New Lisa thread, guy is going to there

New Lisa thread, guy is going to there

Hey m8, good luck

>to

Iam in

so i edited the image a little bit and i think the poster might be onto something. is it a message?

Christ has it already been 3 threads? Or 4? Lost count from when I saw the first one

Guys i am almost there

This is what is gonna happen
>Faggot on bike goes to the chords
>Sees wooded area
>Gets lost in woods for an hour
>Sucks hobo cock for directions to the coords
>Finds a muddy piece of paper on the ground and a cum stain on a log in the shape of a smiley face
>Picks up paper
>It says "OP is and always will be a faggot"
Wew

He better be making some darn nice pictures of that log!

stop it

I'm ok with that

OTHER THREAD IS ABANDON. THIS IS THREAD.

Faggot

k

no

Fuck off sheldon

For those just joining us: Anons are en route to some coordinates that were given in Omegle by someone claiming they are the location of murdered baby Lisa. Numerous anons have already alerted the authorities, so it's anyone's guess who will get there first and what (if anything) they will discover.

^^EVERYONE IN HERE

Since i live in france the correct way of saying this is: I have 18 years old. Therefore i am not under 18 years old. Therefore i'm underage!

Touché

kept messing with it in photoshop but idk if its actualy getting any clearer :/

Nobody is going there, the pic is clearly the WRONG coordinates so clearly that is the WRONG thread. Also, post #. This one was first. Lrn2lose gracefully, faggot.

Op of that thread speaking
no i abandoned it we stay here

That "log" is just a tall skinny tree stump

Looks like Lisa grew to be 500 feet tall and lost her arm got removed at the elbow, leaving behind the radius and ulna. Case closed

this thread has a picture of a fucking pokeman or something no ones going to know its the thread

nah

That Lisa sure is a big bitch

you are tearing me aPAAART, lisa!!!

:/

that cock has balls on his chin

This guy is trolling, but it's fucking my shit. Kek.

for people who haven't seen, got a partial screenshot someone took

excellent work

so police is "otw"?!
better hurry anons

Oh, Hi Mark

id tear lisa apart *wink wink*

alas somebody already beat me to it

38°56'08.1"N 94°55'24.3"W
Lat 38.9355833 / Lon -94.92341666666667
Address: 28876-29160 W 107th St, Olathe, KS 66061, USA

...kansas? and no streetview?

Get
Just for posting in tread

I'm underage. And by saying this I am not joking. I am literally too young to be on this website.

cringe. kys.

It's off-road out in the boonies, super genius. Street view shows, you know... streets.

we are al here, I looked at the pic and thought "wow those faggots can't even copy and past co-ordinates right, how the fuck are they going to have a good thread"
RIP in pieces faggot

inb4 banned

kek

they stole a pic from last thread

the wrong pic, perfect for the wrong thread

the fact that you're saying "cringe" and "kys" automatically makes me think you're some teenage faggot

i'm literally cringing so hard over here, kys

it appears that the tree may be part of a larger image of the murderer himself.. by my calculations he may be of native american descent

well, I saw worst roads deep in the middle of nowhere mapped into street view. Google being from the USA made me think that the work there is almost 100% done

"they" meaning "you" meaning "you are still butthurt that you were a day late and a dollar short".

Im underage, why does rule 3 even exist unless mods are nsa trained to pinpoint ur age by text.

i was short tree fiddy actually

I'm underage!

hue

Taking a fap break. I'll be right back Anons.

you're making great contributions, please dont stop

Sup' guys, what happened?

u back yet? dont pretend u last longer than 30 seconds u fag

its literally in the words you fucking idiot

shit m8, don't want that to happen

some kid got raped and murdered or something

wot? when was that?

before going full retard on `photoshop, I think the google maps picture is not exactly "recent"

I guess an user is going to check out if there's a dead body

Coordinates if anybody needs them

i don't really know everyone is getting off-track. we are waiting for the people who said they were going there to post

missing kid has been missing for like 4 years, now theres some new cords and the kid is dead or someshit

Charge your fukken phone nigger

Hi

Is some one going there

dayum, someone called the popo already?

Hustle fags I need a nap

Fuck off Sheldon god damn

Yes, some anons claiming to live nearby are heading there with promises of taking pix.
More people in this thread claimed to have called the cops, than are actually virgins. So, like more people than were actually here.

yeah no

using steganometry i've found an image of the murderer buried within the google maps image

I think this is my last bread refresh. If user doesn't post some actual pix from the location soon, and nobody posts any popo recordings or news flashes, then I'm calling bullshit on the whole troll and heading out for a nice fap.

Zozzle

he will in about an hour he said, hes gonna make a new thread when hes there

Yeah, that was ... about an hour ago dude.

Oh my fuck

cops beat me here.

So whilst we're chapping arse in here, he's gonna be making a new thread anyway. Fuck you faggots.

rip user with his bicycle

Fake

fake