Hi, Sup Forums. I'm 18-years-old guy from Ukraine and I don't want to keep living in my country

Hi, Sup Forums. I'm 18-years-old guy from Ukraine and I don't want to keep living in my country.
I'm going to meet an american guy and move to America by gay-marriage.
As you can see, my English is weak and I'm really ashamed of it, but I'm sure that I can finish my studies when I already will be there.
I'm really smart guy, I can't say that I'm handsome, but also not ugly.
Do you like my plan? Is it possible?

I've been living here for 24 of my 25 years and I've still got an accent, you'll be fine. It is possible man as long as you got your priorities all set up and ready for a new life. Come here man, suck dick we don't care, well most of us don't. Just keep it between yall and you'll love it here faggot.

Are you watching the football game?

Don't come here faggot. Obviously Muslims will fuck up your world.

Don't go to any gay clubs

Thanks, man. Moving to United States is the most prioritized task for me because I have nothing to lose.

I know the last news. I feel sorry for those people.

I get "connection error" almost every time i'm trying to post. How to fix it?

I need some advice how to find the guy through Internet.

What city in Ukraine you from ?

Kharkiv. My city isn't affected by war yet.

1 less Ukrainian to kill

I forgot to write in OP-post that I'm afraid to get into army. I need to leave the country.

Please don't. America is super fucked up right now, the corruption is insane.

At least it's better than Ukraine.

post pics

What exactly do you want?
Photos of a street from my window?

If I'm going to be buying a Russian Bride (sorry Ukrainian) I'm gonna need to see the merchandise. I thought you said you were smart

I understand you.
So, maybe in private? Which messenger do you use? E-mail?

Your grasp of English is better than some of the mouth-breathers here. It could probably work if you can find a guy.

stay in ukraine, go visit chernobyl and watch the largest moveable structure in existence move. truly a feat of engineering. furthermore, eastern european women are the most attractive women in existence. wat r u doing

Thank you. I really working hard on this. At the moment, I have a problem with the fact that I can't find the guy. Perhaps someone have any advice for me?

To hell with all these structures. I have a danger to be called in the army.

Must it be USA? What about UK?

God damn it I dont understood U ukrainians ...
theres war in Ur country and you want to leave it ? you are afraid to go to army to protect YOUR COUNTRY ? I know many of ukrainians they are studying in Poland. If in my country were war so most of Polish will go to army without any warrant. Dont understoond YOU GUYS.

Afraid to defend your own country.

Kill yourself you worthless cunt.

user from this post You are right he should kill hisself

It is very desirable. I do not like climate in the UK. Though, I have little options and the UK is possible.

Stay the fuck away from my country you useless faggot.

There is nothing to protect.
Why do you use reductions like "u", "r", "ur"?
To look more english-speaking?

:(

The FBI are waiting to take you in as we speak. Enjoy, faggot

>meet an american guy

OP, post a picture of yourself?

me too, sorry to hijack ur thread but my biggest dream is also moving to usa. but it seems impossible for me to get a greencard.. do any one of you americans know ANY way around this except fake marriage?

Did I break the law?

Nothing to protect ... Sometimes my country sucks sometimes I hate it but if there were a war I would be one of the first who wil take a rifle and protect it.
I speak whit ukrainians thd theres the same opinion about it " Vlad hows in ukraine ? " " Jura hows the east of ukraine ? they still fighting ? " and they always said " fuck it, I dont care, meeh dont know " ...
Just read too much slang on Sup Forums and others webs.

ah niko lets play bowling

No problem, man. Join my thread, I'm glad to see you.

Your gay ass is welcome in my country anytime. Just avoid the clubs and dont be a liberal asshole.

I was originally going to make an advice-thread, not the camwhoring-thread. However, as you ask. It's me. More photos in private.
I'm not underage.

You seem like a super autistic beta cuck OP, therefore you'll fit in perfectly with the land of the inbred.

Good luck and safe journeys to your gay ass.

Why, your football team are that shit?

Get the fuck over here.

Thanks for your hospitality. What's wrong with liberalism?

American liberals tend to be very authoritarian. They whine and bitch and moan about everything they find "racist" and "homophobic" and "sexist" and "transphobic" and they want a bigger government to baby them.

Sorry, I'm not interested in football at all.

Here I completely agree with your opinion.

yeah as an european i can say that liberalism is takoing away everything that makes america greater than its little brothers over in europe

Did I make something wrong or you just don't like me?

well you can have my throwaway gmail if you want to chat more about it

No, I'm saying that you won't have a problem finding a guy in America. :)

>and I don't want to keep living in my country.
drink bleach and be free.

Ok, now I understand you. You see, I have some problems with phrases due to lack of practice.

Right, I was saying that you look good and for you to come as soon as possible.

Will you post your e-mail address?

>bleach
Is it some cleaning chemicals?

morphanon

Orlando has 20 plus openings in the faggot community for you

I know. In any case, the chances of becoming a victim of homophobia is much more in Ukraine.

I wrote a test e-mail to you.

just replied

Well, I will re-create this thread in the evening (which will be morning for me).

just looked up a map, and Kharkiv is o the far east of Ukraine? How has it not been affected?

We don't have (thanks god) real war with armored vehicles and heavy weapons. But in our city are frequent terrorist attacks, killing of civilians and seizure/capture (dont know which word is correct) of administrative buildings.
I'm afraid that the war can come to us and then I will be taken to army.