Canada

Everyone that isn't white

Only america is the biggest threat to america

Sandniggers

The cia

The Commies

Itself.

Clearly gay people

the blatantly ignorant or foolishly self righteous?

already got it taken care of Sup Forumsro

America itself

Florida

You can't /thread yourself, summerfag.

That being said, /thread

Eurotrash please leave

selfish citizens.

if you all just got along, you really could be the greatest country ever.

We are the greatest country ever. Who is greater than us?

Barbarian tribes were not greater that Roman Empire, and yet, who destroyed whom ?

Want to meet mother?

A threat to american citizens or the country as a whole?

Inflated healthcare and education.

As a whole country i'd say your infrastructure that is crumbling, and your public debt.

youtu.be/4J7JlqHzGgY

So half of your population, better start the cleansing soon then.

America is a nation of stupid belligerent idiots. So the country itself is its own biggest threat.

The demons have spoken

Go fuck yourself

Not enough national health care you mean

Egypt. You little toddlers have only been around for 250 years. Like a toddler you're clueless

Politicians
Lobbyists and their employers.
Federal government

The stupid electorate.

/thread

/thread

Add to

Describe the distinct periods of Ancient Civilization culture and government then.

We'll wait while you hit up google.

every single nigger.

Your debt. Ohh and i can't wait until your whole system comes crashing down and you all suffer. It'll be sooner than you think too

go fuck yourself

Ancient Egyptian**. and the causes of their decline while you're at it

Begins with N and rhymes with iggers

premium cuck

>crumbling infrastructure

You faggots don't know what you're talking about. Go to France. Concrete monstrosities with open ceilings and early 20th century designs and amenities are used on a daily basis.

There is nothing like that in the US. "Crumbling infrastructure" is a stupid buzzphrase thrown around by statist morons to pretend to justify their constant screaming for more taxes, more borrowing, more spending, more graft for their union minions.

You think im doing any leg work for you, you're sadly mistaken.

forgot russia

clinton dynasty

>/thread

>Thread

/thread

Time

Go fuck yourself

Donald trump
Because he denies the existence of and outright doesn't understand the greatest existential threat to civilization.

The inability for our citizens to conduct a serious conversation about anything.

Gun violence is rampant, medical bills are the leading cause of bankruptcy, qualified students are being priced out of higher education...on and on.

And every time someone tries to do something substantiative about it, everyone goes to their ideological corner and throws stones at the other guys in their ideological corners.

Want to feel the pulse of the American conversation? Read the comments posted about an online news story--any online news story. One does not come away from that with the feeling that we as a society are all that serious about tackling our problems.

Go fuck yourself

it's inept inbred fatties called their citizens

Naggers?

Democrats
Islam
China
Russia
>In that order

What? Who was talking about abbandoned structures?
I'm talking about streets in bad conditions, pipelines that are not inspected or are a real danger to peoples (like passing under a street, few inches, and it could be a gas pipeline), things like that.

Jesus! A fucking American that isn't a spastic. Nice one.

>Gun violence is rampant
An absolute lie

You're not wrong

Thats from fallout 3....

I love john oliver
>pic rel
>me with my cool hat

Whats that? Aliens?

You turn on the news today you stupid bastard

The co2 problems, Climate change and ocean acidification
Not to mention his complete absence of any form of environmental policy, or knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Im know man, im joking. Its too late. We have fucked our children. China, india and the US are gonna do fuck all. We're hammered

This thing and her ilk.

mexico

It's a 24 hour news cycle and gets blown our of proportion. If I jerked it to NPR and MSNBC all day everyday I'd probably have a tin-foil hat too.

Anything is better than nothing, we can still avoid or mitigate the worst effects, all that's needed is a strong grassroots movement with mainstream support. And any grassroots movement large enough will receive mainstream support.
Without strong grassroots movements we wouldn't have wilderness or civil rights.

Go fuck yourself

I'd love to see some fucking barbarians go to war with Murica