derangedyouth.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/JXU72ubVCW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My custom vintage Fender Tele

Hmm unusual pickup configuration

It sounds ridiculous, I've got a 5way switch on it which gets some funky tones

My other one. I have an SG problem.

Nice mahogany

Thanks man. I have another one back home too, but no pics of it on my current phone.

The one i posted (OP) is a 20+ years old mayones just after i bought it

R8 my two favorite bass guitars

Bought my first guitar (acoustic) 1 month ago. Yamaha F310P. Good guitar for a total beginner? What does Sup Forums think?

If it feels right for you its good

The necks of more than 4 stringed basses are weird

Change your fucking strings OP! I need a tetnis shot for just looking at those rusty fuckers!

I posted this pictures for a laugh its just after i bought it. It looks like this now

Don't worry, the broken string has been replaced.

Change your strings they look like they sound shit

Shite camera.

Done by me.

Read the thread

Thoughts?

This one is by OP

Nice new screws too. There are few things I hate more than worn and rusty screws.

Bump

Nice tele, gay strap

They are original just polished, I wonder what its worth

How's this?

Ten stringed multiscale? No thanks

5/6... Strings.

which year is?

Ironing board/10

Read the thread again

yee it's one of my babies. Here's another one. Shoddily modified Schecter Omen-8. It's got a bareknuckle in the bridge slot but the space wasn't big enough so I did the "routing" work with a hammer an screwdriver, and wired it straight to the output jack. Pulled the pickup selector switch out and pulled the wires from the other pickup out through it. Eventually I'm going to attach a home-made midi controller to those wires.

forgot pic

And here's a couple more. A gun shaped guitar I found gutted at my local used gear store, bought it for forty bones and wired it up, and then pulled out all the frets above 12 so it's half fretless. And a double-neck I made from 2 other guitars. It's named Aborto.

It's a cheep Squier but I love it

clyp.it/fk4tcoxp

You are sick

I hate these squeezed dick shaped guitars. Can you people just come out of the closet already?

Here's my last interesting guitar. A Strat signed by Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero of The Room fame.

Is your dick really shaped like an sg? If yes im sorry for you

did you swap the grovers for the firebird tuners??

Fender Deluxe Player Stratocaster MN SBT

Only when it's big and limp and i squeeze it half way.

Mine

So someone knows how much my mayones is worth?

Are you from KKK?

kek

Yes

Not only is the quality of your photos beyond potato tier but I'm not even sure if I want play guitar ever again.

The neck on my 7 is just ridiculously large

Pic is beside my other Yamaha JM in a different color

496 and 500 in the sg? are you going for the buckethead style

So you need a maple fingerboard

The way the grain shows through the blue on those is incredible. Almost pulled the trigger on one, decided on burst instead.

pretty high end amps, nice one

meant for

Here is a question that always hits me when I see these threads, it's an intrigue that just nags at me...

but can any of you actually play them? Or is this literally just a guitar rate thread?

Yes, stock pickups in there. And I wasn't going for the Buckethead look intentionally, it just happens to be just like his les paul minus the kill switches. I've never been much of a les paul fan

rest of my stuff

I would kill a hooker for this under-engineered rough and retro-fashioned beast.

1989 Fender Stratocaster
1982 Princeton Chorus
2016 Shit Beer

health hazard

wtf are these shit ?

Currently trying to build a guitar . Any tips fags ?

ohh this one is pretty too. I love the golden mechanics. I was thinking about getting something more greenish but the blue color in combination with the color of the pick guard was just too amazing.

I like to buy old ones and make them play again and i can play some stuff

Mesa squad represent

4-6 hours every day mayn

If you want to really hate music check out my band. I play that mutilated 8-string on most of the songs.

derangedyouth.bandcamp.com/

rest of my stuff

I've yet to see an actually bad, or begginer guitar in here

Clip your strings, you unclassy mother fucker.

use wood

sameposter. It's just that I imagine that anyone who'd be so proud of their guitars would be able to play the shit out of them, right? Why else even give a shit about the guitars? But if you could play the shit out of them, where are the links to videos and soundclouds and shit?

I mean who the fuck buys, parks them in their back yard for 5 years, puts pictures of them on the internet but doesn't even drive?

If it was a woman would rape sweetly and softly/10

i get you bro, they are too common and get boring to look at

you ain't looking hard enough

my guitar is $170

just noticed the ayy lmao

I'm touching myself

Some better, some worse but there better status symbols to invest in, if that's the only thing someone cares.

youtu.be/JXU72ubVCW0 that last bend was terrible

JP6.

looks too drunk

High end amp. BC Rich guitar...

>picking a brand over skill and talent
>2016

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, great guitars

Dude, snap!

Cheap sgr omen 6 modified pups and switch wires backwards evh style, will post amp too

This thread is far better than /gg/ at Sup Forums.
No faggotry or flame war.
Good job Sup Forums

>No faggotry
whelp not anymore user

looks like it was a present.
got mine as a present too :)

Got amp as a gift