Hello Sup Forums what are we all up to tonight?

Hello Sup Forums what are we all up to tonight?

A quick thread from yours truly to talk about whatever. I actually do have a small question though, what on earth are we doing?

It can be confusing and sometimes overwhelming when you think about what you're doing, at one point you were just a child and through experiences and lessons learned here we are, on Sup Forums, what are you doing and what do you want to do? How do you feel?

I personally feel anxiety a lot, it feels like one day I woke up and I suddenly became conscious about everything, a lot of thinking can cloud your mind, but maybe you just need to go with the flow, do what you must?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2yAlugaObs
youtube.com/watch?v=8yuF_dyCmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

after years of depression and alcohol abuse resulting in homelessness I'm moving in to my own apartment Wednesday, after living in a homeless community house/rehab for over 2 years. Ready to begin again

feelsgoodman

Studying through the whole night for the final exam tomorrow and preparing LSA tea to trip absolute balls tomorrow.

That's good bro, can I ask how you ended up in your homelessness situation? Upwards and onwards though, now that you're getting your own flat it'll spark off other things that'll take a positive light in your life, good one user x

Good luck with your finals man, just do ya best.

I've never tripped before but I'm gonna get my hand on some LSD from a friend in a week or so, what's your experience with it, is it really life changing as they say?

thx
I got fed up with the system pushing me around. then the politicians cut all welfare by half and I couldnt afford rent anymore. I'd burned all bridges with family etc so I said fuck it and packed my rucksack and went to live on the street for a few months until it got too cold.

quit weed, cigarettes and alcohol and signed up for going back high school (in a program especially for adults)

It must be an interesting experience to live on the streets and then build your way back up again, saying that you're actually building your way back up strong, some don't, keep it going man and don't give up, you've already come this far

Thanks man.

I've only done it once before and man was that a fuck-up. Me and a roommate got some last year and didn't bother preparing it the right way. So we just ate the seeds and rode the trip out. I was a bit sick but my mate was puking and just completely pale for the first few hours. 2

After that, things were alright. We both had about 5 seeds which is a low average (just to give some numbers; beginner: 3-4, average: 5-8) and had some nice visuals, changes in sound,.. but personally, no deep thoughts or anything like that. The build-up took about 2 hours and lasted for 7
Hoping to way deeper the next time though, I'm taking 9 then. (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, btw)

Do you know how to prepare it so you don't get sick?

I am messing around with some topology stuff tonight. No doughnuts though.

I'm not sure what I want to do.

Good for you, m8.

That's nice man. Sometimes a big reset is really all it takes to achieve happiness in life. Glad to hear things are looking up for you!

Wake up
Take a shit
Go to work
Eat dinner
Go to bed
Repeat

What's so fucking complicated?

you definitely learn some things about yourself and people in general. People at the bottom are both some of the worst and the best humans. The homeless community very interesting. Many strange. sad and inspiring stories

I'm for the first time truly in love with a girl. I think about her 24 fucking 7 and I will be spending the next 15 days with her on a train trip. I hear my thoughts and want to punch myself in the face because of how much of a faggot I look like. Worst of all is that I accidentally broke her heart about a year ago, and I don't think she will ever want anything else than our friendship. Feels bad man.

I don't know much about preparing, but maybe I got confused with shrooms? Either way a nice deep mind trip would be nice, that's my sort of thing so I can think about things.

Some people do some people don't, I don't know either myself but I think you should just go with the moment, get through everyday and take something with you, it'll click one day.

Nobody mentioned complicated desu, it's as simple as you make it

I don't think it matters what your social position is, or how big your house or car is, there's good and bad, it's just up to you who you want to filter out, I can imagine you met a couple of friends or so?

15 days sounds like enough time to connect with her and talk things out, it's quite a cringey thing to say but, be yourself, it's such a cliche to say because of the truth it holds, you can't really be anybody else other than you so just go with it man. The only person who thinks you look like a faggot is yourself, I'm prone to doing that too, putting myself down, it's not healthy.

Yep. Going with the moment/flow is what I've been trying to do lately. It's nice.

It can be hard especially when you're distracted by your thoughts and the future, but all that really matters is right now, once you learn to accept that things get good, ya know whatta mean

There's a difference though... If you're doing LSA, I'll write it out quickly.

LSA is the LSD variant found (only) in plant seeds. For most of those counts the same thing; major side effect = nausea. Why? The little brown skin around the seed itself contains toxins that can make you sick. So what do you do?

Take the seeds out of the shell and soak them for 40-60 minutes.
Peel the skin off (I had to use a knife for this) so you only have the yellow seed itself left.
Crush it (pestle & mortar).
Put the crushed seeds in water for at least 24hrs
Filter through a coffee filter to get the hard bits out
Take sips over a period of 20-40 minutes, drinking it at once can upset your stomach.

Finally, do this all on an empty stomach and if you easily get sick, eat 2-3 scoops of ginger before you drink it.

As for shrooms, done those around 4 times. Even though you're probably referring to truffles?
Eat em on an empty stomach and let the trip come to you, don't force yourself to see shit. It'll be a good time and depending on the kind, yes man. you may start having deep thoughts.
(In case you have a bad trip, have a Vit. C pill and 2 dextrose tablets ready along with a glass of water and you'll be back on track)

>I can imagine you met a couple of friends or so?
a few I'll keep in contact with but all have issues I cant deal with atm. Now is time to be in a healthy environment. Maybe when everything settles more

Writing a novel.

Finished a degree in creative writing, now after taking a break I'm finally getting back into the writing game. Feels damn good to be doing it for myself again.

Ja. I wouldn't say that all distracting thoughts are bad though as I enjoy spacing out and thinking about random problems and structures. It's fun to do while listening to music.

Yeah that's what I'm talkin' about, I've spoke to a couple of friends who have taken shrooms and they both agreed it was one of the best things they've done, given the setting and mood is right. What does music sound like on shrooms, or any psychedelic from your perspective?

Any genres that you prefer to write in?

Science fiction

>Now is time to be in a healthy environment

I like that, atmosphere is everything, any plans for the future once things get solid?

What's it about?

Music is the remedy to a clouded mind

youtube.com/watch?v=P2yAlugaObs

Oh sweet. Read 20000 Leagues Under the Sea as a kid and and my love for science fiction never stopped since.

On shrooms, I recall the music being more intense. Like a feeling that you've got more senses connected to it.. On the strongest shrooms I've took to date, mainly the sky but also the colours in buildings, walls,.. were vibrating to the beat.

On lsd: intensity sort of like shrooms, but I heard the frequency of every beat on a seperate level. Which was sweet AF!

It's about a group of people living on a ship who think there's nothing beyond it. Their lives are controlled through a religious group that claim all the planets are a myth. The story starts when someone from the outside is found in the ship. It's got a pretty basic plot, but there's a lot more to the story.

Ah I haven't got round to reading that yet. Working through Dune at the moment.

>any plans
going for Computer science eventually

but for now just enjoying the summer with no worries for once. One step at a time

More of a dnb person, Tame Impala was never really my thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yuF_dyCmrc

Dune is a goodie.