When images of gay dead

When images of gay dead

Truly fabulous

did he died from aids? cant see any wounds

he died from respitory faliure from inhaling to much glitter and cum

buttkeks

I feel sorry for normal gays, who don't show the world their sexual orientation, but I would shoot to fags like this.

Kek feels bad laughing about this

is that Pauly Shore?

OP is a dead fag.

Im crying glitter

Because reasons rigth?
This fag there probably used to work in an oficce 6 days a week dressing like any guy, you know?
Giz, im going to shoot this footbal fans all wearing the same clothes and cheering in some stadium.
Do you see how retarded you sounds?

this isn't funny

po already dead when pigs and fags?

kek this makes it even funnier

He shot a unicorn?!?!?!?!?!

Why are there no pictures of the actual bodies and stuff?

When other attacks or accidents like this happen Sup Forums is full of pictures from the gorebros.

Where are the gorebros when you need them?

kek

Same for heterosexual who feel force to expose their sexuality to the face of other people. They are really boring.

There was a thread with OP getting trips and demanding images and none came. They must not exist.

Those of you that think this is funny need to grow up. I'm very upset by it but just keep thinking at least they enjoyed the last few minutes of their lives.

Don't have anything against gay people. But I won't shed a tear over a flaming faggot like that.

Good riddance.

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

Kek

The irony is that 12 of the victims killed were virgins. Guess what reward he will be claiming?

The only people i feel sorry for are the crime scene cleaners they risk getting AIDS &HIV.

Did he have a heat stroke or something?

"ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-aaaah-aaaah blololololol ahahah"

I came a bullet penis

>American media claiming it was the biggest mass shooting ever like it's a competition
>Americans are literally arguing that an American committed the biggest mass shooting ever like it's a good thing to be known for
Ahh god bless the good ol' USA

Witness me!!!!

I hate this country

WTF?

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

He came out of the no pulse club

I pity the EMT though. the had to sort out all the gay that are just over acting to the ones that are actually hurt.

>Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers

Implying a bunch of half-naked faggots stacked on top and inside of each other in a homosex sandwich in crowded gay club isn't the easier target.

That closetfaggot sandnigger still couldn't beat Breivik's K/D.

I hope someone shoots up a furry convention next.

can u imagine all the drama queens screaming and carrying on as the shooting was going on

>FDNY
>Orlando

pick 1

Can you imagine the drama queens that aremt even in that area claiming that it couldve been them? Oh...never mind

Tbh I think Omar had a hard time checking to see if the drama queens are dead or not.

i don't think anyone should show their affection in public. It's disgusting and will trigger lonely guys like me.

Did op state orlando?

Checkt