ITT: If your country is below 5:8 average you arent allowed to post

I could have confused this for a GDP map. Short people how do you explain this?

>aussies are the same height as gooks

gee, it's almost if malnutrition stemming from poverty leads to a smaller body size

well who woulda thought

>malnutrition stemming from poverty leads to a smaller body size

kek just look at Taiwan and China

wut
>taiwan is rich hence taller
>china is poor hence smaller

your point?

that southern Chile is taller

>shortugal

>tfw short in a tall country

Are small people even human beeing, did they have souls?

>australets
can NOT make this shit up

Actually northern Chile produces more money

yes but little ones

Feels pretty good being 6' when my parents were from 5'7'' country

>he is american
why did I even reply to him

not all short pple are ginggers

i-i am a normal human being despite the fact that im 164 cm tall

>tfw no qt lil soul to hug to

:^(

im like 175cm and normis are 5-7cm taller than mee, i live at the south

I'm rather surprised about Africa tb h. I know there are really short peoples around the rainforest areas, but they don't represent the majority of Africans. Pic related is an American basketball player from the Dinka ethnic group, who happen to have an average height of 5 ft 11.7 in (sometimes regarded as the tallest people in the world). And it's not just one tall group from South Sudan - many Nilotic and Cushitic-speaking populations have average heights of over 5 ft 9 in.

On the other hand, malnourishment and civil disorder have fucked Africans beyond comprehension. We (yes I am an African too, please have mercy) were well above global averages until 60 years ago, when the rest of the world stopped beating each other into a pulp. I expect it to improve in the long run, but current circumstances discourage me from asserting much.

>aussies not taller than disgusting mostly non-white americucks
doubt

A Tiny irrelevant country like Chile split into north and south, meanwhile Mexico, with an almost 10 centimeter difference in height between the north and south only in one zone.
Im 180 so its not like I care about your irrelevant list k thx.