/Gaeilge/ + /éire/

Cad é an scéal?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/live/costelloe/rte/
thepiratebay.unblockall.xyz/torrent/6199005/Learn_Celtic_languages_(Irish_Scottish_Gaelic_Welsh_Breton)
duolingo.com/
youtube.com/user/TGfoghlaim
vocaroo.com/i/s0zfQ0eZNtL7
focloir.ie/en/dictionary/ei/poster
johnregantradmusic.com/over-the-bog-road.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FxzM_Y0cYJA
youtube.com/watch?v=uIBkv7pU9Eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Irish_literature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bit late

Hello

Go hiontach OP

tá an craic maítí

Maith thú
Cad é an aimsir is fearr leat?

radio.garden/live/costelloe/rte/

I really really really like this radio station even though I don't understand it.

>mfw someone starts a thread with my OC

Bí ag labhairt as Gaeilge.
Gan aon B*arla. Is don Sasanaigh é.

Is faith liom tusa

Noswaith dda lads

didn't know this existed, shall be listening to this as white noise to condition myself from now on

The only thing RTÉ has that isn't completely worthless

>na paistí ag labhairt Gaeilge

give ireland back to the irish t.bh

regards, paul

Is fuath liom do yank

Nil aon eireainnaich is e strainsear

Posted in the last thread but here's a great pack on Pirate Bay
thepiratebay.unblockall.xyz/torrent/6199005/Learn_Celtic_languages_(Irish_Scottish_Gaelic_Welsh_Breton)
Duolingo is a meme but is good for building up vocabulary
duolingo.com/
Youtube channel that uploads Irish language education material from TG4 and the like. Check out the Recommended channel sections for similar Irish language material
youtube.com/user/TGfoghlaim

>deleted your post
Fuck you cunt I wrote all this out and you're going to enjoy it

New years resolution for /éire/:

>Less anime
>More Gaeilge

thank you ...beautiful language btw

>tfw no average irish gf

Been lying in bed for about two hours now thinking about getting back on my pic at this point lads

>ná fadaí
is fuath mhór liom na fón postálaí

More Celtposting in general t b h

Is mise fon poca postaer

would rather the asian t b h

Ach nílim in ann Gaeilge go maith a labhairt

vocaroo.com/i/s0zfQ0eZNtL7

Might make a Mega for all the Irish language, history and cultural resources I have on my PC. Would be nice to have it all in one place

>postaer
AH NOW

úsáid an focloir m'bhuachaill

focloir.ie/en/dictionary/ei/poster

táim ag labhairt í gaeilge bríste leis é faoi láthair

looking dapper

idk about your language but yeah I'd be interested to read up on Irish history

>shitsu
madra uafásach tbH

Go raibh maith agat

An bhfuil tusa at anim lomsa?

An bhfuil TUSA ag ainm lomsa?

An bhfuil aon striopach ata sa thread?

Nil, no bhi aon Mac sa striopach, sa yank!

Thanks/diolch/go raibh maith agat

Will Vuze work to download this? Haven't torrented anything for years and never used Pirate Bay, I used to torrent shit from iSohunt before that got taken down

They play some very obscure songs, like #13 on this list johnregantradmusic.com/over-the-bog-road.html

I really liked how it sounded but couldn't find the song available online, sucked lads

oíche mhaith

táim ró-sásta a fheiceáil Gaeilge labhairt san áit anseo

ní labhraíonn muid gaeilge ár éirinn ar míle bhlian tb h

>Muid
Níl tusa i do hÉireannach.

Ahh the yank has to ruin it with Google translate shite

I'd take pidgin Irish over whatever Shite that cunt types into a box

Should have it up and running by tomorrow morning

I'm going to upload the Irish part of the torrent to Mega if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow. If not Utorrent is by far the best for downloading torrents

>google
úsáidim foclóir.ie, amadán
>Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste
scrios é le do thóil grma

its only 8pm here its damn near 2am there

time zones are magic

Nos da lads, see you in the morning

Oíche mhaith

Just installed uTorrent, I'm mostly going to use it for Welsh but I'd like to learn Irish when I'm finished, much appreciated lad, torrent is downloading at 2.2MB/s, don't think I've ever gotten speeds this quick before.

Wela i chi, ffrind

Oidhche mhath

Back after a few drinks with the lads. What have you all done with your evening?

watching Scottish history documentary

What's it called?

War of the Three Kings

>ancient gaelic work of art
>caged by a modern glass monstrosity
poetry

ah the eleven years war

/inacodladh/ /nosleepedition/

These videos seem rather short and not very in depth. I started reading The Brus recently which they refer to a couple of times throughout the documentary ...any recommendations on good books or documentary films for the history of Ireland?

youtube.com/watch?v=FxzM_Y0cYJA
youtube.com/watch?v=uIBkv7pU9Eo

I enjoyed these, even though it's made by the BBC and it's not wholly about Ireland, it's still very good in my opinion.

cool thanks

I tend to avoid all books or documentaries called How x saved y or some such.

I may watch these videos if I get bored but I'm looking more so at what mentioned the Irish Confederate Wars

and also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Irish_literature

No probs

Books and documentaries with titles like that usually do contain some author/producer bias (possible bias towards the Irish in this case) but this one is actually pretty good, covering the story of St. Patrick, Christianisation of Ireland and St. Columba's home in Iona and his conversion of the Picts.

kill all taigs

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

bump

posting these lies at 5am in the fucking morning might be an hint at what is wrong with your life you fucking nigegr btich you don't dervere to post in theses high quality threads
this is onyl the hgihest breed of celtic allowed not uncool prods and viking rape babies fuck you

I speak only truth. That post was based on the true story of how a mate of mine fingered Saoirse Ronan outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

shut the ufck you fucking cunt I gope you dunerstand that you can't get away with saying sch hoorrible things you don't have the right to

Her face looks so worn out. I suppose sucking a dozen cocks a day really ages you.

Are you drunk my dude?

no one cares what i do and its none of your busines anyway

i feel nothing not even hatred agaisnt the spit you have for me and saoirse who has neer done anthgin wrong in her life feeling bad for all the hatred you have

That's a cute boy.

Morning lads

Christ almighty lad

People who have read the Bible cover to cover and then analysed its merits from a story point of view are more Irish than those who have not.

Your pictures are getting increasingly lewd.

I don't know what you mean, user,

>no one cares what i do and its none of your busines anyway
;_; why you heff be so mad?

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

*gives you a kiss on the Forehead and tells you to go to sleep as you have been up all night on the internet*

Who are you?

*tells you to close your eyes*

Fond of the reading the bible part

Was Jesus a Mary Sue though? (I think Gary Stu is the male version of the term but I'm not sure).

>Was Jesus a Mary Sue though?

*grabs you by the neck sexually*
open up those pretty lips of yours

A Bit but I guess the son of god has to be perfect

True. I did feel a bit left down by the lack of information as to what Jesus spent his 20's doing.

If you're not doing anything for Christmas, come over to mine. We're making a big dinner, and I want to give you some stuffing ;-)

*dry humps you*

Read the *uncensored* bible
You can find some PDFs online but most are locked away in the Vatican
He was just a carpenter when he was 20 not much interest desu

>it's a Sershfrog gets mortally drunk and emotional episode

You boys ready for the meet up tonight?

I don't know what I'm doing in my 20's either.

Take pics. How many are going? Has Germanon posted here since he arrived back?

>How many are going?
Haven't a clue. I'm not actually going to it, I just wanted to tell a lie on the internet again.

(-:

If anybody calls you out on it, just tell them that you are following the path of Jesus.

That's what I tell people when they ask me why I'm a virgin

Never forget
2016 best year of my life

Do people really ask you that question though? I've never found virginity or lack thereof of something to come up as a legitimate conversation topic in Ireland.

That's because you've never spoken to people in public when you're in Ireland.