I dated a girl for a few weeks and things were going well. It was my first girl...

I dated a girl for a few weeks and things were going well. It was my first girl, and I even thought I was going to lose my virginity.

She dumped me today and I haven't replied. Do you guys think I should? I'd really like to tell her to fuck off or to leave me alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she a robot?

Seems like she wants you to say its ok. I say ignore her. Not sure what the backstory is here or why the dumping.

Send duck pic to change mind.

send a goose pic to her op

She says she doesn't want to date but we all know it's a lie when women say this. The best part is she knows I have depression, which is probably why she seems so worried.

no

will this work?

yeah just send that baby to her

ask her for nudes to remember her by

She said she needs to "work on herself"

Fucking bullshit

The best thing you can do is be a man, and tell her to fuck off. It will do you good to stand up for yourself.

fucking this

Tell her the same reply as that guy who rants on about how much military experience he has.

Don't respond

The navy seal copypasta?

Are you by chance, a newfag?

this

If you still care about her let her know. Or tell her to fuck off, you're trying to get laid and she's bugging you.

I am.

Don't respond OP, leave the bitch in the pain of being ignored. Act like she isn't alive. Enjoy seeing her in pain. It's the only way she dumping you can feel fair again.

>dump bf
>surprised when he stops responding
female logic

Either don't respond, or send her this Only acceptable choices

What was the context?

> dates a coworker

just give up on life

this, completely ignore her and just forget and move on op

Her last message was an hour ago, so it would be kind of dumb to say fuck off out of the blue but maybe if she messages me again.

As you can see in the message, we work together, so I'll see her tomorrow. How should I act? Should I talk to her? Ignore her? I know the best revenge would be to try and act happy as if I don't care but it's going to be difficult

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

nah, act like you dont know her, act like shes some you know, but vaguely.

Only if you dont want to try to get back with her though.

I know, exactly what I was thinking. "I don't like you being upset"

Well what the fuck else am I going to be? Are you fucking retarded? (I mean her, not you)

I don't know if you two are the same people, but this guy gets it.

Tell everyone you fucked her but dumped her because her pussy stinks.

I'd just pretend like you never dated. Don't make conversation that you don't have to. Only communicate with her strictly about job-related stuff, and other than that just ignore. Acting all happy go lucky is cringy - always seems a bit dramatic to me

say hi and then just act like you really dont know her.

tell her to fuck off, and NEVER talk to her again.
Worked for me. 3times.
You'll get over it pretty much in a couple of days too, its glorious.

This

I feel you OP, I had to get a new job cause I hooked up with a coworker. I'd let her be text-wise and keep work contact as minimal as possible.
Remember: No fishing from the company pier!!!

>we all know it's a lie when women say this
>The best part is she knows I have depression
Go and kill yourself you fucking pussy ass bitch!
The bitch doesnt want to be with you, does she have to spit it out??
If you led her to believe that she SHOULD be worried, you're a no good loser, so either grow a pair, and tell her "I need some time with myself, Im okay thank you" and move on, or fucking kill yourself. because I suspect we both know she might had a good reason to dump you, didn't she?

This OP, this.

you can say that again

"gee whiz, i didn't realize that my breaking up with you was going to, like, change things between us. giggle giggle"

This guy gets it

None of this petty "tell her to fuck off shit" girls thrive on knowing they have an impact on you, act neutral and it'll get to her way more than anything else could.

Say nothing, honestly I think you've already got the right idea, just don't let her see that it affects you (if it does at all).

I just dont know how you should react or what you should say when she inevitably asks you in person if things are okay.

Other than that I'm glad you got to go out on some dates op. I hope they were a good experience.

go back to srs

10/10 advice

Firebomb her place of work!

Gets the message across, and if you don't get caught that's at least going to net you a week off work, too.

>pls respond

I agree that you should act like you barely know her when you see her at work. Be decent, but don't give a single fuck, maybe even act like she's mildly annoying. It'll help you to learn how to move on from things, and to "man-up" if you are depressed. Women love that shit anyways.

OP is obviously young though so this job doesnt matter that much. Meaning dating/fucking coworkers is no biggie

Do you have a reason to be angry at her or are you just being childish?

Don't tell her to fuck off
don't call her a whore
don't be petty

Just act like she's more trouble to you than she's worth and start ignoring her.
just be grown up about it.
women hate sniveling, apologizing crybabies and dig the assholes, its just how it is.

Serious question mate I can try help you out. What outcome are you hoping for here? The best decision is probably to say something like fuck off so that you are seen as not some weak coward. Usually the best way is to make them hurt without hurting them directly.

I believe she will be moist in no time. Get it before you forget it.

OP, if you were only dating a few weeks, you shouldn't care enough to be asking these questions or enough to even read her texts. You're going to have to work with her, so why be mean or act like she killed your cat? Just act like it's no big deal (because it isn't). Incidentally, acting like you don't care only makes you more attractive to her, so you win both ways.

ignore her and if she tries to talk to you at work say you need "space"

Kill yourself, OP.
She knows you have depression and she dumped you. If you kill yourself, she will feel guilty for the rest of her life, and maybe she kills herself too.

If you continue things with this girl you deserve all of the consequences.

Either tell her to choke on your shit and then go no contact, or go no contact.

>Go and kill yourself you fucking pussy ass bitch!
I found a picture of you, faggot.

Had the same situation man, I pretended like it didnt bother me and started acting super bubbly and happy when she was around. When you fall apart after a girl leaves you it feeds her ego, just pretend nothings wrong and act normal.

ugh.
>i don't like when you're upset
= i'll keep you thinking i actually care
>you can't avoid me forever
= i am a fucking lunatic and am not afraid to show it

my brother, drop this bitch off a tall fuckin bridge the first chance you get, you will be doing yourself and a few other guys a big favor.

Welp, got my new breakup strategy right here. Thanks user.

She's nonexistent
Subscribe
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw

Ye.

Hey, at least you got trips. That's something to live for

Don't reply, move on with your life like nothing happened.
Don't let her know you're bothered.

Don't reply anything, it'll drive her crazy

I've decided that I'll continue ignoring her. Her nickname on my chat is "cutie" so maybe I'll just change that back to her full first and last name. After that, I'll just generally ignore her on Facebook and at work and I'll probably continue acting how I did before we dated. She's not worth getting another job over or anything like that. She said in her break-up that she wants to remain friends, if she suggests that in real life then I'll tell her that I have more than enough friends and to leave me alone.

She doesn't deserve anything bad to her to happen, she's a good person, I guess. We just didn't work out. Which is why I won't purposely try to make her feel bad by saying anything rude to her

She will see that I'm alright tomorrow, at work.

I'm 20, and have never dated. I finally had a chance at happiness and lost it, which is why it matters.

This 1000 times. Years ago a girl strung me along all through high school. We left for college in different towns & after a year of still trying to win her affections I finally just went dark & never contacted her again.

For 10 years she tried to re-establish contact even after she got married & I just sat back enjoying finally being free of the disgrace of allowing myself to be controlled and manipulated by a woman.

Simply never speak to her again or keep conversation polite but short.

This bitches crave that Shit like it's fucking candy. If you act too happy or act to sad she'll have a fucking field day telling her friends how you fell apart after she left you and how bad she feels. Act completely neutral and start hitting the gym and talking up some qts

>I have more than enough friends

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice

Thats a great plan. And it will work for about 15 minutes until you get sad or lonely or horny. The best thing to do is start looking for pussy elsewhere, and get it asap so you can move on.

Almost perfect, but don't say that "I have more than enough friends" that was straight up cringe

Does she know that? No. I just want her to know that I want nothing to do with her. She said that we can continue hanging out and being friends but fuck that

Tell her you don't know what to do, and you are so depressed you might do something stupid. Make sure she believes you are going to kill yourself and guilt her to get back with you

this is a hard lesson for you OP, but NEVER DATE COWORKERS! did no one tell you this? its for your own good to avoid this exact senario

Alright. Should I just say no and that I don't want to be friends?

tell that bitch to leave you alone. u 2 r done and have nothing going for each other now, except you have to work together

You're acting a lot more mature than I'd expect a 20 year old. Good for you op. With this kind of attitude you'll probably find a better girl to date soon enough.

>And it will work for about 15 minutes until you get sad or lonely or horny.

I won't break, I promise. I will continue ignoring her.

dubs has spoken OP deliver

If you dont find someone else, either it will break, or you will break inside. Its not pretty.

You know the funny thing is I only know to do all this shit because I've seen this exact advice being given many times here on Sup Forums. I've never seen or heard the "Ignore her no matter what" advice being given anywhere else

How come you used u and you? That's just stupid.

Don't waste your time on a one sided relationship if she wants out either invite her to talk about her feelings to see if it is worth putting the energy in or move on it is the best for both.

Don't ignore her, faggot.

Just write a short message. Something like: "Leave me alone." and block her in fb, her mobile phone number. Get over it. It takes few weeks. I know it is shitty. Check some tinder sluts. It helps.

Do what I did, in a similar situation....

>be me, at the sales managers desk, talking about a sale with my superiors
>skank receptionist I work with (who cheated on me) approaches, to talk to the managers
>she stands next to me
>I turn to look at her
>she looks at me, smiles nervously
>"h-hi user... how are you?"
>the managers look at us both, pausing the conversation... they have no idea of our relationship
>I look at her, stare deeply into her with my cold dead emotionless eyes for about five seconds
>complete silence...
>turn back to my manager and resume my conversation
>her face got red, and she slowly backed away

I'll never forget the look my manager gave me, and what he said afterwards, as he was grinning and laughing:

"user, what the FUCK was THAT? (chuckling)... you are the biggest DOUCHE haha..."

Five minutes later I walked out for a cigarette (I needed one, it was tough) and she was on the back steps balling her eyes out. I walked down the steps, lighting my Marlboro red: "...move." I said. She edged over and I got in the mercedes E63 AMG that I had pulled up (was car salesman), and peeled out. Greatest feeling ever.

Everyday send the message
"I hate you" and just that nothing else until she breaks down

lier

Okay guys, now or never. Tell her to leave me alone, or just continue ignoring?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell that teasing bitch of a slut to go fuck herself. Go enjoy being a badass mother fucking faggot OP. Don't be a pushover.

What the fuck? Enlarge the image to get the real chat message. For some reason it's spiderman when not enlarged

Seriously dude.
First time you played a game and lost you destroyed your PC and said "huh I lost a chance at having fun and lost it lets be upset"

Ya no, you maybe never dated at your age but it gotta begin somewhere. Learn from it and keep going on with your life ; stop being upset over failures and enjoy victories instead.

I've never dated before either, and I'm close to being 22. Met a girl, things went well, she then dumped me. I did not pity myself, and it showed me that it's not that hard.

She gave you a chance to be a better man, and you took it. Well done. Now you'll find a better woman.

Ignore

Telling her to leave you alone will show that she's affecting you. Keep ignoring, if and only if she won't stop trying to contact you should you tell her to leave you alone

I rest my case.

How long did you date?

Holy shit, that's rad balls.

Lrn2read fag

Ignore her. She's looking for you to acknowledge her. If you do that, she wins. Just ignore it and let the bitch squirm.

Reading is hard.

Keep ignoring her. You don't owe her anything. Follow through with your plan. She might even fuck you afterwards, and if she does, then treat it like a one night stand... Not a second chance.