Everything you see in this photo was bought by me

Everything you see in this photo was bought by me.
I'm 19 years old and I just wanted to point this somewhere.
I'm glad I helped my parents by working thus not to cause them any more financial problems.
Btw, that pc was also built by me. GTX970 Astrix 4gb, 16gb ddr4, i5-6600 and all that.
What do you guys think?

>What do you guys think?
That you are an attention whore?

cool story bro

I think this thread is bait.
I also think that that cable management is fucking atrocious.

Nice desk but you could've invested that money into something, maybe.

Did you buy the wall too?

I'm a novice. Don't know what to do with them.

Yeah, I am a little. But just here among user ppl.

>coming for Sup Forums and seeking approval so that he can justify the way he lives to someone IRL like a sibling who probably made him feel bad about something

I thought to invest in Bitcoin in Oct 2015 when it was $200. God, I hate I didn't do it. Now it's over 600.
Not that everything lol.

By the age of 19, I already owned a home and everything in it. Congrats on having a computer and a desk, though, bro!

I was adopted, abandoned, and a dropout. I got a job at a steel plant, then quit and got into college. I have a $3,000 PC I built myself (pic related) and paid for my home and everything in it through blood sweat and tears.

I sure wish I had parents to "help out" which probably means $50 a week and take the garbage out.

19, living at home, spending all money on video game equipment, not in college.

Nice bro

I live alone and I don't talk with nobody. My family is good and I love them all. I'm introverted I think.
But yeah, I wanted to feel good about this one 'cause I don't talk much about what I earn or do with anybody.

>trying to justify the hookah

middle eastern trash confirmed, kys

You're 19 years old, I've had my rig since I was 17 years old and also bought all my parts by me. Why do you feel so special? a nice rig takes like a month or two to save up for when you're working at a retail job with min wage.

What? I am in college. Theology actually and I work in IT.

I'm on my way to the top.

Shit specs

You have my respect. It's awesome to see people who worked hard. I love this feeling of doing yourself.

What county/state do you live in user? No way you own a home by 19 years old if you live here in Cali unless you're a privileged fag with rich parents

This is you OP.

Live in SC. Made some smart investments with my money that I'd saved up during my middle school and high school years.

Fucking savage

Everything except the house.

This is your future.

If what you're saying is true, grats user. What kind of investment did you do?

I'm actually skinny. I go weekly to the gym.

Basically you sold drugs

I spot a PS4 as well. It's definitely bait.

None. By the end of the college (18yo) I got a job in IT and I work from home.

High school* not college

Had a friend whose older brother was doing a tech startup. This was before EVERYONE was trying that.

No drugs.

You said you made some "smart investment" ?

I see, so how old are you now user? because that was quite a few years ago

Brah my mom was a crackhead at least you got adopted bro. I'm 32 and just about to get a house of my own because I had to climb from the mud bro.
Big ups to you, but don't act like you did it 100% on your own when you clearly stated you were adopted....adoption comes with fed money brah.

That wasn't me.

I'm 33 now.

No investments. Somebody else said shit in my name. lol.

>car payments
>rent
>utilities
>insurance
>credit card
>student loans

Enjoy this period while it lasts

Life is awesome when you don't have bills to pay, huh kiddo?

I don't have a car so I don't drive. If I want a car, my first car I want it to be a Tesla.
I don't have student loans here in Europe. It's actually free cause I'm at the budget and I don't have to pay shit.

I pay the electricity, Internet (1gb/s and here in EU it's fast. For 10 eur a month I download with 90MB/s). Also the rent and everything. Fuck u.

So you bought useless crap. Congratulations. How much rent did you pay. You gay ass homosexual faggot. Why don't you move out. Like to Orlando.

Duude I'm in EU. I pay 80 EUR a month.

>be me
>graduated 17
>left home at 18 to defend the colors
>be 19
>paid off car
>paying car insurance
>paying bills
>payed for 1st year of college out of pocket because my TA hasnt kicked in
>saved up 6k in savings so far
>having everything I need in life

Everyone's success story is different, don't know why you're bragging OP

Congrats, OP, I want some money too, I am 19, but I dont know What I can work, want to be in college Next year, but dont know What I want to do

Okay and? 19 and my setup, all bought by me fuck off poorfag

larger point still stands. You can take advantage of not having a full cost of living, and spend your money on the things you want, or you can save it all and have a leg up when you actually on your own and dont have a safety net. I've been where you are and left it, you are not independant yet. Thats fine but atleast be aware of where you are.

Also my car just because ur such a fucking queer for making this thread and yes I bought this too

For the attention, ofc.
I know there are better ppl than me out there, but for those useless piece of shit ppl who prefer to sit and do nothing, while they are depending on their parents or someine else, I dedicate them this post, just to feel bad about themselves.

Bought by you with daddy´s money?

I'm in college too and I work in IT.
If you want a shitload of moneh, learn programming languages. It's hard, but you can make it.
That's how I did it.

Why not ask when the last time they took their interview uniform to the dry cleaners?

I can tell you're right. It's hard.
I want to save money to buy a house or something, but then something else appears.
What do you think I should do? What did u do?

Dont forget to mention freelancer

You have to be savage to make them understand.

>interview uniform
You mean a suit?

I´ve never taken mine to the dry cleaner. I used it like 5 times since I got it (like 5 years ago).
I´m doing pretty well so far. Haven´t been depending on my parents since I was 20...
I´m almost 25.

I meant suit, uniform has just been embedded in me

>i5
Kek
Now I beleive you bought all of that yourself

There's no Big difference between i5 and i7. Both of them are quadcore and shit.
In games u can't see big difference between them.
Check ur facts faggot.

i5 fag detected.
Kek
Didn't expect anyone to get triggered so easily ;)

Faggot

Btw I have an Samsung S6 also.
I didn't buy an iPhone BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY. THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

Is that all you can say?
Kek
Another fag triggered ;)

I don't know much. If you can explain tho I would be happy to learn something new.

Generally there is no hyperthreading in i5 whereas there is in i7.
Meaning that programs using parallel computation have more computational power.
In term of gaming it´s not a big difference because the parallel computation they need is done by the GPU and for CPU computation they do not need more than 4 cores.
But gaming aside, i7 is different than i5 and more powerful.

You're such a faggot. Probably just had your parents buy this shit and some shit head called you a pussy so you've decided to justify this by lying to complete strangers on 4chins. Congrats, you're a faggot!

Thank you. I think over the years I'll change it, but I'm glad it's fine with it too.

Lol. No. I understand the hate maybe u have cause u don't have what I have, but it's alm true.

Nice case Sup Forumsro.
I have the same.

I have the same + a car + 2 vacations every year, all paid by my parents, and now?

>I'll change it, but I'm glad it's fine with it too.
Honestly, if you use your computer only for gaming, it´s better to invest in a GPU rather than a CPU if you already have an i5.
At least this is the current case, maybe in 3-5 years games will require to have 8 cores (or 4 core + hyperthreading), but as long as they require only 4 cores you´re good with an i5.

is this suppossed to be special or something? I have the same thing, only a bit better pc and a self bought laptop. (im 16 btw so...)

Keep up the good work.

liar

In Sims, right?

>>Helping your parents by spending you own money on shit for you
>>not spending it on your parents for raising your ass
>>ungrateful little shit

*helping my parents by paying my bills with my own money.

And still in college far away from them. Paying my rent and everything, faggot.