or get the fuck out

how can the wage gap be a thing

if companies could pay women less than man for the same job man would be fired in favor of woman in most companies or do you believe the most company directors hate woman just so much the force there hr department to higher man instead of woman
because most hr departments have a majority of woman

It's another Trojan horse. Full of other unseen and priveleged rights you care not to recognize already.
So equal clearly means something other than what I was taught.

It appears as overreach while simultaneously vetching and complaining , like OP is doing about how to get even more, empowerments and equalities.

What exactly do you mean by "wage gap"? You need to define the term quite clearly so we know what to research.

and she
is gone

Well yeah, cause assholes are sensitive you doof.