Jerked Off in front of My Sister While On Mushrooms Last Night - AMA

Jerked Off in front of My Sister While On Mushrooms Last Night - AMA

She was also on shrooms

Explain how this happened.

How old is she.

Did she like it?

did she help?

pics of sis

And we had been tripping for awhile now. This was kind of during the come down but we were definitely still tripping

her age ?

she showed me her tits but there was no touching by either of us

she's 22 and I'm 26

We were tripping with 4 of friends of ours and this happened when it was down to just her and I back at my apartment. I told her I get horny coming down from tripping.

she then asked if I was alone would I want to jerk off and I told her I defintely would and she asked if it would be ok to watch me!

Who would win a fight
>gorilla
>bear

I want my sis to catch me jerking to her and make me her slave

pic of sister

En eh gee frum religiooooonnn

I gat energy frum religionnnn

So happy to bee~eee uh Chris chan

have you ever tried before? do you jerk off when she's home?

sorry can't post that

DID

SHE

LIKE IT?

post her pics OP

no face pic?

Also this has never happened before between us

heh practically jerk to her every day. she saw that i had a pic of her as my background but she thought i was just being cute

oh my god she loved it! I was going to cum into toliet paper but she wanted to see my cum so I just leaned off the couch and came all over the carpet in front of the two of us

is that her with the big tits?

no she's on the right in this pic

it was intense, the whole thing. My heart was super racing. afterwards we just both kept saying "that was crazy, that was crazy"

hideious

her friends are hotter...

wow.

have you ever seen her naked? has see ever seen your cock?

ooohhhh....so shes the one with the beard?

seen her in a towel briefly, and she hasn't

you just got into a new level, with your sister.

wincest achieved.

don't mention it first, but be on the look out for her trying to make it happen again. if she asks for anything say yes, she'll get the hint, and try to set up a situation again.

honestly get tickets for a concert or something with her.

THE ENDGAME IS,
TRY TO GET HER TO EAT IT.

I don't see us doing anything physical with each other but I can maybe see us masturbating together if we get high again

next time ask her if you can watch each other masturbate?

honestly just be the nicest guy to her like no tomorrow. quiet and well mannered. if you normally are not, she'll notice it and it'll REMINDER HER OF YOUR JERK OFF TRIP WITH HER.

just make a change to your personality around her, to remind her of WHY you're different. girls pick up mannerism change.

I did ask her if she wanted to but she said she just wanted to watch. she did keep her tits out until I came though which was amazing

next time ask her to strip down to her panties. she might get so turned on that she will get naked.