Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Any tips for a newfag about to venture into the deepweb?

pic to get your attention u horny fuck

Use tor for sure and if your gonna do anything illegal get tails, never go full screen, cover your webcam if you have one never click on pop up ads or chat boxes have fun

why not full screen?

Tor or tails?

don't download shit. at all. try to avoid cp websites. also don't accidentally pay 50 000 hiring a hitman

Tor

>why not full screen?
NEVER full screen using TOR

hey man thanks for the reply,whats tails and my webcam has an led that that turns on when the webcam is used, would that still turn on?

What is tails?

Be sure you turn off all your anti virus and other security software. Be sure you use your real name ahd post your real address and phone #. That is all

Just cover up/unplug your fucking webcam and don't use tails use Tor.

and obv don't give out your information faggot

Must delete system 32 or no hope

OP here, im on a laptop so covering it is a pain to do, what could an attacker do with a webcam image with my face?

Just tape over the lens you mong.

okay ty but what could someone do with my webcam?

rec u and sell it as newfag p

do you really want some dankweb hacker watching you through a webcam?

Because then it's possible to tell your monitor size. Another piece of the jigsaw to identify you.

Are you a moron?

Nice bait

Yes

i dont think so eks dee

just curious as to what they could do

Image search you, find your fb, blackmail.

get a4gb microsd >> install tails >> get a microsd to usb adapter >> boot tails >> explore deep web >> kill yourself

Use a band aid it doesnt leave nasty adhesives on the lens

or just fucking turn the webcam to a wall

The NSA is logging your every move.

This is actually true. Even the browser itself warns of this when you go fullscreen, idiot

pretty much this. When you install tor it will give you links to read more about anonymity on tor. Read it all

not necessarily. Depends on what webcam you use

Overall, there is not much interesting on the deep web. The most interesting you're gonna find is illegal stuff to buy, which isn't even illegal to just browse.
If you're not intending on using deepweb for something illegal then your biggest concern would be getting a virus from downloading stupid shit.
Otherwise it's like Sup Forums
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

People just think they are super cool for having a tor website and being 1337 h4xx0r anonymous

blackmail me with what?

i dont use FB and they cant exactly prove any of their claims. Imalso confident that my face isnt on the web,or atleast any recent pics that could be tied to my face

He said he was using a laptop

It's literally not bait you fucking retard. You can't hide your monitor size because browsers report your width and height of the current window. By not going full screen, they can only tell the size of the window and not the whole screen.

Alone it's not a big deal, but like the dude you're replying to said, it's one piece of the puzzle when it comes to tracking a specific user.

whoops, sorry

okay, thanks for the response man :D

>best advice in the thread
>ignored

first guy is a troll

OP here, dont have the sauce man im sry

found it from a fellow Sup Forumstard

Oh believe me they'll find something... But if you think there's nothing to worry about leave your Webcam open...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because it's like getting military grade full body armor when you go rollerblading
It's way over the top for what's necessary

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Here's an interesting site. It's like silk road, but you know, not offline
Currently biggest one afaik
I've ordered stuff from it too, most of it is legit

I've never been on the Deepweb but know a good bit about it. I'm just wondering what the big fascination is about? What can you find on there that is interesting aside from all the CP, drugs, guns and gore? I hear there are government files and shit on there but what other purposes?

Also, how do you avoid clicking on something that looks safe but ends up being Malware or CP? And if you ever do accidentally stumble across CP are you in trouble legally?

>ITT: newfags think they're safe and secure using tor

Also, didn't mean to say that CP was "interesting"

OP here,

Im coming off now, ty for all the responses Sup Forums can be a good place kappa

feel free to keep the thread going, make it a general deepweb thread idgaf

cya nerds

There is nothing interesting on the deep web that you can't find on regular websites, apart from illegal stuff you can buy
There are probably government files somewhere but it's not something you're gonna find
Don't click links generally, only follow new urls that you can copy-paste into your browser.

If you accidentally stumble upon CP you're not in trouble because first of all there's no "big brother" that constantly monitor you, even if you think you are important, because you're not
There's no cache where CP can be saved to your pc accidentally

Great, thanks man. I know not to randomly click on links and shit I'm just scared of seeing something I don't want to see or even worse, being punished for it. I might check it out sometime.

Yeah, call FBI

dude you hang on Sup Forums. The worst you're gonna find is gore or CP
But you will really have to be actively looking for CP if you're gonna find it

You won't find shit and you shouldn't be so interested in deep web. Try it out and see for yourself
And again, keep this with you;
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is especially true on deep web

Hate it when I accidentally send a hitman after my mother-in-law

1800-CALL-FBI?
ok xd

Dont

Why not just get a fucking usb

I have bypassed Sup Forums's MD5 Hash introverterder and have gotten all your information and will pass it on to the FBI for your arrest faggots. we are anomalous

aren't 4gb microsd's cheaper than 4gb usb sticks?

> No man like Takedownman totally legit shows real messed up stuff, and he can t lie because he is a secret ninja Navi Seal. So it is kegit

Sometimes pussy is best on a Friday night..