What's the worst thing about Sup Forums?

what's the worst thing about Sup Forums?

that you can never leave.

the kids

Sup Forums

You

you

The absolute refusal to acknowledge their homosexual tendencies. They all like traps, they all like feminine men, they all like muscular bros. But they all like homophobic losers, as if in denial of their true feelings. It's pathetic.

OP

Fuckin watch the I Hate Everything video for your answer faggot

This is accurate.

Boring threads

That everyone is a faggot no matter what you do.

This

repetitive threads imo

Fuck him, and Fuck UKIP James too.

I would acknowledge my homosex tendencies if I had any

well welcome to the 2% of Sup Forums who is actually straight.

Traps and gay fags

Everything.

The people and captchas

The worst thing?
That we are all here waiting for something lulzworthy to be posted
And that happens rarely

Shut up faggot. I wish you get killed at the gay bar next time

this

you OP

Tbh this place has become sick. I've been here for nearly a year (nearly Oldfag status) and the Amount of teen threads and child pictures is disgusting. I also don't like the gay trend it's increasing it was quite good around here I guess it's time to leave again.

You are a cancer. You should 3 naked chick threads for every faggotry thread you see. But instead you run away.

>I've been here for nearly a year (nearly Oldfag status)

>and the Amount of teen threads and child pictures is disgusting
you're dusgusting having presumably sexual thoughts when seeing a picture of a kid

hey, i like traps as much as the next faggot but at least i'm willing to admit they have a Y chromosome.

the people. especially OP who is in general a massive faggot

Not too big on muscular bros but I love me some traps and if that makes me bisexual then so be it

the lack of cheese pizza

Take a slice, my friend

Sup Forums

Everyone's a contrarian, but that doesn't stop it from being a hivemind.

That people believe what they write

yeah sure, that is why you keep posting on here.

i-i can quit whenever i want

you must be new here

>newfag here
The people that use it. I guess that's what makes this site unique and why I should just go back to my safe space on reddit.

This

Not dark enough for me

YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU YoU

Faggots like these

Literally everyone repeat and repeat that this is bad trying to make themselves seem better or just seem like they are suffering from it. When you can have the choice to not click on this website. Sup Forums is shit only because people say that it's shit which leads to people making it shit.

It's complicated. But yea.. one word
Faggots