1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentine people

Mira compra, eres uno de mis mejores amigos pero tengo que decirte que posteas el mismo hilo todo el tiempo.
CambĂ­alo un poco y hazlo ya.

1.ok.
2. actually pretty cool people if you don't talk to them about absurd things like the fact that they seem themselves as europeans or the fact that they think theyr'e better than everyone. They think these thing, don't argue with them, don't bring it up, just accept it and move on and you'll have a great conversation.

are you fucking joking? we are better than everyone. At least in intelligence and sports and cientific advances and culture. We can argue about the rest

1. flag
2. qt

My honest opinion is that this particular Argentine person has surely gotten his fucking answer by now. You can quit making this thread every day.

I've been there a couple of time, memes aside it's a decent country

Proxy--- chileno

Autism level 100%

the only good and successful people there are of italian descent

I like Argie women

Reporting

Flag

I like Argentina and Argentinians.

Una Vela

are argies literally the best shitposters in the world?

no, your kind is.

Me chupan la pija los argentos

this is the second one today

and how many generals there are? because I guess you count every repeated thread

>best

Yes, but only because their entire culture is based around throwing shit at each other, have you ever tried speaking with an argentino in real life? Absolute unlikable cunts but their accent is smooth and they tend to look cool as fuck.

you are right. the best at being the worst shitposters

2.Agricultural country, populism, junk credit rating, Middle income trap

i don't mind. but looks like the first one today got deleted. that's a first. someone probably reported it.

>reporting a harmless and ontopic thread
and I thought I've seen all kind of faggots here

bastards i agree.