aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

Other urls found in this thread:

rf2.fbc.com.fj/listen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Betting is gay

>even Peru

Is this about the derfell guy?

>no worse than Hass or Juveguy
I HOPE this post is a jest. Hass posts (somewhat) good tips and is actually funny, and Juve, well Juve is the best gimmick to grace this general in a long time.
At least DerTard can be filtered now.

You've left your trip off Juve, you made that joke earlier :)

Tennis guy too now

Haven't been following his tips but at least he isn't irritating.

Maybe I picked it up in the thread before. It's catchy.
Filtered

Should probably have made this this OP. Going to have to block him on tt now too.

>£500 per month, I can guarantee that I won't lose your money. After all, why else would a "successful" tipster go paid if they're already making money?

pmsl. Just as clueless as I thought. Back to twitter pal. You might even get a few hundred followers there if you try really hard

Pretty good tips tbqh. But only 40 so far.

O1.5 not happening

What I find rather hilarious is that you seem to be spending a lot of time looking at my TT profile; weren't you supposed to be blocking me?

Only went on moved my mouse as I was taking the snip, didnt I.

Kek I actually got on Hass's drunk tip, after losing so hard in the Croatia game it would make my night if SW Kings hold

Who is Derfell and why is he trying to argue with Euan?

Been out shagging all day can someone update me?

Leave it out. This place needs some new characters. Juve was a blessing in disguise.

New trips today. Tennis guy Derfell and zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So so angry

Quick perusal through his TT profile will tell you all there is to know

smed on HT Draw in the fiji game

>Fiji v Malaysia
Oh shit I didn't even see this on the skedge.
Will have to see if I can find a stream but off the top of my head Fiji are absolute dog shit and couldn't finish a fucking sentence if they wanted to. Won't be surprised to see Fiji dominate physically but I'd expect a low scoring game with Malaysia edging it.
Bear in mind that is just off my experience betting Fijian teams and seeing Fiji play a couple of times and I've seen Malaysia play a handful of times too.
Anybody done any research on this one?

>so so angry
Why lid?
Is Malaysia SW the BET

Picked the wrong team. Was out tonight as well. FFS.

This is exactly why I don't leave my room.

Hass BABY

Didn't even pull

Whoever tipped Montreal Impact vs Kanas City, thanks for the good tip.

>you

Just had a quick look and seems Malaysian's saying the weather is fucking hot and they are struggling to adapt, also just come off the back of a loss vs Papua New Guinea (though tbf PNG were dece at the OFC so not as surprising as it may sound) and Fiji fielding a very strong team so Fiji + may be the bet

DerFail at it again

Also Malaysia playing some backup lads with not much experience and pitch condition is shit

Man I went to bed 7 hours ago and missed the last thread, what happened?

Need someone to compile some power rankings for all the trip fags we have now

something like
1. Hass
2. Ameribets
3. BT
4.JuveGuy
5. Euan McDee
6.Derfail
9999. Fraudanon

>1. Hass

stopped reading there

New trip has been making some good tips about MLS games, Euan's pissy because he can't offer any good tips and has been proven to be wrong on every bet

Fiji SW is WORLD

>Hass not number

Currently the most profitable tipster of /bet/ and brings tinder bants

what's not to love?

>Flatanon hating Aussie
Getting warm to this gimmick desu, pmsl

feeling like i should start tripping if we have jokers like Derfail suddenly springing up

He was the same dude that tipped Chicago fire right?

Manlet Asians definitely gonna get bullied by these big black lads

Angry brit user has a HATRED of Hass. Keeper looks v v intimidating

>That tiny as fuck ref

going off his TT, yeh

>Number 8s head

1. Euan
2. Ameribets
3. Bt
4. Tennistipster
5. Hass
6. Juve

I am surprised Hass even has the nerve to show his face here anymore pmsl

You guys know anything about baseball? It feels like there's never any runs scored in an inning but the odds of a draw are between 1.6 and 1.8. I'm probably wrong on thinking it's value but it seems strange.

Is number 13 Hass?
Or maybe number 9, looks like a £50 hair cut on him.

Going off the profit they've made me in the past few days, TennisTipster and Derfail are the only ones who are worthwhile currently

Hass can't show his face after his atrocious Brexit bets, Juve is merely here so we can bet the opposite and Euan hasn't won a bet since 1984

I'm wiith you, pal
Has anyone else heard of this site called soccerway? It lists all previous fixtures and shows h2h, feeling very +ve looking through it
Also, would be a good idea to bet on leagues that bookies don't know about? Eredivisie fixtures have been released and there's some tasty BTTS bets on the opening weekend! Better to stake now to hoover up some of this value!

rf2.fbc.com.fj/listen
Radio stream for Fiji v Malaysia

What's stopping you friend? I only cashed in the Chiacgo tip because I looked at both team's previous games; same with the Kansas game.

You won't get tons of games that are mispriced, but you get enough to make some money.

is it ahead of the rball?

1. T4tw
2. Hass
3. Juve
4. BT
5. Ameribets
6. Tennistipster
99999999. Flatanon

Never again

I stick to tipping as an user, i do, however on occasion post as a trip.

>Hass can't show his face after his atrocious Brexit bets
He said he had a tiny on over 54% remain (kek) and over 70% turnout which I went medium on and that won by a small margin. To be fair to the lid no one predicted a Leave result, hardly atrocious bets considering.
course not

hear that brother, I tip at low odds because they almost never lose. bookies hate me!

Looks like I'm going to have to keep an eye on things around here.

Whatever you guys do on bet fair laying or whatever. Would advise you to lay Djokovic. Grass is his worst surface (not statistically), he'll be mentally exhausted from finally winning the French open. Susceptible to big servers on grass (2-0 down to Anderson last year). Has a challenging road to the title (Rome,2016) and I hate him.

>5,4

hnnng, love small girls. Just chuck them about and smash them in

Might have to have a referendum on should the tripfags leave glorious /bet/

1. BT
2. T4TW
3. Hass
4.Ameribets
5.TennisTipster
6. Juve
7.Flatanon
0. Derfall

Which ones out.

>and I hate him.

Sound reasoning to bet against best tennis player in the world who has won the last 2 wimbledon's

>Hates Djokovic
Reddit out.

Not forcing you to am I mate. Do whatever you want.

PLEASE. Djoko is killing the sport. Rather watch someone play against a wall.

Are you Ausclick? Just wanted to say cheers for the good tips, v v underrated.
Although I STILL think esports are a meme and lotto

>PLEASE. Djoko is killing the sport. Rather watch someone play against a wall.

really exposing yourself here lid, v concerned about following you now.

>mentally exhausted
It's a robot
>Grass is his worst surface
Arguably, but still better than everyone else
>Susceptible to big servers on grass
Still beats them consistently
>I hate him
I think you're letting that colour your judgement too much. He won't lose before the semis, and there's no point laying him at any odds

It might be blasphemous but you're better off laying Federer. Considering recent injuries and spotty performances

Who I'm a fan of doesn't stop me from tipping good bets.

More of a Nadal man myself tbqh but since he's JUST now, prefer rooting for younger gen - Kyrgios Edmund Thiem.
It happens mate, he's been obsessed with that one title so much that getting it might put him off. Murray is 2-0 vs Djoko on grass ;). Anyway I just have a hunch.

All these new trips are Hass in disguise

this was me and yeah it's pretty lotto at times.

Kek, stole my big tip. Was gonna tip him to lose in round 2 or 3. Heard from a top top source his knees are heavily bandaged and he's not moving too well. NEED him to face a big hitter.

talking big sense here pal, might lay him for the opening couple of games though

I used to think this until I got with my current gf who is tall (for a girl) and its so much hotter desu.

Short girls are memes.

SUCH a character

this desu. short girls remind me too much of dwarves

Glad I cashed out the Fiji dnb

Down insane.

I've fucked a girl that was nearly classed as a midget, she was tiny and had baby teeth still. She was horrible, cant remember her name either, gotta love a boys holiday. She was shit at giving head, gave me thrush and laid there like a sack of spuds.

think you just wandered into the local nursery lid

Jesus christ where are all these trips coming from

TRIPFAGS GET OUT

A E S T H E T I C

Is the hawks to beat gold coast for 52 points a good bet

yes.

hawks need the percentage points and should smash the suns.

OK lads I've loaded up 5 years of China data and going to give muh first tip according to the model.

Shijiazhuang - Yanbian

Yanbian +0.5

are you putting in a punt in it?

The Hawks haven't smash many teams recently, and isnt someone in the attack injured?

sorry lid, unless you have a trip we're not allowed to listen

yes.

Hawks have been playing good opposition.

Suns are trash and will lose by 10+ goals in Tassie.

>not tailing an actual gypo's picks

Fuck m8 wot sort of fucken degenerate are you

>>>>rebbit

>the state of both teams defense

Games are fun when teams can't defend

who the fuck are you?

I havn't seen you putting many quality bets while this Romanian man has been giving wonderful tips.

remove that trip

im using william hill and i cant find the asian handy cap. what do?

Monitoring