In america you can get a 2

In america you can get a 2
piece fried chicken meal with your choice of side for $3.50. We call this a "Hot Dave". I went with the macaroni salad and also bought a canned soda for 35cents at the vending macine, its Creme Soda.

What deals on food do you have in your country?

That looks disgusting.

I like curry chip rolls which are usually €2.50. It's a bread roll filled with chips and doused in curry sauce.

Sorry but that is not food, it is disease.

it tastes 10xs better than spaghetti and meatballs.

True. But at least we werent nuked in WW2.

>35 cent vending machine cans

Literally how? Enjoy paying $2.50+ US for a can of coke from a vending machine here. I have no idea how they're still in business here because no one i know uses them as they can just go to a 7/11 and get one cheaper.

its a grocery store that doesnt like ripping people off. Most vending machine prices are $1.00- 1.50for a bottle soda here and places like amusement parks will charge $2 or $2.50 but everyone knows its a ripoff. When i was kid i remember seeing 25cents often then 50cents and now its jumped up.

it's a cheap brand soda

the regular sodas are a dollar

Enjoy your GMO CHICKEN CANCER

All sodas are the same dummy. 99% sugar and water 1% flavoring

i think there is some difference

>canned soda for 35cents at the vending macine
>Vending machine
>Less than a dollar
Wut?

How can macaroni salad look so gross but taste so good?

Looks like the shit they repackage at the food mart that only the greatest of fools would buy.
Stop posting here Jill Stein

Grandys was a great fried chicken place until they closed down. Now my only option besides KFC is Chicken Express.

what's the deal with fried chicken?

usually here it's stuff like you'd get at kfc

but then there's the american style like
where they just seem to burn the shit out of it
is there a reason?
do you like actual crunchy chicken?

In America you can get two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

$3.50 here and they're sometimes used because we have very restrictive shop opening time laws

True. eating this right now. Cost me $1.25

>What deals on food do you have in your country?
You can literally get anything.

no wonder we're the most obese cunt in the world

kek OP is a fat fuck constantly making threads about food

Everything like your but cheaper and also better

You can get 5 suadero tacos for .75 USD in any street near a market, you have to eat it standing up and salsa is not optional.
I just recommend you to stick to nopales and don't put radish to your tacos.
Also you have to keep in mind that any street food has a 20% chance of getting you sick, so don't force your luck, if you eat more than 3 times in the street you have more chances of getting yourself a painful diarrhea than going out unharmed.

You can't have anything good for $3.50. Maybe shwarma/doner kebab with 0.5 soda. In Burger King, which is cheapest fast food here, you can get lunch — Big king burger, fries and fountain drink.

Burger King exists in Russia?
Wow.

>We call this a "Hot Dave".
kek that's what we call the tranny who lives down the road.

Well mcdonalds sells these bad boys for 1 euro (1€) in here, just the other day i went and ordered 20 if them.

>eating street tacos

Enjoy your parasites

Yeah, they're a dollar here.

>why yes I'm a faggot and i like to suck huge amounts of dick

I love macaroni salad but I don't know that I would eat it from any place serving stale looking fried chicken like that.

fush n chups

we're good little anglos we are

Why the fuck is there a knife sticking out of the sandwich?