Muslims are literally the scum of the earth. They bring no benifit to society and ruin everything

Muslims are literally the scum of the earth. They bring no benifit to society and ruin everything.
>Kill innocent people
>Rape women and children
>Steal
>right now attempting to do wat hitler tried to do
How is Trump racist from banning muslims from the country? If past and current events are adding up to non sence, then it makes perfect sence to kick em out. We need to bring our troops home to defend Murica, not protect some sand niggers were we arent needed. Let the fuckers kill themselves.

yes, the only reason why I'm voting for Trump stump

If you think ISIS has anything to do with Islam, you're an uneducated twat.

Also, Islam is pretty much Christianity, except Christians feel like they can choose laws and reject those they don't like.

I suppose Ameridiots could invade some more countries and finance more dictators. That would help the world.

Look at the quaran u faget. It says kill the infidels (anyone who is not or is against islam).
I dont recall christians driving planes into the tsin towers committing mass murder.

The Quran is MUCH more than just "kill the infidels" part. All of the ISIS members break so many other laws that they can't be called Muslims by definition. You go read the Quran, and come back with a bit more knowledge than what you've gathered from Trump's tweets.

It's right up their alley for Muslims to be hated all around the world. Guess where the oppressed/hated goatfuckers will go to take revenge? A peaceful rally, or the ISIS Recruit Center?

Same here, trump is gonna build a wall

Please don't tell me people believe in a physical wall on the border. As much as the immigration reform is needed, there will never be a wall.

Im not a trump fag first off
Muslims are the oppressors of this great country
And its not just isis u retard
Theres tons of terrorist ogs that want to do the same shit.
We need to cut the shit and bring our troops home, cause that just leaves an open door for them to attack us. They can suck on some other tit, they brought this on themselves. There will be blood shed.

Well rekt mate

Se need to bring our troops home to protect what is really important, not some dumb ass sand niggers.

Lol ur top kek

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

But still Trump sucks.

Well, it is just ISIS, truth be told. Al-Qaeda is sucking dick now.

They brought this on themselves? You mean the US destroying order by killing previously funded Hussein didn't matter? ISIS is a bunch of leftovers from the Hussein days, except it's always the same with terrorists. Methods used by previous groups didn't work? We need to strike them harder. Iraq doesn't exist now, only on pre-2013 maps.

Muslim were oppresors in their own countries, and all the "evil" dictators kept them more or less in check. USA, as well as Russia, just couldn't get their hands off the Middle East since the 60s. There'd be no immigrants in Europe, governments would be fighting terrorists at home, who wouldn't be as bad. Muslims weren't a problem when Hussein and the others were in power, but now (somehow) the hate is more focused, and the fight is starting to be clear - West vs Islam.

OP here
Exactly my point

OP you are literally the scum of the earth
and bring no benefit to society

why shouldn't we eliminate you

Deep thoughts with OP

how many of these fucking threads do we need on Sup Forums??

go to Sup Forums and circlejerk all you want there. stop fucking up Sup Forums with this nonsense. there's better things to discuss on this board.

OP here. I can't go to Sup Forums. I got b& for calling a mod a kike bitch.

>Post of Faggotry

fixed

Ok beyotch
>currently in grad school
>getting a bachelors in bio-chem
>getting a house for me and my gf pretty soon
>going into industrial hygiene
How am i not bringing benifit to society, im not killing innocent people in the name of allah (satan).
Check mate

Right?! It also says how 9year olds are fair game and women are property.

so you're growing up to be a Republican

cool story faggot

But that's the part you like user

This is Sup Forums new fag
>Definition of random: made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.
Top kek

If you are in Orlando, please be safe and please donate blood if you can.
O+ and O- blood donors needed. Due to the shooting overnight, the hospital and blood bank is critically low right now for donated blood. If you are able, please go donate.
This valuable gift you can give is a direct way to help those injured from this tragic incident.

Wtf ur not OP i am
Go get laid fag tron

just shut up faggot

Well that and the part about lying to infidels to gain their trust just to betray them.
>fuck islam and everything they stand for

Better than bein a democratic slave driver
Go fuk ur sister cunt

OP here. I cant' post at Sup Forums for another 6 months.
I got my faggy ass handed to me by one of the mods
That's too bad I was going to kick ass during the Election

Bleed out faggot.

Jesus Christ. The Quran has shit about beheading, yeah. READ FURTHER YOU FUCKING MONGOLS.

Quran forbids all sorts of murders, it's not like you can just kill somebody and be happy with it, it forbids use of drugs and whatnot, alcohol, they kill their own people and other Muslims, which is abso-fucking-lutely forbidden.

what else did you learn about muslims on stormfag today

I dont live in orlando
Im not going to donate blood, but i got plenty of lead to spare

Enjoy bellowing like a faggot when Hillary raises your taxes

Im not seein any mods new fag
Go rub ur ass on a tree

'HEIIII GUIS SUM GUIS KILLD SUM OTHA GUIS AND I HATE TEM BOTH BUT I CANN NOW HATE ON ONE COS I READ SOME INTERNET ARTICLES ON WWW.IMAFAG.COM N THERE IT SAYS THAT U SHOUDL TAKE EVEREYTHIN SRYS WHAT A 2000 YEAR OLD BOOKS SAYS GUIS OH AND WHEN ITS ABOUT THE OTHER 2000 YEAR OLD BOOK IT ISNT ROIGHT COS U SHOULDNT TAKE SUCH THINGS SERIUUUS YEEE??? #KILLMUSLIMAEES #KILLOLIVEGUIS #IMNOWGAYFORDADAY #JESUISGAY

Pretty much this, barging in a foreing country and acting like you own the place, will only fuck up everything.

>Quran forbids all sorts of murders
Top kek

OP Here. I told a mod she was a kike bitch and I haven't been able to post over there. Too bad. I like sucking Sup Forums cock. It gives me a sense of purpose whilst posting.

Shoulda thought about that in 2003.

I learned they fuck sheep and practise pedophilia regularly while calling other cultures scum.

TOP KEK
Are there faggots here seriously saying ISIS ain't muzzies ??
KEK

Oopsie!Sorry brother i just killed 160 chiristians.Wrong ordered sentences.

Lol atleast i can afford it, u probs a no-good freeloader sucking on obamacares tit.
Finish tying that noose boi.

Go read the Bible and then ask the Pope himself if what's written there should be followed by... well, people in general.

He'd cringe and have you leave.

? English mother fuker

That's what stormfags do

>stormfags
So like some sort of haboob and weather wizard?

Real OP here
Ive never been on Sup Forums a day in my life
Stop talking to urself

fun fact: after natural disasters or tragic events donations of food, water, medical supplies, blood, etc. skyrocket and more often than not they end up not being utilized....so, the best way to help others during these events is monetary donations to respected and/or local aid organizations

You're missing out dude. Sup Forums's great

Get rid of all the Catholics too because they seem to murder the most people in the US.

Wtf im not catholic, u assuming faget.

I bet, they probably have people with class, unlike you haha.

shut up faggot.

I think ur a little late there bud. :/

Stfu

thought Mc Veigh was Christian from some church ? he didn`t even use guns, im Catholic but didn`t attend mass today.

damn it true went to take a dump, was gonna troll with something to do with ramadan.

I didn't assume so, but people aren't bitching about religion when it's Christfags killing people every hour.

Ah, the reason to hate. Thanks, media.

>has shit about beheading
>forbids all sorts of murders

Lol if u knew anything about religion, a "christfag" wouldn't murder someone. If they murder someone that means they arent a real Christian if they were willing to kill. Gtfo plz

Ex-muslim here. Very often you will hear "Islam is a religion of peace" blah blah when terrorist/ISIS attacks happen. Although I've heard some very good counter arguments, many missed the mark. I know that which constitutes as innocent in Islam is very different to normal standards, eg:

1. If you leave Islam, you are not innocent.
2. If you are a homosexual, you are not innocent.
3. If you have sex before marriage, you are not innocent.
4. If you are a man and dresses like a woman, you are not innocent.
5. If you criticize Allah, his prophets and his friends, you are not innocent.
6. If you disbelieve Allah (a lot of folks), you are not innocent.
Just to name a few.

If you are any of the above then that makes killing you halal (acceptable) in Islam.
So the next time you hear "Islam forbids killing the innocent", think on this. Just for example, Mohammed, in his time, ordered many poets to be killed just for mocking him through poetry, like the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Leviticus 20:13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

13 If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

muslims suck but they did us a service by knocking off those faggots

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 English Standard Version (ESV)

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

I say we invade Vatican now.

>Ex muslim
Wat r u now?
Also im OP

So all religions are as bad as each other?

Lol r u retarded
That was the old testament, that was when man was corrupt and before jesus even existed.
Please die

only homos live in orlando obviously...florida is a shithole

Those people didnt repent and god knew they wouldn't so as in put to death, he means that they were condemned.

haha 40yr old virgins its like this place but with grown men, its actually a pathetic place

Op here
No this guy is mistaken by putting up bible scripture.
This is from the old testament, before the flood and before jesus died for eternal atonement of inequities. As in saying put to death, means they had a one way ticket to damnation.

Ooooh, so it's cool because that word of God was outdated? Man, God really misspoke on that one. Good thing he sent Jesus to straighten things out. From New Testament:

1 Corinthians 14:34
Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the law says.

I became an Atheist a few years ago, when I abandoned Islam.

Indeed, the Quran and the Bible share many similarities. This is because (if you decide to consider some historical facts), both religions are descended from the same man, Abraham. That is why I have abandoned religion altogether.

I dont know if you pay attention at all, but god put a flood on the earth to punish man for his inequities. And god started a new earth. That is old testament law for the jews. I am not jew i am gentile. A gentile is someone who is not a jew. People used animal sacrifice to atone their sin, but when jesus died on the cross, all sins were forgiven, but people should follow that agreement that you live like christ and follow him. Also there is a thing called the 10 commandments that applys to everyone. Get educated

>Go rub ur ass on a tree
wat

Islam descended from Mohammad.

I am not supporting other religions.I am talking about islam because i was muslim.I don't know other religions on the whole.

Also the quaran and the holy bible are polar opposite.

>Me: ISIS totally represents Islamic teaching
>Moderate Muslim: How dare you say that?!?!? I'm gonna go join ISIS to prove you wrong!

Move the wall and anger from Mexico and put all efforts into middle east. Build wall around whole middle east and don't allow them to leave. Deport islam.

Israel got it started for us :)

No trap Israel in the wall. Fuel them with guns and money have them fight the war inside the wall. All we do is sit back and watch

You're thinking of Christians.