Listening to an album on shuffle

>listening to an album on shuffle

Spotify doesn't give me any other choice dude and the full album isn't on youtube

>they dont listen to the whole album
>they only listen to the singles

>having more than one song per artist

>having less than 20 songs for one artist

>songs

stop being a broke bitch and get premium

>listening to an album through earbuds

:^)

>only listening to an artist's famous albums

>listening to music

sub-human scum, all of you

>listening to MP3

>"i dont really listen to music"

>using spotify
>doesn't know how to use torrents

kill yourself for being retarded

>not supporting the artist

I only ever do this if it's an album without a ton of flow between the tracks and I've listened to it a lot of times already

>"oh i'm just listening to random stuff..."

>supporting the (((artist)))

>not having premium

>"Oh I'm just listening..."

I only use shuffle to give me a taste of something when I have a huge amount of releases. I usually download 6+ albums on Spotify, put all songs on shuffle when I'm out, when I run into a song I like, I go to the album and listen to it. Pretty helpful instead of realizing halfway through an album that you hate it.

Artists literally make less than 1 cent per stream on Spotify.

Anyone who pays for that shitty service is contributing to the downfall of the music industry. I hope you're all happy.

Not him but
>pirating
Vs
>pirating + Spotify
Nobody, here at least, wants to pay for music. "Supporting an artist" isn't an excuse, as you mentioned, because of how little it even helps, but saying it contributes to the downfall of the music industry is stupid and contradictory to what most here do. I hope the industry does collapse tbqfhmf so it becomes less of a business and mainstream music won't be so ridiculous

still better than torrents

sorry

>hearing

>typing

>

How the fuck am I even supposed to listen to music on shuffle anyway? I listen to so much different shit shuffle never really works out because I'm in a mood for a particular kind of sound or vibe.

>I listen to a bit of everything... Except rap and country, of course :)

>hsbinh ete dihjt

dude if artists were making 1 cent per stream they'd be fuckin laughing

i just tallied up streams on death grips' top 5 played tracks on spotify, they would have gotten $140k for them alone

>listening to an album

Sorry to break the irony train here boys, is there any real problem with listening to a multitude of genres save for country?

There's a lot of good country tho

>listening to artists that have singles

Go and see them live then cunt, anything else is just stroking your ego

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Paying for spotify is less effort than torrenting for me. When I worked this summer I got $35 an hour and spotify is $3 for the family plan my friends and I have, so it took literally 6 minutes to pay for my spotify each month. I listen to music from probably at least 30 different new albums a month, so if I were to spend 1 minute finding and downloading the torrent for each album, thats a lot of time saved in my book. Plus I don't have to deal with managing a music library between devices

>listening to an album more than once

>mfw i'm lucky enough to play in a band that has almost a million plays on spotify but that means pretty much nothing

what band user

this

No, but people who say they listen to "everything but rap and country" probably just listen to pop and/or rock.

Nice meme

shill af

Let's be friends

>having ears

Am I going to have to be the one to call this out as rockism? The vast majority of music is not designed around the (arbitrary) album format, even most popular rock or pop albums are essentially just compilations of songs the artist wrote around the same time that don't really give you any added value in the specific order they're in on the album. You might as well just make a playlist of the artist's songs in an order you think flows well, you'll be putting in about as much thought as most artists do when they put together an "album."

This is actually pretty fun to do on Donuts

>tfw actually almost deaf

I will never experience music like a real person

;-;

>poor person thinks he has the right to enjoy things
Enjoy your scrambled albums

yeah it's called folk

>Artist has at least 20 songs

>pop songs don't all sound the same