Rekt thread trying to show my friend 4 chan

Rekt thread trying to show my friend 4 chan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkLogxe71mY
chinasmack.com/2015/digest/schizophrenic-man-caught-viciously-beating-chinese-toddler.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when you nut and she still sucking

i dont have any rekt on my pc, give me sore proper good REKT!!!

Rekt

Still rekt

>trying to show my friend Sup Forums
you can start by using the fucking catalog and doing a search for rekt, you complete fucking imbecile. Better yet, just get the fuck out of here, newfag.

Rektalisius

bummp

why

Not opened this folder in ages

drugs

The kid was cleaning the street without a permit, the guy who attacked him was with the city council. In China they're allowed to give beatings if you haven't got a permit for various things.

filename kek

No under water shot?

Oh ok that makes sense that's why everyone was walking past the beating of a illegal criminal

I thought the kid was riding a scooter and the guy decides to fuck someone up that day

yeah it's just normal over there, how like here in England if at 12pm everyday you aren't drinking a cup of tea whilst humming the British national anthem, police(or cobbowobbos as they call them here) are allowed to throw really hot tea bags at you. Even worse if you're near buckingham palace at that time and aren't drinking tea, a mate of mine wasn't and the queen came out and slapped him in the face with a trout.

nah just an illegal street cleaner, they have loads of them over there. I went once and saw one get ran over because his cleaners permit had expired by one day.

Fucking balls.

it was a waterboard interrogation session in a pool of coke, but they took their secret mentos pills

explen ples

Weezy baby

Holy shit. That's pretty fucked.

Looks like the body is trying to cover his skull in embarrassment when they fold the tarp over.

thank mr. skeltal

the metal structure they were moving must have came into contact with live electrical wires above or a pylon like structure. Explains them all falling down at once and the smoke starting to come from one of the bodies. I imagine they died instantly.

Love a bit of violence but this stuff makes me really angry. Fucking ISIS pussies, man.

over head cables=insta death

doot doot

They held metal with bare hands. Metal conducts electricity. They were moving metal and metal hit power line. At least that's what I think.

They were moving steel and as you see a bit on the top left electrical wires shocks the steel and electrocuted them all

Cant handle the current

story?

nerve gas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol wut

>0:35
the guy just walks by and does nothing.

Why would anyone do anything? The kid was asking for it.

Nerve gas

youtu.be/rkLogxe71mY

It's just the same shit over and over again

If you have more ISIS can you please post them in my ISIS Execution Videos thread?

>TIP TOEIN IN MY JORDANS

I'm seeing 2 stages of body decay. Why ? Was he boiled or dipped in Acid

no they hit powerlines

>newfag
Newfag.

Is this one of those rare instances where the dumb shit who caused the accident is also the one who dies?
Rare find, user.

Dragonfire, he rubbed anti-dragonfire cream on some of his face but was too late to do the rest

i need full video

What is this I don't understand what happened.

>>being this new

I like how he taps him with the trash scooper before he hits him with it

The weight of the scaffoled punctured the underground nerve gas storage tanks

Correct. Obviously a nerve gas attack, you can see the canister expelling the gas.

Boyfriend shots his ex-gf

>>>being this new

Fucking what ?

they hit powelines

If you can't understand this then you're just as dumb at the idiots you're wondering about

chinasmack.com/2015/digest/schizophrenic-man-caught-viciously-beating-chinese-toddler.html

I love dogs. But hate pits..

fucking stupid ugly dog. Who gives a fuck.

Thanks, based user

Is this the new cod trailer

Poor dog wagged his tail till the end.

If you have a friend I doubt you are one of us.
Are you a tourist, or is your friend inflatable Sup Forumsro?

At least he died happy.

Love this one!

lol

they all fall down immediately at the same exact time, it's obviously some kind of electrical current travelling through the scaffolding to them either via whatever was punctured or something above. Nerve Gas can't instantly kill 4 people who are up to 10 feet apart. If you think it's nerve gas then how come they die before that smoke even comes out of the pipe. I'm assuming whatever they punctured was electrical and a fire started.

I like Muslim Gallagher's act better than Murican Gallagher's.

good boy

Dude was quick on the draw though.

Asian karaoke ftw!
Yeah yeah it was clearly a power line.

Synchronized flopping team.
They got gold and were smoking hot!

he used anti-dragonfire cream on his body because a dragon was coming for him but the dragon got there too quick and he had only put it on some of his face so his face was fine but the rest of him got incinerated.

fuck you

SUMMER IS HERE, EVERYONE!

chinese sign installers often fall asleep on the job because they are overworked.

CAN WE GET AN ACTION REPLAY

damn gotta appreciate the effort they put into rewinds and insta replays etc. Never had execution vids like this from terrorists when I was a young teenager. All we got was low res beheadings and hangings

Mr. Bones Wild Ride - The Ride Never Ends