/kc/ - King Crimson

Does anyone know this band? I have listened to every album all the way from In the court of the crimson king, 1969, to their newest albums, and I gotta say, they're probably the most influential prog rock band of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMnE14x6Dzw
yourmusics.co/track/king-crimson-the-court-of-the-crimson-king-355267.html
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S66563582#p66569683
2008.garone.net/anthony/music/frippruary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

influential != good

aint this the band that nigga kanye sampled ?

yeah, in power i believe

Robert Fripp will forever be an irritating Dorset git with a chip on his shoulder.

That being said:
youtube.com/watch?v=WMnE14x6Dzw

King Crimson?
Best band of all time

Idk how the fuck you're supposed to find their music to listen to it without torrenting/buying their physical music. I don't really have the opprotunity to do either considering I'm in a dorm and I don't want to use my roommates shitty Crosley or spend money on CDS

Just download the albums through Soulseekqt

>Does anyone know this band?

Is this your first fucking day here?

yes it actually is

Doesn't work on my dorm network. I shigidigi. Guess I'll have to wait for winter break to play it on my gfs record player or maybe if I find their CDs at some music store I'll pick it up. I really want to listen to them though.

yourmusics.co/track/king-crimson-the-court-of-the-crimson-king-355267.html you're welcome. Has all their songs in 320. And most bands.

Wait a sec
What KC albums do you want to download?

Seconded. I only have Islands and ItWoP left to listen to. What are your favorite tracks that aren't on ItCotCK and Red? I really enjoyed the first section of Lizard recently, and Frame by Frame is hypnotic. The Night's Watch is also a great ballad. I really like thier ballads

>What are your favorite tracks that aren't on ItCotCK and Red?
Easy Money, the first two sections of Larks' Tongues in Aspic and The Great Deceiver

I kinda just want to listen to their discography in chronological order. I've only listened to their first album and I really liked it.

>I only have Islands and ItWoP left to listen to.
I highly recommend Islands. It's softer than their other albums, and is kind of beautiful in that sense. If you like their ballads, I think you'll enjoy it.

What's the problem here? Are they not in the archive?

Thank you

Looking forward to it.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S66563582#p66569683

There's pretty much everything on mega.

Fracture is amazing. Also Exiles.

Never have a heard a riff so damn technically clean that it makes you tense because you're wondering how long Fripp can keep playing before he messes up, but he doesn't. And the riff is very melodic as well not just technical for the hell of it. Trying to play it on guitar is killing me though.

You could try following this lesson plan!

2008.garone.net/anthony/music/frippruary

>This lesson can be damaging to your mental and physical health. And, no, I’m not kidding

>Still has yet to experience ITWOP
Oh boy am I excited for you.

In the Wake of Poseidon is basically a watered down version of their first album, except for a few songs.
The songs that don't sound like their first album's are really good, though, and even some that do.

Is its kids day on /mu or something?