youtube.com/watch?v=BGjsy7rYHec
youtube.com/watch?v=9ltBEbMqTrA
youtube.com/watch?v=oCf4Y8-lRVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same

>Agreed.

I've a feeling that the people who have vids aren't Sup Forumstards, tho

>there's hope

These kind of shits always end up doodling around Sup Forums smh ...

Maybe

idk if there even was one. Maybe some security feed at most

I mean it was in a concert right?
There're always fans recording around.

See that's the thing, it was at an autograph signing, normally people don't film them...

And this is the sign the murderer put on his door...

Am I right in thinking the only reason anyone gives a fuck is because she's a white woman?

>very talented

best kek ever

>Commets
Ho boy it's starting to make sense

Partially.
Another reason that so many people give a fuck is because she was really in touch with her fans, and she wasn't a whore like other female celebrities. She interacted with all her fans, participated in charity events, and was generally an all around good person.

She also was a legit gamer girl, cosplayer, she streamed herself playing League and Smash.

She touched a lot of people in her lifetime, I knew she touched mine. I fucking wept for hours yesterday.

lol fag

>shows emotion
>lol fag

talected*

yep that's about the size of it

I bet you thought Emma Watson was right when she said guys should cry more

>hurr durr look at me emotions are for pussies hurr durr
grow up, piece of shit faggot

>I bet you thought Emma Watson was right when she said guys should cry more

I don't look towards celebrities to tell me how to act. It's funny that shit like that is what triggers you.

We're all fags here on Sup Forums
lol
Emma Watson can go suck a dick.
That being said, I seriously haven't cried for years. I fucking bawled for hours. This is the first time I've cried because of a death. The last time I cried before yesterday was when I was 14 cuz I got beat up.

And you know what makes it even more sad? Christina opened up her arms to hug the fucker, and in response he shoots her.
lol

oh go and have a good cry over your favorite singer dying, cuck

man what a cutie

>hurr durr i don't know what a "cuck" is hurr durr
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofq_nl366VM

The guy shot her seven times before he got tackled that's a fast trigger finger

I have the vid, trying to make it less than 3 mb so I can upload it

If you really had the vid, you'd share it through MEGA or livestream, you faggot

maybe he doesn't know how to do either of those you prejudgmental faggot

Yeah just don't fuck up with him.

>oh go and have a good cry over your favorite singer dying, cuck
>cuck

You need to look up what cuck means because I don't think you're using that word correctly.

I really doubt someone on Sup Forums that knows how to make a vid less than 3MB doesn't know about MEGA...

at least we're all calling each other faggots, people seem to get upset about it lately

Share it whenever you can, sir!

I was thinking it would be easier to post the actual thing here but its uploading to MEGA atm*

*nvm it's done.

Here you are Faggots! :D Enjoy!

mega:///#!MFRwBLrb!wRt-AekGivTRKiZHZWpPuzKpknVbxyKjHzDTqlN4lvU

Seriously tho, post it on anysite, we want sound

There is this fake video circling around atm which is a few years old autograph signing session with some edited gunshots in it, inb4 that pops up over here.

fine, dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BGjsy7rYHec

These lyrics ought to get those tears flowing. Boxxee touched us all.

O would you look at that, it's the fake video i earlier mentioned.

really now? find the original video then faggot

You faggot, this was at an earlier concent

Her hair wasn't like that the night she was murdered.
This guy knows his shit

Burden of proof is on you. You said you had the actual video,
>I have the vid, trying to make it less than 3 mb so I can upload it
I dismissed it,
If you really had the vid, you'd share it through MEGA or livestream, you faggot

you must show proof faggot

there is no real video at this point lol..
The first minute or so is the same as that mega vid, here on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ltBEbMqTrA

Never heard of this chick but I just googled what happened and wtf?

Why did the guy shoot her? Just some random psycho with an obsession?

Ridiculous.

i didnt even know this perso, nor do i give 2 shits about her, but really Sup Forums no one deserves this kind of death especially at this age. She was living her dream and in the end, she just got killed by some piece of shit.

No idea yet. I found out 2 hours after her publicist confirmed her death, I've been lurking all over the net looking. No motive apparently, the murderer didn't go online much, nothing on his phone, his computer, etc.
He didn't know her personally, she didn't know him personally.

And we watched her achieve her dream, too.

There're people saying it was his ex-broyfriend.
He also could've killed the girl's brother when he got cauht by him, but he just had one bullet left and decided to kill himself. Fucking idiot.

She didn't date, at least not publicly.
A fan also said when she saw him, she opened up her arms to give him a hug, and the fucker shot her.

If it was an ex (which I don't think is true at all), she wouldn't have reacted that way.

>wept for hours

Why not? There are hella people still being close-friends to their ex-girlfriends/boyfriends. If she just wanted to give him a hug, I personally find it normal.

>tfw she fell for his trap card

That's a fake. As somebody who has intimate knowledge of that scene, I can assure you she was not wearing a white t shirt at the time of her death.

There's been no indication she knew the guy, and by most accounts he was /r9k/.

Yeah, I was a fan for a few years, and when life was shit, watching her covers got me through. And now she's dead.

Good point. Either way, I don't think it was an ex, considering the fact that the guy lived in Florida. She was from NJ, grew up there all her life. When she moved to LA, she was "super busy".

Unfortunately, yeah. I'd have kek'd if it was anyone else, but I just can't.

Yup. Though she could have changed right after, she definitely couldn't have changed her hair that fast. Also that video was of an older concert.

This happens a lot with Jap idols, the hikkikomori try to make guro anime real, so they have to have ridiculous security.

>knows this bitchs life story
>wept for hours
Get over it, bitch would never have suck your dick. People die you little bitch, what's the point giving a shit about some bitch who can sing a few notes.

tl;dr you're a fag

being edgy on the interwebs is easy right?

I don't know her life story, nothing more than what she publicly shared.
You might not believe me, but I never would have wanted her to suck my dick. I looked up to her and respected her.
No point in reiterating why I cried, you already read that.
>TL;DR we're all fags on Sup Forums

You can tell alot about a person from the manner of their death. She faced death with a smile and open arms. Like the heroes of old. Most artists won't let fans touch them for this very reason.

Well put, user.

Why.
Why cry at all over someone you've never even fucking met? Why do all these fucking idiots fawn over someone they had literally no connection to? Yeah it's sad she's dead. But that's it. I don't think about it or care cause I literally had no idea who she was. Even if I did. I still wouldn't care. It's not like sh sucked my cock then wanted to marry me and died the next day.

>uses "edgy" like it's a get out of jail free card
No i care about real shit, not emotional bonds with someone who doesn't know i exist. Livin' the /r9k/ dream
Image related

Topkek

>died with a smile
Bullshit, she died terrified.

That's what I've been sayin'
Nigga acting like females in here
>irrelevant person died
>muh hard times
>cry

Why?
I never met her, yeah, but I think I had a connection to her. You don't care because you had no idea who she was, and you didn't have a connection, so you not caring is completely normal. I'd go check myself out if you cared about someone who died who you literally didn't know anything about.

I was beat up regularly as a kid, and watching her cover vids would cheer me up. I loved her voice, her goofy videos, her personality. I looked up to her and respected her. I got through tough times by watching her videos. I didn't kill myself because I thought that there are still good people left. Obviously I'm not suicidal anymore, but that's thanks to her and other support I got from making friends after going to high school.
She had a huge connection to her fans, Christina would call us "Team Grimmie", and "Frands", because she called us her friends and fans.
Being a 14 year old faggot with no friends who regularly got beat, having Christina's videos really cheered me up.
I've never met her, and I never will. I fawned over her because she really was a good person, had an amazing voice, and positive personality. She wasn't a whore like other celebs.

You can care about someone even if you didn't want them to suck your dick, even if they didn't want to marry you, even if you've never met them.

Pretty sure what he meant was that she welcomed death with a smile, no one ACTUALLY dies with a smile, faggot.

Relevant to me.
Yeah, life wasn't so bad when I was suicidal, really, at the worst it was just like 10 people beating me up and trying to drown me periodically. Not even being sarcastic, since growing up I've had friends who've had worse.
Still, she meant a lot to me. She's dead. I wept.

Stop lyin' faggot
>i was a lil bitch
>mummy no luv me big times
>daddy play with my bum bum
This isn't r9k, if it's true you're just a fucking pussy.

>She literally died "terrified"
I know you guys were trying to be 4deep2me.

My parents were okay, it was just school that sucked. Maybe I was a pussy, that's probably why I got beat up everyday lol

>you stole my heart, you stole my heart. give it back to me
i bawd

I know right?

fucking hell all these christina fans suddenly emerging
i fucking can't, bros
i don't know how to deal with this

>Watch www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8gcZh_42w
>Watch www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFw38T-syM
>Notice Sam doesn't sing her parts
>Weep

fucking hell user
she isn't coming back is she?
how is this shit fair?

No user, she's gone.
She's really gone.
This isn't fair in the least.
She had a dream.
She lived her dream.
Her dream killed her.
She will live on in our dreams.

If only this was just a dream.

that's not good enough
i can't even put this shit into words i'm so fucking angry
it's even worse to know how fucking kind she was
goddamn it

Yeah.
As this user put:
>She faced death with a smile and open arms.

why'd she even have to face death at all

People only give a fuck because they are worried about their security at events. they just mention her because they dont want to sound selfish.

>The last time I cried before yesterday was when I was 14 cuz
how old you now? 15? top kek

you could've gotten away without the last paragraph

gay ass music made for teen girls.

No idea.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzseOqwn8oo
>Till He returns or calls me home
She's home.

Maybe.

Maybe

second

grow a pair of balls. if you died she'd never notice nor care if someone told her

It was smooth sailing. Then your spaghetti fell out on that ending statement.

kek no god just wormfood.

Yup, she wouldn't notice. She would just offer condolences if someone told her, and while I hate to admit it, it'll be very likely that she wouldn't care too much, if at all.

The difference is that she made a huge impact in the online community, and she touched lots of people's lives.

Too much ravioli, I guess.

Gay. Kill yourself.

>inb404 not available

God I love this site lol

right here OP
youtube.com/watch?v=oCf4Y8-lRVE

>or the second
>or the first

>be me
>be 15 yr old fag
>browsing youtube and Sup Forums because no life
>stumble across a few christina videos
>alright singer kinda cute, zelda in name
>have small crush
>gets paired with selena gomez and brings 10 yr old girl fans along
>fanbase is really gay and obnoxious and tired of shitty covers
>puberty made her ugly so turned off more
>hear she dies
>story's sad but really dont care. kinda happy actually
looking back im disgusted at how low my standards were. have you seen her without make up?! plus no ass and for some reason her tits looked bigger when she was 16

>huge impact in the online community
bet 99% of the online community didnt know who she was till yesterday.
she was a nobody and her career was fading

Anyone else find this creepy, considering that her murderer had two guns?