Make your choice Sup Forums

make your choice Sup Forums

Would rather be with the dude on the left cuz then I can at least pretend it was a girl.

Neither.

We need a muslim to solve this problem for us.

if you have sex you burn in jahannam

kek

Top kek

A

A

can i both then decide?

I choose watching these two fucking each other.
Without popping a boner.

I want to suck A's penis, no homo

and the ugly people losers is lame and smart and ugly and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way to hurt the popular people even tho the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly is lame and ugly and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and it doesnt make any sense and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and smart and ugly and smell like poop and ugly and is lame and ugly

and it doesnt matter if the ugly guys loser smell like shit like beyonce cause people has to pretend to like the ugly people losers cause outnumber everybody so the popular people and awesome people or anything that think the ugly people losers is ugly and the attrative loser people has no choice
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and lame
iam the nigger
cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and cant get girls but still act gay and try to hurt the popular people but is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and the people that dont like the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers like the popular people and the attrative losers and the people who think the ugly people losers is ugly and the awesome people has no choice when the ugly people losers lie cause is ugly and smart and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way even if it doesnt make sense cause the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly
and the ugly people losers is pathatic cause has to hurt the popular people the ugly way
so thats why fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser or the ugly virgo women loser is too ugly to hurt the popular people with their looks

A

All my keks

worse of both world.
If im going to do something gay I might as well suck a hung masculine man.

It seems clear to me that Sup Forums's choice is A
There's no debate.

A

Get A to have Sex with B by telling them both to come with me in a dark room then sneak out last second.

B, cause I'm not a faggot