Hey Americans, why do you allow your citizens to legally purchase weapons capable of killing so many?

Hey Americans, why do you allow your citizens to legally purchase weapons capable of killing so many?
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

bump

What does it matter to you?

just you wait...

Amerifats spotted

because they used guns to bring down those planes on 911 rightt? you fucking retards try to be coy and sarcastic but you actually think banning guns will prevent whackos from doing whacko shit

why is it always you fucking idiots then

A spotty neck beard prick with no relations to America trying to speak about our way country.

> Pulse nightclub

Looks like this pulse... just flat lined!

you know mexico has like 1 gun shop

\thread

go to bed, edgy summerfag

Even if you ban guns you will still be able to get them illegally if drugs can get smuggeld then so can guns it will just make it more expensive for thoes types of people to get them or go to other types of killing like bombs an shit or nerve gas you cant blame the tool only the user and if some of the people in the club had guns maybe all of them would not have died.

also pic is OC

cause muslims are the problem.

When you're a security gaurd, you can usually more easily access weaponry than normal citizens.

Heres a better question: why do you allow people that are terrorists into your territory?

this

Entertainment ,you cannot say you aren't entertained by our mass shootings

Funny

Because we like our guns. Stay mad Eruofags.

At least it was only the gays.

A stick ripped off of a tree can kill dozens of people before it breaks.

We just prefer manufactured weapons.

>always us
>paris
fucking dumbass.

Yeah, we should be more like France, where the law says that sort of thing can't happen.

Unfortunately he missed you, faggot

Hey u idiot weapons dont kill people. I have over 20 guns and over 6000 rounds of ammunition. Not once have my weapons opened the safe. Walked out my house and killed anyone. Must be lazy guns

Trips confirms the truth

You meme is as retarded as you are.

Why compair 2 totaly diffrent sports ?

You should compair Rugby Vs American Football.

now ask the question why do you wear body armor to play sports ?

Further more we just say football because you fags cant come up with any ideas on sports you stel our name and discreace it by putting "American" in front of it.

you sir sicken me.

good day to you.

Not American, but I'm 100% with the Americans in the issue of non-restrictive gunlaws. The government shouldn't dictate what people can or cannot buy/own.

If you're worried about people shooting places up, then look deeper than gun ownership, into the issues within society that causes such hate. Banning guns in such cases is like "treating" cancer with cold medicine.

Remember kids, islam is peace!

The guy was a guardsman according to the news.

Jesus Christ fucktard....I could write better than that by the time I was seven years old.

I'm glad I'm not gay.

>libtard quoting america-hating cnn
>you never see killings like this in France or Belgium or Norway, only in America. must be our gun laws because you can't get guns in France, Belgium or Norway

Obviously not all of them.

holy shit! a non-American who understands?

you focuse on the spelling and grammer but not the message.

you still may be 7 years old.

Because if that happened in Texas, a state with open carry laws, that fucker would have been dead 3 minutes after he entered that fucking door. Gay people carry fire arms too.

because we dont treat our citizens as criminals

Meanwhile white males have been responsible for most of the mass shooting incidents.
We should deport all white males by retard logic.

Do you think it's tough to need helmets and half a ton of padding to play a game? Rugby is basically the same game, just without the pansy padding.

Why are we crediting this guy with 50 kills?

I read that he left and got into a shootout with a cop that was on scene and went back in.
Then the cops broke through a wall with a vehicle, used an explosive device, and had a shootout with him inside.

We all know how many rounds a cop shoots off when there isn't such a situation as this and we all know they don't all hit their target.

So what I'm asking is: If the cops killed 10 hostages is that on his total?

>doesn't play video games

"tough guy" covered in pussy pads and has on tights
K E K
E
K

typical American response

Are you seriously advocating that we stop Americans from dying?

>underrated post

underrated post :-)

This is bait.

Cause it's funny and I'm hoping it happens to me one day randomly secretly

Kek

Because America is mostly white you fucking retard.

Islam is a conquering religion, that's all it's done since the 1400s

Despite making up less than 3% of the population, they're responsible for an overwhelming majority of deaths at the hands of terrorists.

>they're responsible for an overwhelming majority of deaths at the hands of terrorists.
Of course they are when you have such a retard definition of what terrorism is. The fact will remain that you are more likely to die being struck by lightning than by a terrorist.

He still has the high score. White males btfo.
>dealwithit.jpg

Yeah, and we should keep it that way.

Virginia Tech, Fort Hood, DC Snipers, DC Naval yard, UCLA, Chattanooga, Oregon Uni, San Bernando, and now this. None of those mass shooters were white.

nice circular logic

Thank god they were only fags slaughtered.

Nice job completely ignoring the facts and having no response.

because there was amendment made a very long time ago that was necessary during that time that never went away, now we have hardcore supporters of this amendment that dont want it taken away because they see it as if the people who want to do something will no matter what be able to get this kind of weaponry and if they have it and they are wanting to cause harm there should be people who will protect and help go against them with a decent amount of retalliation. it is also rear impossible to get all of these guns back that have already been purchased

This is why i live in Wyoming...away from all the retards

Islamic Terrorists in the U.K. and France are not able to jihad because guns are outlawed.

Please tell me ur retarded. U can't say U don't remember ppl being killed in Paris by guns a few months ago right?

>Bataclan
>Charlie Hebdo
>implying Achmeds and Habeebs all over Europe aren't stockpiling arms and ammo from the black market

kek
>trading retards for anti-government wackos living on compounds filled with guns
seems like you are winning, sir

Clearly you have never been to Wyomming.

Because our government is objectively terrible, just like every single government since history has been recorded, you silly bitch.

Why do they need 50 cops with M16's to aprehend a single white male with no priors on a traffic stop?
We need them to prevent this broken system

because our constitution gives us that right and no one wants to get rid of it. if we ban guns outright, that sets a precedent that the constitution is not very strong, and possibly even outright wrong. then we could just as easily ban free speech, press, everything.

You are absolutely retarded.

Yeah, sounds good to me.

A bunch of self-reliant, religious folks who, when shit hits the fan, can take care of themselves instead of burning the neighborhood down because the EBT didn't go through.

Really high levels of social trust up there too.

NO U

Being more expensive to buy alone would be a good deterrent for these "types" of people. And thats not even mentioning the fact that alot of them probably wouldn't even know where to begin searching for illegal firearms.

What does this pie chart even mean? Where's the source? A feminist liberal could have invented this for all I know. Where did they get the data. go to bed summer fag plox

We all need cars to get places man. You are just mad you are to poor to afford one.

>why do you allow your citizens to legally purchase weapons capable of killing so many?
I didn't know it was a gun that killed all those people, I thought it was a guy? Have you gone to the police with this new evidence?

>Hey France, why do you allow your citizens to legally purchase weapons capable of killing so many?

>not recognizing that he clearly posted this ironically

>All these dumb Americans posting about the paris mass shooting

Neat. That one mass shooting in Paris somehow makes all of them that happen in America normal.

OP here. Can confirm.

If you have to buy guns illegally it keeps autistic fucks from shooting up schools. You can't approach a black market gun merchant like "Oy I need me some guns! Boys at school pick on me"

tfw the USA has more gun mortality than the middle east

Why do we allow pipe bombs and other IEDs?

ITT: MY MASS SHOOTINGS R BETTER THAN UR MASS SHOOTINGS

Is anyone claiming that though? I mean the U.S wins just by sheer volume

I realized that after I replied, I thought he was implying that terror attacks in Europe are less deadly than in 'murica because of nogunz by showing the pic of the machete killer dude.

>implying sociopaths who are just trying to move product give a fuck

Damn. What a hell hole.

I don't know. There isn't any justification to ending a life, I don't think guns should be so easily accessible here.

guns are available just as easily in an ilegal fashion.
ask paris, see the answers they give you.
also, kill yourself you protected non life living little fuckstick boipussy.
you will save the muslim hoard a bullet.

i certainly would. I'm not gonna sell q teenage artist a gun. I like being alive. Not that he would have the capital to purchase illegal firearms anyway, which would be another deterrent

Not only volume but I dare say the quality of shootings is far superior to the inferior Euroshooters.