Doctors of Sup Forums

Doctors of Sup Forums

will this part grow back together normally, or am i fucked?

got circumsized 3 weeks ago

dude wtf

shit man, have a bump

did you get circumsised in mexico? kek

No it won't. go to a doctor or live with a retarded stick between your legs

i denmark.. :/ rip

uhmm, op, i think you need to get in touch with your lawyer. Those Docs fucked you up good.... thats not growing back

why did you get circumsized anyway, YDI for turning muslim

why would you ever get circumsized you fukn cuck

Did you circumcise yourself or something user?

Anyway go visit a doc

you deserve it for doing this willingly

Got it done by doctors, but still rip

Got to the doc NOW. It wasn't supposed to be like this at all

You say doctors. i hear butchers

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOOU GET CIRCUMCISED

>that shit fuckin stoopid

:( i got fucked in the danish,

That looks like an early infection, clean it - a lot.
Then go to the ER and get fixed, lawyer up and sue whoever performed the operation.

Det kommer til at gøre fucking nas, men alt det begyndende gule snask skal VÆK!!!

I think you might need stitches in your dick for that to close permanently

ALSO (since I helped you):
Why did you do it?
HVORFOR???

just because you got circumsized doesnt mean you can stop washing it

thats infected as fuck, seek a doctor immediately

>he fell for the penile jew

wew

I feel I can smell the rancid rotsmell, just from looking at the picture...

Go to the fucking doctor. You need stitches.

>got circumsized 3 weeks ago
Why?

Havde valget mellem aldrig at kunne kneppe normalt, eller blive omskåret

>got circumsized
literally why

haHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAhahaHAhaHAhaHAha

You got fked by a danish and they fucked you in the dick. Better check your ass if they fucked you while you being anesthetized

you werent supposed to fap for at least 48 hours after the surgery, user

>circumsized
if it was for a girl you should kill yourself, faggot.

That nigger cut his dick. THAT NIGGER CUT HIS DICK MAYNE. DAMNNNN. Dammmmmmmn

>willing getting circumsized
we warned you fam

tror der er gået noget galt fam, du skal sgu nok op til lægen igen

>"Havde valget mellem aldrig at kunne kneppe normalt, eller blive omskåret"
>"I had the choice between never being able to fuck normally, or get circumsized"

You might be baiting, but in case you really are stupid idiot: go get stitches.

Can you even stitch a dick up. Imagine the blood vessel popping.