>your cunt
>how many friends do you have?

Finland
Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJr226idrFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a lot, but no close friend

You are my friend Finland, even if you don't consider me as one.

Feels pretty good desu

Never had any.

Finland
I have you guys. While we banter and ostensibly hate each other, we're still a one big family

Can I stay with you if I come to Helsinki :3

i can be your friend, if you dont mind beeing friend with a girl

Flag
Very many and about 4 of them very close friends

I don't have any friends

but i have money.

A-are you a girl?

>beeing friend with a girl
Eww
>vaginal Jew
no thanks

Normie refugee pls go

>but i have money
How much does a decent prostitute cost ?

>A-are you a girl?
No, but I'm sure we could pick up some chicks or a chick and have some fun.

Flag
One

>you dont mind beeing friend with a girl
>women on this board
Yeah right

2 goods friends who i talk to everyday day. And 2 friends that I talked to occasionally. I know them from 10 to 20 years

one gf (gilrfriend) one bf (best friend)

pretty much this

Anyway, at the risk of sounding like fox and grapes, I don't think I could really handle friends. I really generally can't stand people, so it's probably for the best if my only "friends" are shitposters on a Peruvian Beyblade Competition Podcast.

I have dozens or more friends but only a few I'm close with or talk to personally.

Although I don't have a best friend; That one friend that gives me the feeling that I have a genuinely true friend I can trust everything on and would make me feel that I'm not so alone in the world, but I think that is bf/gf territory.

don't worries amigo you always can forget
loneliness whit vodka and tequila.

>2012
>2013
>2016

HELP

flag
not alot or little though i barely hang out with them

I have about 9 (including my brother) friends with who i hang out almost every weekend, 2 close friends with who i train bjj and muay thai almost daily and a female friend that i tell most of my daily stuff also have 1 coworker with who i talk very nicely but still no gf

How many people are in those islands?

Is it that one argentine guys you always post anime with

I have friends, but at the same time, I feel like I wouldn't mind if they all stopped being my friends suddenly.

Norwey
My last friend moved to USA last month, so zero.

I only have acquaintances (3)

The one friend I used to have is gone

why'd he move?

none, its a big hassle because I need a best man
want to come to australia?

Same

I'll be your friend Bros. If you visit me, i'll treat y'all for some Korean bbq.

only enemy afaik

ZERO OFFLINE ZERO ONLINE

I have all my friends here on Sup Forums

>'ll treat y'all for some Korean bbq.
Can we go to that mall you posted yourself eating BBQ in a year ago?

few

i dont even know, he just wanted something new to happen in life, and he had some distant family down there

None.

1 LOL and he's not even close

one, he's based

murc

I've got a few, but I don't have a "best" friend. as in, no one that will be my best man. sucks, but oh well.

wat do

I don't think friends exist in real life, only colleagues with mutual benefits

Anyway, I had 2, now I have only one that doesn't give too much of a shit to me

It feels bad sometimes, I wanted to be able to call people to do things

Chileno puto, hasta aqui vienes a postear anime.

How can you not have a friend?

Unless you don't want to be around people (which is fine) anyone can find a friend... handicapped.. shitty scumbag people... boring people,

having a gf is different difficulty but having a few friends is ez like awkward people will tend to find each other even though theyre not trying

>Australia
>My pet rabbit & cockatiel are my friends.

it happens when you're an aspie on a normie-only environment like law school

if i had friends i wouldn't be here

>your cunt
Flag
>how many friends do you have?
I hangout with a lot of people, but i don't consider any of them my friends.

Too many to count

sauce

I had some in the past but now dont have any. I honestly dont give a shit about that, i love being alone

this. if i had any friends why would i waste my time talking to human garbage on this board?

no friends no money no skills no future

death is my waifu

used to have lots of friends
gradually pushed them all away because keeping the friendship going seemed like too much hassle
now they won't even greet me on the street
god, I was such an idiot

haven't had any real friends since primary school, and barely talked with people since high school

I hate myself

I know your feel bro

Finland

Flag

Quite a few, but only around 4-5 close friends.

Ireland
I have lots of friends on Sup Forums

>How can you not have a friend?

Where am I supposed to get them?

senpai ;_;

See flag, as for friends, I got one real good male friend, one real good female friend, and another female friend who cares about me a lot although I don't care about her that much. So we can say 3?

I have 2 friends, 2 group of friends and my ex gf was my best friend for nearly 5 years and I'm about to get her back

I have 4 friends, and a couple dozen acquaintances.

let me think... hmm maybe I had the last one when I was a junior high school student.

Real friends I meet regularly and spend my free time with: 0
Friends who I meet sporadically: ~ 5

close friends, probably about a dozen

youtu.be/cJr226idrFg

I had 2 quite close mates a year ago, don't speak anymore.

>Two friends known throughout my entire school life going back to when I was like 12
>Last year of college before you're out into the world
>None of us have any real idea what we want to do in life
>Talk about going on our first night out when the youngest turns 18
>we broke up for summer break, college officially over.
>don't talk that much over break
>Never invited to go out or anythings no plans.
>find part time work for a gap year before going uni
>haven't talked to mates in like 5 months.

Probably should have made more of an effort. Lonely now, just have work colleagues, but they're not exactly friends.

one is insane orthodox christian fanatic

he has a childish mind, but a good soul, he wants to do good but ends up doing shitty things, hates himself when he gets drunk or gets rejected by girls, puts icons of saints and Jesus in his room and fasts for 7 days without leaving the house, he is the alpha in the group.

the other one is a compulsive gambler

he is schizophrenic at times, he is scared of crowds, finds real enjoyment in winning money but rarely does, wants to have his own money but gambles even when he has coins in his pocket hitting tiny bets on slot machine, real gypsie like behavior when gambling. He keeps our tiny group away from doing really dumb things.

the third is an alcoholic

So is his brother and his father. His mom is regularly in church, sees the 1st one there a lot, she prays to keep her family safe. I feel sorry for his young sister, she has seen some shit.
He is very kind hearted and never starts shit, unless he has been drinking for over 24 hours and wants to continue somewhere else, thats when he gets in deep deep shit.

Then there is me, i see myself as the most sane one among them, while other 3 are terrified of me and the way i think. They have a saying they invented one time while we were drunk as fuck in the middle of a fast flowing river: When in doubt ask user.
The see me as they see Tom Hagen in the movie, it flatters me a lot.
I come up with ideas that the 1st one executes without much thought. Such as, lets take someones driving licence and rent a van so we can take 4 student grils with us to the river beach and have a barbecue, which is a good example.
Or a bad one (coming soon night before christmas) when i get everyone riled up so that we take guns when we go on an expedition to the woods to cut down an oak branch and burn it at the church gathering which is a pagan tradition accepted in orthodox Christianity here.
Or when i saw the episode of Better call Saul when they con a man at the bar with a coin.

Some, maybe around 5 that I could hang out/drink with if theres something organized. Though I have 0 close friends and that ain't changing anytime soon since I suck at making meaningful relationships.

How old are you?

10-20

France
Two

France

LMAO - implying girls ever on Sup Forums.
GTFO!

USA

I used to have a group of 15 friends but they've all drifted away since high school

Now I only have two: One who recently decided that stoner culture is amazing and does literally nothing but get high all day, and another who does literally nothing with his life after trying to kill himself, and now just sits around complaining how much his life sucks or sleeps.

How do I make new friends?

dunno, i had pals at school and uni, i can call them and ask to hang out together i guess, but i don't want to do it
i also have online friends from my hometown

Finland about 7

at least no friends in finland sounds more explicable than no friends in a latino country like usa.

>female friend
no such thing. only if with benefits.