Hey Sup Forums getting stoned for the first time tomorrow, any advice?

Hey Sup Forums getting stoned for the first time tomorrow, any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHb6_4idmAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure you have munchies and water around, and don't freak out if your heart starts beating faster, it's normal

That's it

i second that and just relax and don't worry about cops like every other first time stoner

Just relax and enjoy. Water and munchies, and lulz.

Listen to something like this while you're at it. A serious journey. youtube.com/watch?v=wHb6_4idmAc

>Food
>Music
>Big Lez Show

Make sure to cut the weed really finely before you snort it or you won't absorb all the THC.

you probably wont even get a buzz, people rarely actually feel the real effects of weed on their first time since their body isnt prepared on how to react and is more focused on adjusting appropriately to this new sensation, you will probably just end up feeling muggy / sleepy and crashing after like 30 mins

also you probably shouldnt eat on your first time since that will probably just make you feel even sleepier and could even make you be sick depending on how you handle your first time

Don't inject the whole marihuana at once... It will fucking kill you if you're not experienced

Grow up and do coke like an adult, punk.

Thanks m8

eat and drink and pee first :D

make sure to inhale

Ignore that. Pot is the toP drug. The other stuff can be beat by playing FarCry3.

Wadyatalkinabeet

Advice? Uh, yeah. It's fucking weed. It's not a big deal, calm down and put 10 minutes between hits before you learn how much you can take. Even if you were to smoke 10x the amount you should you'd be absolutely fine and could sleep it off. It's fucking weed.

This is false... Chop the weed very finely and mix with vodka to give it a good watery consistency. Put it into a used needle that you find at your local crack house and inject directly into a vein.

>have drinks
I recommend Arizona Green Tea
>be comfortable
Dress comfortable, go somewhere comfortable
Don't smoke in some random field you're not familiar with.
Anxiety and paranoia are possibilities when you don't know how to handle yourself when high. Last thing you need is to become paranoid in a field.
>Smoke with friends
Don't smoke with douches you don't know.
People are assholes and you never know if some prick might start fucking with you because he thinks it's funny.
>Low and Slow
Low amount of hits, take them slowly
Don't take super large hits. This isn't alcohol, nobody is impressed if you can snap a gram bowl, but they will be impressed if you can handle your shit.
>Don't be nervous
It's new, it might be illegal where you are so it's a little taboo.
Just relax..it's a plant. It's like drinking a beer, once you do it it's not a big deal anymore.
>Enjoy yourself
Remember this.
Nobody has died from weed.
You are supposed to have fun while smoking, so just breath and let whatever happen, happen.

If the people you're with are any kind of cool, they'll show you how to smoke whatever it is you're smoking out of.

>holding hits
You take your hit, draw in a little bit of air to help push the smoke, hold for 3 seconds, then blow all air out.

WATCH STEVEN AUSTIN BROKEN SKULL RANCH
also play Mario Kart Wii that's my shit

take it slow. some stoners can be pushy, tell you to smoke more, get higher. just use as much as you feel comfortable with.

you know how much a lollipop man racks in? shit loads cunt

youuu fucking druggo

Don't think about your mortality. That's a deep deep rabbit hole when stoned.

take snacks, you'll need them

have fun
have a jar of peanut butter and oreos nearby
masterbate

The cops will be watching you.

MFW when my best mate died of weed poisoning 1 year ago today.

dont be a pussy. take some real drugs instead

>mfw no face

this is sad :(

>your local crack house

DONT get your needle from a CRACK HOUSE FFS! AIDS

Surround yourself in a comfortable environment. If you're going to be around people, be around people you're comfortable with. If you're an anxious person you could get really paranoid.

lol I once had a full on panic attack because the neighborhood security rolled up on my friends and I while we were smoking once. We ducked and I started freaking out, saying we were going to get arrested.
We ended up running from him. Shit was fun

neighborhood watch biiiitch

Stroke the shaft, cup the balls.

this

Whatever you do, heed this advice:
Do NOT think about sucking dick.

no he didn't liar. now go fuck yourself/

don'T worry, you will have great time. If you start freaking out just remember that it can't harm or kill you. My first time was with edibles + parents were at home and no one new

Anyone knows a good place to get some weed in Budapest?

It's true it was on the news

this. you should write it on the back of your hand so you don't forget.

Oi, it's not a fucking joke man. I still remember it like it was 5 min ago.

I always get my needles from my local crackhouse, everyone there is so nice

ye fucken druggo

The store or a guy I know. Easy, just go ask someone.

the onion?

yeah just dont start smoking that shit daily cus then u will just fuck your life up. u wont notice it til its too late that the weed is taking too much of your life

inhale

no on Fox News

unless ur someone i dont like kill yourself, step infront of traffic

Like this?

Yeah, don't share a marijuana needle

No idea where to ask tho, not many people I know smoke weed here

don't touch the devils lettuce

Fap to girls that have feminine penises after, you'll have the best orgasm of your life

there are two marijuanas there

Have lots of water, you will get cotton mouth.
Make sure to inhale properly or else it wont get you high, if you don't know how to inhale properly then wtf, google it.

pretty much this, a realistic response that wasnt written by an edgy kid who thinks hes the coolest person ever for smoking it

don't add tobacco

I took this of my buddy shortly after his first "toke". Good luck op.

I seen that shit on the BBC too.

Bring mike and ikes, that shit tastes good high. Because I wanted someone when I first got high and I went to the store and ran into all my christian neighbors high out of my mind.

>I took this
>HD
>Non Blurry
>image.jpg
B8 harder faget

Kill yourself .

Pot is for faggots

Man that weed fucked him up real bad.

Ask George Ezra, he'll know. That cunts got to be on something.

Fuck off quentin

mah nigga

*marijuanies

>if you don't know how to inhale properly then wtf, google it.

Average Sup Forums user is 12
Fuck, his made it this far. Think me might have the whole breathing thing down by now.

grow yours

>first time

First time can be a bitch. Maybe you'll feel it, maybe you won't.

To prevent going bad, get some place quiet without people around (Excluding people walking their dog or some shit.) and have fun with your friends. Just put your mind on null and enjoy yourself. Doing stupid actions or being retarded is part of the fun. If you can't do that (just being yourself, basically), you don't have people there that you can call friends.

Eat before hand and if it is your first time an engery drink would be good

>Continuing from:
Make sure you've eaten and drank something solid. Keep water around in a bottle or something.
Besides that some food or something for after (or during if you plan on several hours) is handy. Most people get hungry from weed, depends on your urge to binge, really, but still.

>All these kids running about with bug out kits on just to go smoke a bit of weed.

Back in my day you just made sure you had a fucking lighter.

You need: water, music, snacks, a positive attitude going in, and a good friend if you want company

Stinging Rodger mate

here is a picture of you from tomorrow, op

Be sure to have snacks, candy and soda
Then you can just kick your legs up mentally and take in the experience

You mean to say that you need a bag filled to the brim with shit? Nah, mate. Someone has the weed, another has the food and the 3rd knows how to roll a good one. Lighters and whatnot everyone has. A combo pack costs about 3 euros where I live. Includes: Lighter, tobacco, long rolling paper and tip.

Don't blink. Thc travels to the eye lids and could possibly cause your eye lids to get stuck together. If you go to the hospital they will arrest you on site for smoking pot.

i got stoned last night after 5 years of being sober. Wasn't so bad honestly.

Dont choke

Bring at least 2 bottles of water