OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX AS TEXAS RANGERS GAME THREAD

Wright (8-4, American League-leading 2.01 ERA) faces Rangers right-hander A.J. Griffin (3-0, 2.94), in his first start since coming off the 15-day disabled list.

first for Vazquez

All aboard the Mr Cucklers wikd ride

Is this the thread?

yes

where were you when Bush did 8-7?

Get in here with the real thread where everyone is posting, this thread was first

When its all said and done who will have the better career mookie or xander ?

Shaw

nah, I like to piss off that butthurt rags fan who cares more about this series than the red sox fans do

Good question, post it in the real thread!

>one pitch away

everyone get in the real thread!

Rangers fan here I'd rather post with you guys over our autists

real thread!

GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Get in here guys this one came first!!

Is Wright going to be elite tonight?

right over here fellas!

I hope so

If the Rangers are like they were against Dickey, then yes.

Right over here fellas, get comfy in my thread, mi casa es su casa!

*****REAL THREAD ALERT*****

Sorry that thread looks dead

I will post here

STUPID fucking redsox fan hijacking my thread which came 10 fucking minutes before his, congrats redsox you just made a new enemy and I will make sure you never have another comfy gamethread again, this thread will not be a peaceful relaxing one, fucking asshole.

looks like this thread got interesting if the game turns out to be boring

Cuckler gonna cuck tonight

y u mad tho?

>thread "wars" in the year 20 fucking 16
This is /hoc/ tier autism.

Don't respond
It's just Tiki talking to himself again.

My thread came first, he fucking broke Sup Forums bro culture, he drew first blood, just remember that Red Sux fans.

shut up tiki and put your trip back on you faggot

I'm really fuckin sick of a bland, yawn trip like Tiki always getting credit for my original, creative posts, I'm not talking about this thread specifically, I'm talking about all the times I make a witty, funny, original joke and the entire thread cracks up laughing and then someone gives credit to Tiki and the entire fuckin thread thinks Tiki made my post. Literally Tiki's entire Sup Forums career has been people giving him credit for my posts and thinking I am Tiki without his trip, and thats the Gods honest truth.

shut up tiki

lmao rangers making hamlet look elite

See, this is what makes me the most sick, instead of telling everyone that my witty posts arent actually you, you keep your fuckin mouth shut so you can take all the credit.

ok that sells it if you're posting in this thread then i'm going to post here too

>even Rangers fans hate each other

U know u guys are posting in the wrong thread

but... it feels so right...

well the truth is i don't like the other one's OP image and also it says 'redcucks' and that hurts my feelings

I can't even invoke my creative, inner genius when I share a thread with Tiki because I get so aggravated that he's the biggest joke stealer on this website, he is the Carlos Mencia of the Sup Forums community and yet I'm the only one that knows he gets credit for all my posts, every one of my Dallas related jokes will be credited to Tiki because I'm not an attention whore with a fucking Trip, so everyone will once again my posts are just...tiki without a trip..

So you are welcome joke stealing Tiki, I am the user responsible for your relevance, not that you didnt already know that, fuckin scumbag.

What is David going to do with all these gifts? Are any teams not going to give him anything?

actually i can make a new thread if you want i have some good ideas

lol I thought that was nava in left

hey, you know, they put the red on their sox so they look the same... but then the rangers have the red on their jerseys and even their helmets? do you think that's fair? i mean you shouldn't be able to do that, i don't think.

they're all wearing hats

SAAAFFEE!!!! BOOYAHH BOSTON!

FR**KING MANLETS

oh good save jackie

YAWN NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO PRETEND THAT WAS A GOOD CATCH

lol!

oh, i thought it was pretty good!

Shoe String Jackie Jr lol they should call him

>JBJ trolling the shit out of everyone

HERE WE GO RANGERS HERE WE GO!

How was it not? Did you see how far he had to go for that play?

haha rangers pitcher looks funny... kinda ugly guy

STEEERIKEEE!!!! SIT DOWN BITCH!

lol i thought that was robby ross jr pitching for them haha

go sox

STEERIKE 3 UR OUTTA HERE!

GROUND BALL TO 3RD AND THROWN OUT! SIT DOWN BITCH!

hey is sandy leon cheatign do u think

anyone that has been here for any amount of time longer than a few months knows I'm too jaded to take off my trip to post because as an Sup Forums elder trip my (You)s are worth like 20x a normal (You)

You are doing good work if they think it's me without my trip tbqh

STEEERIKEE!!! 1 2 3 INNING! RANGERS ARE A ROLLIN!

damn i guess that's game over well good game guys nice thread see you all tomorrow this one is done there's no point in watching this one it's over

REDSOX WITH A MEAGER 1 RUN LEAD, THIS WONT HOLD UP FOR LONG!

IM A RANGERS FAN AND I WILL BE DOING LIVE COMMENTARY ON EVERY REDSOX GAME THIS YEAR, CONGRATS OP THREAD HIJACKER

MITCH MORELAND UP, HES BEEN ON FIRE AS OF LATE

>REDSOX
the only time i feel comfortable with a 1 run lead is when WRIGHT is pitching

>average red sox fan

hahah tumbling guy xD

AN OTHER OVERRATED CATCH BY THE SOX, PATHETIC LOSER INTENTIONALLY FALLS DOWN TO MAKE THE CATCH LOOK COOLER

>sandy
he's cheating his gender tbqh with you Joe

OP here, your rage just makes me happier

lol good post

lol good posts

please do not make fun of daniel nava

REDSOX HAVE THE EARLY LEAD BUT THEY PEAKED TOO EARLY, THE RANGERS BATS ARE WARMING UP, TIME FOR MORE BOMBS

A little sidebar from the game because Sup Forums is supposed to be like a sports bar despite what the moods say

Anyone watch Peaky Blinders?

that half inning was pretty damn fast

When will the playoffs start? Is that brazilian player still in Kansas?

COMING UP NEXT IS THE WEAK PART OF THE REDSOX LINEUP, WHICH IS THE ENTIRE LINEUP, EXPECT ANOTHER 123 INNING

that post didn't reference daniel nava in any way you must be confused also the image didn't reference that's not daniel this is daniel

>this thread

STTEERIKEEEE!!!!! MANLET GOES DOWN A SWINGIN!

Thanks, I try my hardest to produce quality content on this forum daily

WELCOME TO THE 4TH INNING, WE ARE WATCHING THE WANNABE POOR MANS YANKEES PLAYING AGAINST 2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS TEXAS RANGERS

lol where'd you find this gif of me

quality AB by PD

BIG MISSED CALL BY THE UMP, CALLED A CLEAR STRIKE A BALL, ANOTHER GAME WHERE BOSTON GETS UMPBALL, THIS IS BECOMING A TREND

this fun guy

please be in back bay

am I the only one that thought she was super cute as het coke headish type of role in Birdman?

>being this assblasted about a thread
>rags

being autistic is good retard

NO FOLKS THAT IS NOT A CHILD THAT RAN ONTO THE FIELD, THATS BOSTON MANLET JUSTIN PEDROIA AT FIRST BASE

>Justin

OP did break Sup Forums culture though, he did it on purpose and with some malice

Boston fans are scum anyway so this type of scumbag behavior is typical anyway. no one should be surprised of the lack of class from Boston fans

FAT PAPI GOES DOWN, LIKE THE OVERRATED WASHED UP TRASH HE IS, DONT FORGET FOLKS, THIS MAN USED STEROIDS

being a scumbag is good retard

would you fuck him?