BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS

BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS - BAN ALL GUNS

Okay America. How many more mass shootings is it going to take before you guys get rid of all those guns?

Another lone wolf mass shooting at a gay bar happened last night in Florida. Clearly an anti-gay radical right-winger gun nut. There are way too many far-right redneck loons with way too many guns.

We need to vote Hillary in and demand mass gun bans nationwide.

Fuck these Trump supporting radical gun nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/pieceofmoon/
youtu.be/RwPMKozHPCM?list=RD7ADgCeYJMN4
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFN6seSBSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This answers your questions oo
streamboobs.com/pieceofmoon/

Far right Muslim goons named Omar?

Not a Muslim issue, but rather a gun issue. Diverting the attention away from the real problem won't help stop these senseless attacks.

Ban mudslimes! Not guns!

well OP said far right winger gun nut. Which is completely not true. Who was diverting attention from the truth again?

anti-gay is rather obvious.

right-wing is very anti-gay.

so, yes, it was right-wing motivated. nice try though.

More guns is the answer. Protect yourself, no one else will do it.

it takes one gun to want to ban all guns and only one gun to realize you need guns. No matter what you say or do, you'll always be wrong.

Really poor troll job. 0/10

FUCK OFF FAGGOT BACK TO TUMBLER.

you liberal keks forget....

You dont see people running away from America because the Public has guns but they sure do run away from cuntries that took guns away.

here is a picture of what happens when the government has ALL the guns

There is no proof that it was Muslims.

President Obama said that it was clearly a hate crime, and more gun violence which is clearly was. Nowhere has anyone confirmed that the shooter was Islamic.

>unarmed civilian

If you are in Orlando, please be safe and please donate blood if you can.
O+ and O- blood donors needed. Due to the shooting overnight, the hospital and blood bank is critically low right now for donated blood. If you are able, please go donate.
This valuable gift you can give is a direct way to help those injured from this tragic incident.

Hillary is a racist Bigot but you liberal fucktards are so RETARDED you seem to forget ALL the bullshit she has done because......she has Tits.

The women is BATSHIT crazy and mentally unstable

Shut it you vampire.

go suck on a pair of democratic balls faggot

>There are way too many far-right redneck loons with way too many guns.
>redneck loons

So, you're telling me the guy in Florida wasn't a Muslim with Afghan parents, but a white guy?

she is corrupt, greedy and not for the common person. The bitch is only out for her rich friends the jews.....But because she has Tits thats ok

I dont care if people are going around shooting random people, i dont care if its me that gets shot. Even if you ban guns, the only civilians that will now have guns are criminals.

No one except some right-wing blogs are making that claim, because it's clearly bullshit.

here is the Truth

America the brave.. ha, indeed.

lol exactly...liberals are a mental disease.

Also O+ isn't universal you Tard only O- can be given to anyone otherwise it needs to be the same blood type

Dont ban guns, ban stupid people using guns

>CNN and MSNBC
>right-wing blogs

ok

The shooter was a registered democrat, faggot

More bullshit. Damn you trumpies don't quit.

killing homosexual, is not normal (not even in your "right wing")
but on islam it is

left wing support fascist religions like islam. So it was left wing motivated

Hillary is NOT for women....she is against them...

>I'm afraid of facts
are you triggered?

Gun control starts with disarming the police. Then it's about pointing it in the right direction with both hands. Then, MAYBE we can talk about neutralizing our self defense.

Wait, why not ban muslims?

Actually, we should just make murder illegal. I can't believe no one thought of that yet. It's SO SIMPLE!

exactly.....its not hard with the current laws to round up every gangbanger nigger and lock them up BUT the Clintons chose to not do this.. why? because they want this problem to spread to such an extent that you will blindly throw away your rights and freedoms

yeah dude vote bernie
>pic rel
>it's be with my cool new hat
haha fuck america it was never great!

The correct choice is on the left.

This is kind of cutely appropriate becauae liberals aren't leftists. They are self deceiving hypocrites.

But what do I know? I'm an ancom. I frustrate everyone.

in germany we have bazillions of muslims but guns are not allowed just as easy as in US and A... so I agree.. not a muslim problem.. just your retarded 2nd amendment.

The left wing is historically atheist.

Then we got "tolerance" in neoliberalism.

Sais the kraut whose countries gun control was parcel to the holocaust.

when and where did he say this? IF YOU CANT PROVE IT YOU ARE FULL OF IT.

Liberals are the most Racist...they tell the black "you have to stay in your safe area" yet how is that different than saying "nigger stay there" TELL YOU......NOTHING.

you are racist bigots and even suffer from the mental disease called equity....not equality

But hillary cant be racist....well here is a photo that shows her real views

we want to be nothing like you cucked germans. You're attacks will come, you let millions of muslims in. Brussels was just attacked, with bombs, because guns aren't available. So it's the guns fault, but when guns are not present, it's the bombs fault right? Certainly not the fault of ISIS, no of course not. And that massacre is Paris, where did they get the guns? Guns are illegal in France unless you have a special license for a shotgun.

Try and take my guns away, I dare ya

Freedom to possess firearms is a constitutional right.

Freedom of religion is a constitutional right.

Okay OP. How many more Islamic terror acts is it going to take before you support getting rid of Muslims?

..........yeah, that's what I thought.

Right. Because there's no Muslim violence in Germany. France either, and they have even tighter gun laws than you do. In fact, there's never been a Muslim mass shooting in France at all.

Idiot.

Why do you stupid faggots all think you know what you're talking about? Why do you all pretend to be authorities on a nation you aren't in, have likely never visited, and has approaching 350 million people scattered over an entire fucking continent? Are your egos so pathetic, and your own accomplishments so unworthy, that you have to pretend superiority to simply not feel like shit about yourselves?

That's profoundly sad.

so how is ALL those rapes going there FRITZ?

i support an emergency ban on all firearms

whatever it takes to start this long overdue revolution from kicking off

i'm going to go around slaughtering unarmed faggot liberals all day/everyday

I support getting rid of Muslims.

>I don't like crazy old white men having guns!
>let's make it so only the government has guns
>which entirely consists of crazy old white men

BAN ALL MUSLIMS - BAN ALL MUSLIMS - BAN ALL MUSLIMS - BAN ALL MUSLIMS - BAN ALL MUSLIMS

Okay America. How many more Islamic terror attacks is it going to take before you guys get rid of all those Muslims?

Another ISIS affiliated mass shooting at a gay bar happened last night in Florida. Clearly an anti-western radical Islamic nut. There are way too many radical Muslims with way too much access to our country.

We need to vote Trump in and better vet and deport radical Islam from the USA.

Fuck these Hillary supporting pussies.

>ftfy

this tbh fam

>being this cucked

How are those rapes and child molestations working out for you?

how progressive she is......

AT LEAST TRUMP HAS A PLAN and notice how the elites are scared.........says he is really for the people

Criminals will still get guns...that's' why there criminals huur durr. Banning will only take the away from LAW ABIDING PEOPLE.

she will destroy the USA but that is after all what the liberals want

Sorry user, but 90 other civilized nations around the world prove this thought process is total bullshit.

no is not mexican here

you cannot buy ay guns in mexico , only small 22s and hunting rifles from the military thru a very expensive and exhaustive process

yet cartels have military grade weaponry
why? because when you are a criminal law is not a limit.

God dammit when will you idiots on that stupid continent realize America is different. You criticize the size of our military, but when there is a conflict we are on speed dial, stop telling other countries how to do their shit.

t. based mexi/b/ro

he died of smoke inhalation

Banning guns wouldn't have stopped a maniac from killing tens of people in the name of islam

Well OP, I think this week we will see a sharp increase in Hillary's numbers. This type of thing being in the headlines again, is not only bad news in general, but very bad news for the GOP, and Donald Trump.

Those who condone private gun ownership will be frowned upon more and more with these types of events, which is good for Hillary and the democrats.

HOW MANY FAGGOTS NEED TO DIE BEFORE WE BAN GUNS?????

ban muslims

fucking, ban everything

t. jewish elite

did this guy get arrested or did he die?

Literally nothing is worse than Trump. Most elections are bewteen bad and worse anyway...

Got iced by the swat team

fuck off cunt!

>please ignore all of hillary's wicked short comings, lies, political agendas and hotswapped topics
>trump is bad because he said a mean thing about muslims

trips of trump truth!!

Of course. Dead men tell no tales.

He was part of a govt false flag opp to help get the public on the ban guns bandwagon.

FUCK U OP

100% THIS

wake the fuck up sheeple!!

so he is worse than hillary......right.

did you know he is more progressive than you?

the main difference he does not give a fuck about lazy cunts like you

guns don't kill people nigglets do

Calm down sugar tits.

youtu.be/RwPMKozHPCM?list=RD7ADgCeYJMN4

>This thread

PAID HILLARY SHILL. IGNORE THIS POSTER.

and muslims

The zionist agenda continues alive and well in the USA

very well put....this will be saved into my pro gun folder

She is RACIST TOWARD MEXICANS!

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Video related...... She is the one with a Mexican problem, not Trump.

But I'll bet the main stream media conveniently avoids this....

Let's look at this logically...

In Rome 40 AD there was a call to BAN ALL SWORDS! There was a rash of violence, and people feared how easily it was to get hold of cheap high quality weapons.

There's no longer a fear of that.

In Europe 1139 the Pope with requests from Royals and knights called to BAN ALL CROSSBOWS!

Well, they were cheap and could be dangerously wielded. In an effort to keep the population (rich) safe they Banned them.

We no longer have to fear crossbows.

So, now we're on to guns. We could ban guns, but clearly history shows we'll just make something that'll kill us more efficiently.

Perhaps instead of trying to stop technology- an impossible feat you stupid Luddites, you should focus on peaceful resolutions, higher quality education, fighting poverty, and world peace... all things much more possible and likely to end violence.

Ban all guns? No, sensible gun control, perhaps a few lives saved here and there. But focus on the actual issues instead. Then violence will go down.

Not that hard people. You may now go on being ignorant and arguing pointlessly.

This^^^^^^^

plus
This VVVVVV
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFN6seSBSo

is the truth we are told to ignore

see how liberals act.....like little children throwing temper tantrums....and you stupid cunts think they no best.....

Liberals are degenerates

THE FUTURE MUSLIM WILL BE!

all of you...

When you get rid of all the non-whites in America, I will get rid of my guns. Deal? Deal.