I am resisting the urge to complete obliterate my mother's simpleton nigger boyfriend

I am resisting the urge to complete obliterate my mother's simpleton nigger boyfriend.

What do? I don't want to get arrested.. But..

search after a farm where there is pig, after you found it, kill him, shave his head and extract his teeth( throw it in a different place ) , give the corps to the pig they will eat it easily and enjoy your homicide with a cold beer

Both of you are retarded.

Something more legal.. I value my freedom. I just need to get him out the picture. He is ruining everything.
I believe that if you knew how I felt, you would understand why I want to do what needs to be done.

Is that a new Reaper skin?

Then say how you feel.

So edgy fag. Your mom's a coal burner LMAO, where's your dad? Sucking the cum out of her pussy? Lol kys fuckhead.

then buy him a fucking KFC bucket and throw it on the highway

>Ruining everything

Especially your mom's old chapped cunt

Buy a 8 ball of crack... Break it up into small pieces. Bag them up individual, then put all the small bags in a bigger bag.
Get a digital scale (for weighing drugs)
Hide drugs and scale under seat of step dads car.
Call police, report a possible drunk driver.
He is black, he will surely get the car searched. And go to jail

Acsess his FB (he problly leaves it signed in on his stolen phone) theb make a fake FB and make it seem as if he is being unloyal worked for me its extra convincing if the fake FB is convincing and has lots of posts photos and friends, problly use a friends

do this OP

>if you don't have money, get money
>join an MMA gym, make sure they spar regularly
>train MMA for 6 months
>challenge nigger boyfriend into a fight, but in a calm way, you can shit talk if you want, just make sure you're both consenting
>put on gloves, go into the grass or something
>proceed to beat his ass
>profit

>This feeling. I am not sure how to describe it..

Rage maybe? Well anyways, he talked her into moving far away from family and her own children( my sisters have a different father, he is not the actual dad) and has impregnated her. She doesn't have much money now since she can't work while she is pregnant and now he is pretty much possessing her. I absolutely hate the fact that she isnt even listening to anyone because she "loves him so much".
Wouldn't be surprised if it works .. Lol

Say what you're feeling to him.

Fuck it,I might just release his FB shit all over Sup Forums. I know how much Sup Forums loves us blackies.
Mom would hate me and I will be seen as the asshole by everyone around me.

it's the lucky trips OP, do it faggot

>Mom would hate me and I will be seen as the asshole by everyone around me.
So you don't dislike him because he's an ass, you dislike him because he's a simpleton and a nigger?

>be an adult

I dislike him for both reasons.

But if I go this route then my mom would hate me. The whole point of me taking action is to separate them so my mom can have a better life and not get stuck in some shit she would regret later.

She isn't the greatest of descision makers and has a bad history of fucking up.. Which is why I have 2 siblings that do not share the same biological father.

You could always poison him.
Maybe an 'accident' with his car.
Capture a deadly spider or animal and get him stuck with a one on one he isn't prepared for.

>black stepdad wont gib me tendies
>look for revenge on chinese picture tabloid
Moving in the right direction. I bet since you haven't dropped the story he's just calling you out/encroaching on your already shameful lifestyle. kys

Been there done that. Tried settling things peacefully. But now it is time.

I

Hence the expression, as greedy as a pig.

He wouldn't dare to call me out. He is not intelligent enough to "roast" me and lacks decent social skills.

He is the type of nigga to check his Facebook on his phone at a dinner party/restaurant get together.

And I goto the gym at least 3 days a week. I am not scared my dude.

Then fuck it if your mother is going to hate you. He's a piece of shit.
Your mother is a piece of shit, too, but she's still your mother, but she's still a piece of shit.
Heroes aren't always loved by all, being thrown into the air by the people he and or she protected.
Justice is a cold son of a bitch, but justice is righteous.

Beat his fucking ass, because it's the right thing to do.

Or, you know:
>if you don't have money, get money
>give money to homeless people, 30% now, 30% after
>tell them to beat his ass
>let the homeless people know his routine
>get the homeless people to beat his ass, and then steal his money and or phone