Ask a a county Deputy Sheriff anything

ask a a county Deputy Sheriff anything

not me in the picture

do you feel powerful and in charge now? Why didn't you get a real job?

how many grams of kush do you smoke per week?
how do you deal with laws you don't agree with?
ever done anyone for smoking a flower?

Why do you give tickets to people who accidentally do small traffic mistakes instead of doing your fucking job and taking down people who are out doing real crime. You people are absolute scum of the earth.

Ever have a time where you think you're right but the world isn't the place you thought it was going to go away to and now you don't know what your parents meant when they said you were special?

i joined to help my community
i smoke marijuana before i go to sleep and i refuse to arrest anyone in possession; ONLY if they have ridiculous amounts and have weapons.
because our dash cams turn on every time we use our lights and our boss reviews them, if we dont wright the ticket, we get in trouble.

how do we know you are a real sheriff and not some cucklord.

yes, every day

Why do public servants such as yourself get put on a pedestal for "doing a shitty job nobody else wants to do, for shitty pay" and then use the whole "why don't you become a cop and see how it is". When you willingly choose the job knowing it is shit pay dealing with shit people?

>ONLY if they have ridiculous amounts
because they're hogs and ain't sharing??

im not going to give you any pictures, out of risk of revealing location/department. youre going to have to take my word for it.

Are you a cool cop or a dick cop
You know what I mean

no, if they are driving around with 10 pounds and a hand gun, by letting them go, i could very well have gotten a kid killed.

nobody wants to do it becuase there is nothing to do
tax payer dollars stolen through theft are used to pay the pay checks
doubt society owes those individuals that much

#marketfailures

thats for you to decide

How often do y'all have to bust up underage parties? The classic teenage mistakes, you know the ones, pot and booze.

What are the qualifications?

thats being very narrow minded, assuming all cops are the same.

ive had to break up 6 parties so far, none of which i arrested anyone for "pot and booze."
however, one kid did have a knife that he pulled on me, so i tazed him, instead of shooting him (i had authority to use either option)

What exactly does a sheriff do? Is he the head of a county police department or a town police department?

>if we dont wright the ticket, we get in trouble.
Then dont write ticket and do your job of "fighting crime" like catching rapist and murders and not make people hate you because they mistakenly ran a red light.

Have you ever let someone off easy or give them shit because of the color of their skin ?

im not the Sheriff, Im a Deputy Sheriff, we have county wide jurisdiction and perform all the duties of a police officer plus we work in jails and evictions

80% of the time i leave a warning, unless the person is mean. simple as that, be nice and honest and so will I.

>wright the ticket

I wonder why you couldn't get another job. Illiterate pos.

i have arrested an equal amount of blacks and whites. the only influence someone has on me with my decision is how the individual acts. if you act like a criminal, i will treat you like one. if you act like a civilized human, that is how i will treat you.

What is your opinion in recreational marijuana legalization?

Won't it free up time for officers to pursue the hard drugs?
Or will you lose funding because of it?

Alright, you are one of the good ones. Stay that way.

im on Sup Forums, i dont care about my grammar right now, if this was a police report, it would be flawless.

do you pull over hot chicks

you tell me.

Touche' I read that after I posted my question.

of course, and the ones that try to use their good looks to get off really annoys me. and i usually will sweat them a little before letting them go.

Are police REQUIRED to write a set number of traffic tickets per month?
How can I avoid a speeding ticket?

Good on you, boss. I hope the jumpy little fucker learned his lesson after that. This shitty Navy E-3 says thank you for your service to the community.

So you intentionally misspelled it because reasons?

kind of. we get annual department quota, and all of us are required to contribute monthly, thats why at the end of each month we are scrambling around giving out tickets like candy. i like to spread my tickets out and give them to people who really deserve it, instead of people who go 3MPH over the speed limit, or forget to use a blinker etc.

why do cops protect crooked cops? it just makes both of you criminals and the whole institution looses respect from the community. no one trusts you guys anymore because of this.

Riiight.

it was quite a scene, his parents came to the station, he was in the drunk tank hitting his head on the bench saying "im going to blame these bruises on you pig!" we have cameras in every cell so he just looked like an absolute idiot.

if you pulled me over would you tell me I have a pretty mouth?

Do you think black people are more likely to commit crimes?

Science says yes

crooked cops protect crooked cops, i had 2 officers removed from the department for covering evidence

statistically yes, however in the county i patrol, it is very balanced.

How many times do you get called a pig daily?

for every 1 bad cop, there are a dozen so-called good ones that look the other way or actively protect him/her, which makes you all bad cops.

every teenager i pull over likes to be cool in front of there friends and they laugh, then i hand him his 3 traffic infractions and he starts begging for forgiveness. sorry but once the ticket is written, is goes into the system.

Do youth still look up to you? Or do they think that just because your a sheriff, your a pig.

not true at all, the bad cop is bad on his own time and the good ones dont witness the bad cop doing anything wrong. without evidence we cant do anything.

some do, some dont, nature of the job. ive been shot, stabbed and attacked on multiple traffic stops. if people understood how dangerous traffic stops were, they would understand why we are on edge during every stop.

Have you ever been seriously injured?

what do you do about graffiti artist like whats the protocall and whats the punishment and how does one get caught

yes, during routine traffic stops for speeding and blowing stop signs. for example, i pulled this 17 year old white female over for blowing a stop sign, she was well dressed, not dangerous looking at all. little did i know she had 3 kilos of cocaine in the trunk. the second i turned around to go to my squad car i took two bullets to the back of my vest. i called for back up and she was later captured alive.

if we catch you in the act
if we get a service call and search you and find empty cans or paint on your person

you can get charged with felony destruction of property.

fuck u fed

How many black people have you shot for no reason?

Have you bashed your beaner quota like a good piggy day?

What is the most common crime Mexicans commit
Or traffic violation

how many people have you caught doing tax evasion.

have you ever dealt with a "sovereign citizen" ?

Your going down thief

trick question
there is ALWAYS a reason to shoot a black person

Did you choose this job because you hate blacks and poor people and love to suck rich people's dick ? Also legal violence ?

FUCK YOU

No but I let a trap suck my dick once to get her off without a ticket .

ive killed 1 person because he was sending rounds at my car, theres even a video somewhere of it.

i chose it because i like helping people. it has nothing to do with race or wealth.

i can tell you are Not a cop.

If you wanted to help, there are so many other ways to do it. Why police force ?

>sending rounds at my car

why do you talk like a 12yr old?

Get off his ballsack grammar nazi

welcome other LEO.

florida cop here, south florida (170 miles away from the terror attack)

i posted one of these on thurs, sup dood

Have you ever planted drugs on a suspect? If so why?
>Green text so that you'll actually see this

when i was 16 i was arrested on my property for possession of marijauna (live in louisiana, only had 7 grams) i havent head shit in the past two years about it. am i good to go?

How many people have you caught for committing tax fraud

Don't worry guys were on this fucker

SHIT

whats going on man, i was waiting for another LEO to join in here

no, i have never done such an act. the ones that do are a disgrace.

OP seems like a legit LEO.

Can you.say what part of America you patrol?
The region? Midwest, south, north west, east coast?

east coast

hey I respect all the cops out there. Keep the riff-raff under control as it should be.

LIKE A FUCKING BOSS

gladly

How many people have you caught for other illegal issues involving taxes.

nice trips. By riff-raff I mean urban people

When you don't use your turn signal or don't completely stop at stop sign, your endangering yourself and others, those small offenses get tickets because it's something you could have and should have done, which has a affect on traffic as whole

how many poor people can you shoot without getting in trouble? Is there a diference between shooting whit or black poors or are all poor just fair game?

Cops never signal or stop and always speed

exactly, in most cases it is a mistake and i gladly let them off with a warning, but others are blatantly ignoring the law, those i have no problem fining.

that's what i figured you meant.

i'm not even going to entertain that with an answer.

what do you feel when you hear Bob Marley's song "I shoot the sheriff"? Do you sing along?

Deputy Bradly is that you

How much of your work is singing papers and doing shit a clerk shold? How much do stupid laws and regulations get in the way of you helping people and force you to do shit that a cop shold not do? (by that i mean shit like arresting someone for stealing to feed himself or having to evict a poor familly because they cant keep up with rent etc.)

I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self defence. Where was the deputy?

Are you gonna vote for Trump?

How many times have you been offered a bribe?

i dont agree with every action i have to take and quite frankly if i wasn't on camera 100% of the time i wouldn't even arrest people for certain things. but the citizens wanted cameras, so now we have them.

too much.

i sing along, its a good song