ITT: We discuss the worst fandoms

ITT: We discuss the worst fandoms
>Pic related

Homestuck
Supernatural

Sonic

Honestly I haven't seen that much cancer coming from the sonic fanbase in a while

Undertale

Ponyfags.

Homestuck and su can get pretty bad, but at least they can make decent art, kusic, and other such that ngs, ponyfags just create more and more cancer.

Undertale fandom would be better if they didnt all focus on the two same fucking characters almost invariably

They only focus on those two skeleton faggots

Exactly, if they focused more on the goat parents, or the unintimidating spider wife, or really anyone in general , it'd be better.

Bronies
Minecraft
Game of Thrones
Any pop singer
Any recent cartoon
Juggalos
Sonic
Any youtuber
Star Wars

missed something?

Marvel Cinematic Universe Fanboys

>doesnt like modern cartoons

Lemme guess , you just pooove whacking of torugrats and ren and stimpy.

The issue with fandom so tho is most of the thing we shit on here actually aren't even that bad but all the fucking overthetop rectum worms who do shit like pic related ruin fucking everything.

The star wars fanbase isn't that bad, I mean like the fans are more diverse, and seem to be devotee but won't shove it down your throat

Trips dont lie

It would be better if the fandom stopped spamming references all over youtube videos

*fandoms

Sup Forums pls

some modern is alright but the shit persistently forcing the LGBTQ community into the show makes it worse.

Basically
Gravity falls
Adventure time
All of anime
Undertale
Were all ruined for me by the horrible fanbase, which is a shame because these could be really good content but the fans fans just ruin it

true

Well, i think teaching kids that those kinds of people exist and should be treated as people is a good thing, i mean as homophobic as this site can be, i know we're not faghaters 24/7

Donald Trump's

are you retarded?
Im talking about fandoms,not the source of them.
And yes,I like modern cartoons but 90's were better.

>I can't enjoy a cartoon because some fags like it too

Are you incapable of liking something and ignoring the fandom?

It's not wrong in my opinion to put LGBT characters in movies, TV shows, or video games, but most of the time they just force it down your throat

I don't like the lazy art style and constant use of flash in most modern cartoons, there's noy enough variety in the animation

Fair enough,though i dont like the gross out of older ones.

People who say that basically mean they don't want to be associated as one of the members of the horrible fanbase

*not

Pretty sure you're on the wrong website if those are your views....

Dude, homosexuality, IS NOT NORMAL, not even in nature, no single animal has EVER been shown to be consistently homosexual. And forcing something into a kids show like that, or any kind of sexuality into a kids show, is plain fucked up.

Overwatch

>noone mentioned five nights at freddy's

Already? Shit, the internet works fast

Spot on

Bullshit. Most animals aren't monogamous s other can't show it but animals like penguins that are monogamous have indeed show to accept same sex life partners so fuck off.

>Moralfags

Really, when it comes to real people and how they're effected, you have to show that certain people exist, and while youdon'thave to agree with them, you should at least respect them for their decisions/traits they really canm't control.

Literally anything that's mainstream and doesn't appeal to my imageboard sub/counter-culture.

Why can't you type like a proper human being?

Fucking hell I hate the auto correct on this thing.

>look at pic
>best fandom

Homosuck
Tumblrtale
MLP
Sanic
Minecraft

To be fair, Sanic lost it's cringe value years ago...

Gravity Falls fandom is pretty chill but Adventure Time fandom was horrible at first but has really died down

No, I had terrible experiences with Gravity Falls fans who would constantly annoy me into keeping up with the show...until I kindly told them to fuck off

>lost its cringe value
Explain.

In what situations were you in where fans were constantly annoying you?

Disabled autocorrect.

Gravity Falls fandom isn't that bad, I kinda ignored it and watched the show - well worth it

>not as cancerous as it used be back in the early 2000s
>the remaining fanbase just dwells in Deviant Art and pretty much stays there doing its own thing
>huge lack of sonic ocs and cringe lords like Chris chan and Sammy classic sonic fan in recent years...
The fanbase is pretty much dead dude

I casualy watched the show once in a friends house, his friends began messaging me after that to keep watching it...

sammy and chris tran are still around you idiot

Any popular videogame
Most webcomics
Most popular youtubers
MLP
Undertale
Fnaf

>Sammy matured
>Chris chan isn't popular anymore
You're the idiot.

atheism

>any popular videogame

Hipster faggot detected

>born in wrong generation starter pack

Yes

Is that considered a fandom? Of so then muslims.

>Undertale
>Minecraft
>FNAF
>Sonic
>MLP

There's no need to be upset. Which game are you a fan of?

yes its basically a fandom of science but the fans actually dont know shit about it.

Not upset, just pointing out how much of a blanket statement that was. The only people that I know of that use that kind of autistic shit are hipsters.

Also civilization

minecraft, sonic, mlp. the unholy trinity of autism.

OMFG this! I fucking hate all of the new fucking superhero movies and their diehard/tryhard fans. Predictable jokes, predictable story line....I don't get it the nerdgasm people get from these.

Numbers

Sounds legit. Then the muslim fanbase is the most cancer. The only fandom that makes people fear for their safety worldwide

Why...?

FNAF hands down, you have to shift through a huge pile of shit to find the decent 2D animators who used the hype to boost their view count.

Name the fandom of any currently popular that isn't trash.

gooby stahp

Walking dead
Marijuana
Underground rap

Hey fuck you. I play on a sonic rp server based in Equestria and im not autistic

>sage
>inb4 solence cause hes wrong
>ill go play now hehe

Thank you!

I love Star Wars to death but we have some of the most idiotic, childish and self centered fans on the planet.

Just seeing some of the complaints about TFA and to see people already calling Jyn Erso a Mary Sue makes me embarrassed to be a fan.

Eh fuck most fandoms really, even a good fandom is a ticking time bomb that will go to shit eventually.

Can you elaborate on how it's forced down your throat? Like with examples from kids shows?

It's mainly in the past. Sonic is practically dead.

>fandom
>good

Yeah...being a casual fan is usually the best route to travel

Just don't let it control your life and you should be ok. There's a balance, just like everything else.

Makes you wonder what all the hardcore sonic fans are up to now.

Hopefully dead

Are you bashing the people that enjoy this? Because you're the one with all of them saved on your computer...

That's hard when it comes to Star Wars because it's damn near a religion to me. If I see enough inane complaints and childish behavior it will eventually make me become a casual fan. Meaning I'll just watch the films and discuss them with friends and family but beyond that I don't talk with anybody about it. Especially on the internet.

Woah buddy get back to tumblr with your agenda

You missed Undertale

You all missed one: Sup Forums

>Star Wars
>Game of Thrones

Fuck off

user didn't say that the things themselves were bad. Just the fandoms. For Star Wars that's definitely true but I don't see it for GoT though.

Why does every retard do this, disagree with me you must be in [x] group.

I don't have a Tumblr you fucking faggot, I asked for am example of one time that happened cuz I'm genuinely curious what he feels is LGBT shit being forced into a kids show without just dropping in the character.