What kind of people like this album?

What kind of people like this album?

youre mom

M
MM

White college students who own fedoras

me

DWLs

Mostly hip hop heads. I did have a prog loving stoner friend for whom Madvillainy clicked on the first listen. It's his favourite album now.

However, it does tend to get namedropped quite often by suburban white teenagers attempting to show off their "superior" taste in hip hop

hey buddy

VV
V

get your memes right, you mean backpacks not fedoras

>Mostly hip hop heads.

Nigga you nailed it in your last sentence why did you post this wrong claim

Redditors

just because entry level fags like somthing good it doesn't make it bad.

If you let your opinion of something change depending on who likes it then you're as much of a "poser" as them.

I like Operation Doomsday but I dont think Madvilliany is very good. Am I missing something.

It definitely had to grow on me. It's great, but I don't think it deserves the sheer amount of praise it gets.

MM food is better

if doom has to grow on you then you dont truly understand what makes him so great. its not like its an aquired taste or something where you need to understand the genre from a musical perspective. you just need to understand basic poetry works in terms of rhymes, rhymeschemes, meter.

if you like doomsday but not madvillainy what the fuck are you basing that on?

they are both so good idk if you can even say one is better

FUCKING WHITE MALE

Mm..Food=The Mouse and the Mask=Vaudeville Villain > Madvillainy > Operation Doomsday > Take Me to Your Leader > the rest > Venomous Villain

word

Mouse and the Mask is WAY too high, I'd also bump up Take Me to Your Leader even though DOOM is barely on that album

MM food is supreme

The majority of poetry does not rhyme; end-rhymes are an invention of English poetry, though it's rare in modern poetry (free verse is ubiquitous today). The Greeks and Romans, and even Shakespeare, composed in blank verse. If Hip-Hop is poetry--and that's debatable--then it is a childish and stubbornly unevolving poetry.

Truth