streamboobs.com/pieceofmoon/
lmgtfy.com/?q=muslims condemn killings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RELIGION.
OF.
PISS.

>RELIGION

you mean islam, son

Dumbasses. Every religion is going to have idiots. Remember the Crusades?

Sa'Ad is Ha'Appy

>the Crusades

comparing the crusades with modern islamism

idiot

hahahhaha

I smell... Summer...

You're right the crusaders killed more people, oh and they were sent by the Pope.

You lie, it clearly says that Islam is peaceful and the shooter is not a Muslim! Shame on your family!

muslims are aids and the world would be so much better of without them :)

Lol why are you guys pissed?
You should be thanking those muslims for actually doing something and removing degeneracy

>Remember the Crusades?
I remember the Crusades well my child , most of your youngsters are far to young to remember our valiant effort to purge the Muslims from our lands.

Bruh the only bad part about the Crusades is they didn't exterminate all the saracens.

hahahh

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

compassionate to kill gays? sounds logical to me

>only bad part about the Crusades is they didn't exterminate all the saracens
The crusades weren't about extermination them, it was about protecting our home from invasions, and our waters from piracy. We just wanted to show the Muslims that we could protect king and country. The only way we could show them was by invading their lands in golorious crusades ,my child

they were sent to allow pilgrims to go to their holy sites

not to terrorise people like muslim/jew cowards

wrong, liberal
we didn't invade THEIR lands
we launched a counter-offensive to take OUR lands back

Deus Vult!

A couple of days ago there was a similar attack in a shopping center in Tel Aviv (4 killed eventually). Two gunmen shot innocent people who were on a night out. After the attack, arabs in Hebron and the Palestinian Authority handed out candy to celebrate, and wrote similar posts, describing the shooters as heroes.
Only in those cases it doesn't matter, since it's ok to kill bloody jews, right?
Hypocracy...

It's because of the Jews we have this problem in the first place, goy

Muhammad was an actual, documented pedo. Scholars disagree on whether Aisha was seven or nine when he first violated her with his elderly, scab-encrusted penis, but it definitely happened. Anyway, fuck Islam.

What do the jews have to do with an afghani homophobic murderer?

literally dumb as a bag of hammers

How's that any different from murican retards saying the same shit but being christian?

>since it's ok to kill bloody jews, right?
You cannot have too many dead Jews.

The root cause of evil in this world.

Trump has the gay vote now

>defends faggots
>bashes pedos
>when both have mental illnesses
Yeah, fuck right off

because your example is fictional

Well, except 50 of them.

the destroyed the nation-state and the ability for the heterosexual white man to feel proud of his ancestors. He still does, don't get me wrong, he just can't say it in public without being a racist colonialist patriarchal bigot. Because djooz.

I kekt my sides out loud

Reminds me If this
streamboobs.com/pieceofmoon/

Fun fact, praising terrorism of any kind on social media can land you in jail in Denmark

>believing any of that is an accurate translation
shouldnt you be on Sup Forums?

That's so 1930...
But if you truly believe jews run the world like that, then as a jewfag i'm flattered, and please do tell me how can I join those jews so I can rule the world too

Nope they ended 725 years ago dumbshit

It's hard to address a retarded audience indeed. Alas, we have to live with leftists, sjws and feminists.

Not sticking up for Islam, but the 'virgin' May was about 13 years old when she gave birth. God fucked an under aged girl.

All religions are fucked.

>mfw mudslimes.

OP pushing us towards a conflict of civilizations.. gee, i really wonder who's behind it.

Twitter is going to be amazing for people 100 years in our future, to see what people thought back then

God didn't fuck mary you retard, that's why it's called immaculate (no, it's not the name on starbucks' menu)

But that didn't happen

That's right, god couldn't impregnated marry, since he suffers from a condition of not existing

R.I.P. Biggie

Explain the KKK, Aryan Nations, Army of God etc?

Funny how the ignorant always blame the whole for another religion, but when it is their own it is totally different.

"Oh they were separate groups.." and other usual excuses.

Before 9/11 the largest attack on US soil was by a Christian American who was an ex soldier.

Yeah, you know God doesn't exist, you think God doesn't exist, you want God not to exist. We should take your word on that because you're obviously an authority.

>implying people will care about twitter 100 years from now
>implying twitter isn't selling all our information
>implying mootwo isn't doing the same

Remember when Constantine the Great forced Christianity into Europe in the 4th Century, and then forced it into Western Asia?

Then 3 centuries later Islam was founded and they retaliated?

>he suffers from a condition of not existing

as your intelligence apparently

Matthew 1:25

You should read it.

When Joseph consummated his marriage with Mary after Jesus was born.

Before the turn of the 20th Century the Vatican forced Apocrypha on a few verses, one included.

"Mary was four score years lesser than Joseph"

Who was 93 at the time of Jesus' Birth.

He was already married for 49 years with 2 sons and 2 daughters.

the crusades occurred in part because some asshole muslims would not let christians through to Jerusalem, so there ya go they started it. the crusades were also fought by uneducated peasants because it wasn't actually a war but an economical and political movement. ALSO THEY DIDN'T JUST FIGHT MUSLIMS THEY FOUGHT EASTERN ORTHADOX CHRISTIANS SO YOU'RE WRONG FAGGO.

Hillary

you sound like someone who tries very hard to not believe, and make others not believe. I don't mind this at all, but it seems to me that you're missing the point of religion. Religion is about giving you a sense of oneness with the universe, and facts, be they for or against a specific dogma, can't achieve that.

Because history only started when you want to recall it right?

The Crusades were great and completely justified considering the historical context.

How do you put so much bullshit in one post

mudslims will tell you that it's the same with jihad

>Pretty inactive gangs of retards, in the US they estimated at the peak there were 100,000 white supremacists active in the US, though today they mainly are a type of street gang. Compared to Islam which is billions of people across the word in control of some crazy weaponry.

Also how frequent are white supremacist attacks like this?

he's actually quite right.

>What is moorish expansion?

You dumb cunts can't into history.

Well Muslims are followers of a sick, vile and twisted ideology, so no surprise there.

do a history right now small boy.

actually not a lot is missing

yep

but some mean well. It would be good to find a way to differentiate between them if we want to avoid a full on conflict of civilizations.

fuck Sup Forums and its faggot propaganda!

the problem is that the good ones that mean no harm won't separate themselves from or condemn the actions of the extremists

wait...
wasn't there something in the Qu'aran about Allah recognizing Mohammed "laying" between two men?

Explain why a much smaller religion has so many more radicals and so much more random public support for radicals? If you examine numbers like that you find Christianity really is the least radical religion. Why is the radical muslim element so incongruous with the actual size of that faith? Why do you need to look further for an explanation than their holy texts containing abject demands of inter-faith violence and the excessive spiritual authority of the Imam? All it takes to start a violent muslim sect right now is a single corrupt and sufficiently charismatic imam. It takes a lot more than that to move and motivate Christian radicals, they don't hand their faith over to the local snake oil salesman so easily.

Anyway, I'm an atheist. What I don't get is why liberals need to protect a faith at all. Liberals should act on behalf of the betterment of earth and humans, buying a bunch of "I'm racist because I'm white" academic theories and trying to give everyone safe zones is stupid, this is hegelian dialectics and we got let shit become dialectic. Old ideas are destroyed by conflict, they merge into new, better ideas by burning away the slag of the old. We have plenty in common with our brown brother humans but it's not Islam and it most certainly isn't postmodernism.

We barely crawl out of the claws of ignorance, scarcely have time to discover a few amazing things until it's back in the box for us scientists. Liberals will allow the fundies to just roll them now, I guess, no resistance. I guess helping other humans learn about the universe is just too "mean" now.

Indeed, but can it be done? Wars don't exactly spare the innocents very often.

They do and have. You just don't listen, that's all.

It is a point to the idiots who cling onto a misconstrued set of writings from the Quran to claim Muhammad was a paedophile.

But yet their small minds can't comprehend that in 600AD (7th Century) the average age of life was way lower than now.

So younger marriages were common place, not just in Islam but all over even in Europe.

However it is even more stupid that window lickers continue to believe far right shit about Aisha supposedly being aged 7-9 years old. When it was more like 12/13.

And yes the same scenario is in the bible. But Christians hate that, the Vatican made sure those old verses were removed to denote Mary's age so they could hide the fact she was no longer a virgin shortly after the Birth of Jesus, as the Catholic Church tries hard to say she was still a virgin so still saintly.

Another thing ignorant people don't realize is Islam is made up of Zoroastrianism, Christianity and Judaism.

Hence why Moses etc is revered in Islam culture, and Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran than Muhammad.

Also they are the first to blame the actions of a minute few on the whole on other religions, but their own is somehow immune when Christian Extremists kill.

Religions produces ignorance, none more so than Christianity, it held us back scientifically in Europe for 2 centuries.

kek

look at

give source

I don't get these towel heads, they're claiming Allah sent one individual to shoot 50 people? Why don't Allah talk to them?

XD I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Goddamn, thanks you glorious asshole.

lmgtfy.com/?q=muslims condemn killings

Here you go, Sup Forumstard.

Thinking Billions of Muslims are the same, you are probably one of the idiots who think 300m Radical Islamists exist. Which is so fucking stupid, that if they had that number they would have invaded Europe, Asia and Russia quite easily.

But as per usual fascists don't think straight.

Christians continue to kill to this day, whether that is pure Christians, Protestants or Catholics (even Orthodox), they still do.

But again your ignorance is showing, I never said White Supremacists, you assumed that because of the KKK who are a protestant group.

Aisha was 9 when he banged her
According to the Quran

No I don't. They ended like 700 years ago you fucking dumb shit.

Jihad = Defence of homeland, not to go on the warpath by invasions like many believe.

HAHAHAHA
PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING

No I don't

friendly reminder that any religious group intent on converting or subjugating the entire world will eventually have to fight Shaolin monks.

>Implying the Muslim World Government will allow any kind of free speech or unfiltered historic facts to seep through.

If a non Muslim had killed 50 fags you spergs would be worshipping him but since he's a Muslim now all of a sudden you guys care about fags? Get real.

#NotAlllMuslims

Just most.

Mong detected

What was Constantine the Great's push of Christianity into Europe and Western Asia?

Think you "can't into history"

No.