summer is here

Well
Its summer time and everythings great
Its summer time and isn't it great

>Still saying wincest long after the reign of spiderman
Sure is.

My cousin

Your cousins cute. Anymore?
Pic Related. Slutty little cousin. Massive tease.

love fapping to her

nobody ever has any decent pictures of their sister or cousin. always shit tier.

any stories? more of her feet!

She's pretty hot. Would impregnate/10.
Also, pic relates once again. Was scared I got her pregnant. Turns out she knows where to get birth control without going to a pharmacy.

Sadly only Facebook stuff. One time she gave me a backrub but when she noticed my boner she stopped.

Lol the post above was to be directed at you.

Kik sluts
Sherfdawg5865
Allahunzo
Unwanted_watermelon

get hard around her a lot?

I'd love to cum inside her user. So you never actually got to do anything with her eh? Sucks. Still hot though.

well i'm muslim so I could wife her. Would be fun taking order from her too

Would be fun to take order from her. Would be fun to cum in her face. Would be fun to cum inside her everyday.

Fucking mudslime, why do you kill people just because they don't believe in your shitty fucking mindless religion

I have told a little of my experience with incest a few days past. I can tell more, but I need some time to prepare some things so I can type.

hnggg, oh yesss

To them peace exists only when people of a specific mindset exist. It is a horrifyingly disgusting view of world peace. The fact that they seek to achieve it through war and murder is disgusting. It's why they are the "new nazis"

She looks like she's sexually repressed too. God user. I hope that out of some amazing chances, you get to out your seed in her. And also, possibly get pics.

hnggg, might try to be more flirty

This motherfucker is in every single fucking incest thread.

If you are in Orlando, please be safe and please donate blood if you can.
O+ and O- blood donors needed. Due to the shooting overnight, the hospital and blood bank is critically low right now for donated blood. If you are able, please go donate.
This valuable gift you can give is a direct way to help those injured from this tragic incident.

i have plenty of baby batter to donate if that will help

Maybe try to get her to drink a little? I don't know. Good luck though.

i mean i could straight up marry her. Might talk to her about muslim cousins marrying each other and what she thinks

I've always wanted to go down on my sister's precious lil' pussy. My god.. my god.

pics?

Hey dude, if she's cool with it, and your family doesn't care. Marry her, breed her. Chances are you guys would workout better in the long run better than some other marriages.

Eh, I'd be lying if I said there were. Sorry y'all.

would be bliss

I wanna cum on her face so fucking bad. She's damn hot.

mmm fapping to her?

I want to fuck my mom anons, thing is how do i go about doing it? Honestly want to tell her but i'm being a beta faggot. Watdo

Just about finishing to her

nice. which pic you like the most?

Just do it dude.

Either this one
Or

That's never happened before. I quoted it and it managed to get it wrong???

How? It's doesn't seem that simple, let alone it being expected by her

mmm love those pics!! cum yet?

Finished to that one. She's fucking hot user.

My cousin It's out fighting dragons while im here,in guard duty

oh yes. love her pics.
heh

She NEEDS cum on her face in that one.

mmm, you can tribute.

Not for a while my dude. Just finished a couple minutes ago. Won't be fully ready.

ok

Told this story here before. dont feel like greentexting so here's the abridged version.

Cousin and I very close in age. Grew up together like siblings. Spent lots of time alone. Big house in the middle of no where. Had lots of places to be alone. Most stuff happened at night. Would play house or doctor in bed. When we started sex ed at age 10 things changed. sessions became more exploratory and a lot more heavy. She asked me about boners and stuff. I ask her what she happens when she gets excited. we both demonstrate. end up masturbating in front of each other.

Eventually move on to hand jobs and fingering. It's bad at first and neither can get the other to cum without a lot of direction or help. Summertime at age 13 comes and we have more sleepovers. Parents leave us alone because they have no idea whats going on. We get incredibly hot and heavy one night and discuss sex. We both end up too scared to fuck without a condom so we try oral. Again, lots of trial and error. Her mouth is small and her cunt is hairy. My cock hurts her jaw and my pubes tickle her nose. After a while and multiple failed attempts I get her to cum and she gets me to cum. Didn't pull out in time and ended up accidentally making her gag on my load. Apologize while we both dress. Her mom comes in and asks about the coughing. Says she chocked on popcorn which we had in the room. Mom leaves.

More oral the next morning and a ton of times after that. Never went full sex despite bothi wanting it. Getting condoms at that point was risky and difficult. Still, ended up getting head on a regular basis for a few years. When we went off to college we lost touch a bit. Never got into sexting or even talk about what we did as teens but I still fap to the memories sometimes.

Never got to finish in her. Sad.

damn

I don't think "fighting dragons" is the same thing as "chasing the dragon"

You could try to hook up with her again

once she got used to giving blowjobs and swalling cum it ended up being good. I've had better sex but the risk made it a million times hotter. I entered her once but we both felt kinda uncomfortable given we didnt have condoms. Still wish I could have came inside her but I am happy I got all I did.

fuck that's awesome

Too bad. I've still never had a better experience then the taboo of finishing inside a cousin. Then again, it might be for the better that you don't.

nah. she's married and has 2 kids now.
That's a door best left closed at this point.

Did you ever pee in her butt?

Nieces? At least you could hook up with them.

I wish.

We've drifted apart too much and I'm not close to her kids. Even if I was I dont have interest in them. What the cousin and I did was great. I dont think I would want to try to duplicate it.

go back to гeddit you gay faggot

>sister has a thing for me
>always insists we get drunk together
>grinds all over me, force mounts me
>tries pulling off pants and rubs face into my dick
>why bros, why...

lucky bastard

sauce?

I've got stories if you faggots want some. I'm only so generous because I spent ten hours being blue-balled by her yesterday.

>have ungodly wincest fetish now
>tonnes of fapping had over the years

Man, why you even gotta ask?

go on...

This is my adopted sister. I wanna fuck her so bad. She's so fucking hot. In high school we made out during a game of truth or dare but have not done anything since then. She makes me so hard.

wow. that pic your background?

I'm listening

Hell yeah. Makes me so fucking hard.

pics pleaseee

I'll start young and work my way up.

>be seven, sister nine
>get in shit and have to clean basement
>fuck that, why bother
>sift around through old boxes instead
>find dirty mags
>"jackpot"
>both look them over with interest
>only seen people accidentally when younger
>"hey user, do you have that?"
>very interested, just need place to show
>there's an old tent we'd camp with friends-
>downstairs so we're not noisy upstairs
>move in to tent

mmm, that's awesome. whats your first pic you came to?

Is lesbian incest at all common?
I know there are a handful of mother/daughter aunt/niece stories but what about sisters or cousins?

watch me get dubs on the first try faggots

This

Then this

And then this

fuckk wow. i bet you came to that pic 4 times that day

>whip it out like a champ
>"it's really small"
>she plays with it a bit, making faces and shit
>fuck this, I want to see too
>"show me yours, I showed you mine."
>kneel so I can take a better look
>she pulls down her pants and shoves it in my face
>she smells faintly of urine and sweat
>rock hard even thinking about it
>poke her a few times, she flinches
>take big sniff then pull her pants back up

I was such an autist I didn't go for it at all. Wish I did.

kek did u accidentally post in the friends ud fuck thread? btw your sister is hot as fuck. I'd spy on her all day. She korean?

sauce

This seems fairly tame so far and pretty common, to be honest. Exploration is usually considered healthy at a young age.

My sister

Tell us about yesterdays blueballing

she likes white cock?

>be me 2 years ago, me 17 and 18 cousin
>She visited my house alot, she'd always come by to see my parents and my grandma, she was especially fond of me
>One night I ask her if she wanted to watch a movie, she's like "yeah sure" and she takes a couple bottles out of my parent's kitchen
>We watch a movie (Hangover 2, I think) amd she gets drunk real fast
>We end up drunk as fuck and take it to my room
>We start the whole thing making out and humping each other till she tells me to fuck her
>I rip her clothes off, don't mind to look for a condom
>We ended up fucking for a couple minutes, cupping her tits. All the good stuff. Till my dumbass falls asleep
>Next morning she looks at me, starts crying. Says it's all wrong.
We don't talk that much anymore. Still hope to see her again

Are these threads mostly bs? I posted a week or so ago with nudes i took of my sister. No one else seems to be legit.

Sauce

Lucky fuck. I'd trade my caucasian sis for yours any time.

>later that summer
>sis, her older friend (thirteen) and I in the pool
>unsupervised because older girl is there
>sweet, gonna get some of that cute nipple
>(nipple fetish at that time, puffy nips still get me)
>make a grab for friend's chest whenever I can
>sis heckling me and pushing me under the water
>fuck that, friend is in to it
>she pulls my sis out of the pool to talk
>can't hear because they're far away and I'm swimming
>hops back in to the pool at minute or so later
>friend circles me in the pool, giggling a lot
>now is the time
>go in for the hug (lol) and feel something on my waist
>friend was distraction so sis could flip me in to water
>expect flipping, get sis' face in my crotch
>wtf, what are you doing woman
>she pulls my shorts off entirely and kisses my dick
>holy fuck boner
>haul ass out of the pool and go play SNES

Her friend was hot as fuck, but I didn't know better back then. I thought that's how brothers and sisters just were. We grew up in a small village so sex was like the only thing to do.