Are you a psychopath? How and why?

Are you a psychopath? How and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one can be a psychopath and function.

they can be a sociopath and function though.

no

I was worried at one time that I might be a psychopath. Then I realized an actual psychopath probably wouldn't be worried about that at all. I'm more of a schizoid.

I'm a genterfluid hyperpath, which is better than psychopath.

Yup
I'm like really popular and nice to people but I also have a dark and twisted side. I don't get along with my parents because they can't understand me

Kek

Of course they can't understand you, you're a banana. But you've got so much potassium.

I wouldnt say im a sociopath since i cant even get diagnosed yet but i'm definitely desensitized and antisocial, plus i fit most of the criteria for being a sociopath

Checked

I'm a sociopath. Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are products of a hostile environment

Yes. Because genetics/environmental upbringing.

i guess

link to quiz?

psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

I don't know if I am and if anything is even wrong with me but I ceased to love people at all.
I really stopped caring about anyone other than my family.

Girls hurt me so many times in the past I found myself not being able to develop feelings for girls anymore.

Thanks really great society surely everything was my fault.

Dafuq is that even

Edgiest thread of the day.

>Back to Tumblr faggots

Same here

I'm twisted cycle path

Nope.
Also check em

Is there a difference from being a psychopath/sociopath and just being psychotic ?

You shouldn't be asking here if you want a serious response kek

Got a 7

My score is 2

It means he's a faggot

psycopathic people don't give a shit weather they're fucked up or not so if you're legitimatly asking youself if you are one then you probably aren't

No not really. I'm just an awkward idiot. I have accepted this. So should you.

Edgemaster flex