Help me Sup Forums pick a new hobby

Help me Sup Forums pick a new hobby.

I just get so fucking bored on my days off from work. I am sick of video games,
I already read books while im at work, and i work out almost everyday.

What are some good hobbies i should get into

Studying English might be the thing for you.

You could try uploading nudes on the internet

Obviously this depends on where you live, but fucking MOUNTAIN BIKING. It changed my damn life. I was bored too, and getting fat. Now I've lost 35 pounds, my endurance is way up, and it's pretty much non stop challenges.

My two cents.

Pick up whore mongering. That's always fun.

Don't pick collecting anything as a hobby.

Find something that interests you and that you don't get bored of learning about.

GUNPLA

i live in British Columbia so that is a viable option except for the fact mountain bikes especially down hill mountain bikes are so fucking expensive.

I make $42 and hour so i can totally afford it but i cant justify spending that much money on a bike

Try DM'ing. Worked wonders on me.

Right now my friends are in the middle of a campaign set in wild west with a little eldrich touch.

I'm in a similar conundrum. Bumping for more ideas.

Magic

I already play d&d once every one or two weeks.
I played magic back in the day. Its fun i just would rather spend my time on something else rather then go to the magic shop every friday

graffiti

Get addicted to any cycling and you'll piss your money on it and not even care because you gained 2 watts

Post a picture of your vagina?

Mah nigga

pic unrelated. op is a massive faggot

quantum physics, without any popsci bullshit

Where exactly do you mountain bike? On trails? Through the woods?

Feel like it would be good exercise but I feel like biking through the woods would be difficult with shit on the ground and biking on a trail would just be kinda boring.

pimping

Mein Kampf, or stuff from Julius Streicher

Drugs

I suggest coding if you're an autistic like me, Magic sucks up a lot of time, dagorhir depending on your location, music is always an option, and I'd you're super into literature maybe try your hand at writing. Pls reply op. I is lonely and like to feel validated.

bonsai

woodworking, can get started with basics w/o too much investment, lifetime of fulfillment, half the stuff in my home was built my hands

become japanese testicle ice dessert master
.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗

actually read books it's a good thing, most of normal people stop reading and watch shitty tv program, read book where you can learn something like coding or some shit

find a prostitute and have sex with her (don't kill her)

>Underrated post

> "don't" kill her

Cb radios,ham radios

If you are in Orlando, please be safe and please donate blood if you can.
O+ and O- blood donors needed. Due to the shooting overnight, the hospital and blood bank is critically low right now for donated blood. If you are able, please go donate.
This valuable gift you can give is a direct way to help those injured from this tragic incident.

Go back to tumblr faggot

This, or calligraphy black letter

Kinda gay I bet you wear spandex

Go back to school kid

Buy a good metal detector, small shovel, and go look for treasure.

I don't want aids on my blood thanks

Work out, try a different genre of videogames, hang out with real people, try to talk to the opposite sex you fag or just get out of your parents basement you basement baby

This nigga knows what's up

I just started doing climbing in a gym. I love it so far. It's challenging and gives a nice adrenaline rush, you are hooked in but your mind still fears being up that high. Plus, there is such a curve that you are always improving and growing.

On top of that it's a very social activity, being "belayed" where someone has the other end of your rope and keeps you from falling makes it so you sort of have to interact with another person.

The equipment is sort of pricey, and memberships to the climbing gyms is also pricey, but if you have a job you can afford it. It's great fun.

i'm in the same boat as you OP.. i wish i had something else to do than sit infront of my computer all day, like learn how to make movies or learn to play guitar

Dude Same I'm 604 what about u

Growing vegatbles and gardening in general

It's called burnout, fuckdick. Take a break and quit playing vidya from dawn to dusk on your days off, and maybe you wouldn't be sick of it.

Take a break.
Take a break.

What can you get to? Like do you have a budget, enough room etc?

Learn to play the harmonika. Super easy and once you get good you get to impress relalatives with your mad hillbilly skills at gatherings

sawse?

Pick up mma

Are you suggesting he get a "girl friend"?