male/female, timestamp?

Female

Why are you so fat

are you a fat feminist

you know the rules

why? don't you feel loved?
daddy issues?

I don't exactly think I'm fat

Honestly, this was just kind of a test, wanted to know what people would say. I'm insanely bored.

you can show some tits to pass the time

I could've told that from the first picture... If you where a fatso this thread would've been more dead than dat boi.

No, cause I want to be an emofag rn

So tell me, why?

Why not?

I can think of many ways why not.

Is that your arm.... Or cankle?

Show us your feet in tights or your tits or pussy or something

You look fine enough I guess. But those scars are a turn off. You know they are going to stay for decades, right?

I think your scars are beautiful

Me too. High five?

oh shit waddup

Sorry, rules are rules, tits or GTFO

Haha, that's why I don't stop doing it. I enjoy doing it, and I've already fucked my arm up, so a few more scars won't make any difference.

>implying that peeling your skin off is asking for attention

Try this instead; youtu.be/uN7CQU5mlK8

Can you show tits

It will.

Not really.

Me to, but i got grosser shit fir people to see

leuke sticker btw

>I've already fucked my arm up, so a few more scars won't make any difference.
You've already fucked your life up, so a few pics of your tits won't make any difference.

Wow. This fish didnt even put up a fight. Took hook, line and sinker.

OH SHIT I KNOW YOU

Why do you have to do this? you dont look that bad

Why tho?

this

This thread is being derailed pretty quickly...

This guy is a ok guy.

This is why I made this thread, I love people like you. I'm laughing so hard. I'm not doing it for attention, but because it's fucking fun also, fuck Tumblr

thats a spice metbul

Deutchlanderin? Vielleicht Saxony?

ive got a lot of these scars on my arms and ive been only asked about them once in 3 years
ppl might talk about it behind your back but they do that anyway

We know.

No, you don't. Unless you're my mom.

stop that shit right now faggot.

Read it woman.

Whatever that means, no.

I'd ask.

ergens in zuid holland

O SHIT MAYBE I AM

You're super edgy and if you weren't doing it for attention, then the cuts would be deeper and you wouldn't cut your arms, you'd cut your legs and other concealed places

Whats there to ask about. Being edgy teen is the only reason people do it.

well that makes 2

>>

You have a mean cat.

No shit, Sherlock. Are you all this stupid?

just leavin dis here

youre right thats why its not even about seeking attention since nobodys going to ask anyway

This is the ugliest finger Ive seen

Really think I'd cut somewhere where I'd have to wear long sleeves all the time for attention? I honestly miss wearing short sleeves. No one in real life has ever seen them, so I don't see how it's for attention.

Is your name Sasha?

But, you just said you weren't doing it for attention. Don't fucking dare speak to me like this; know your place, woman. I'll fucking doxx you, and ruin your fucking miserably excuse of a life. Underage b&

Clearly, oh clearly you said you do.

Nope, my name isn't Sasha. Not anywhere close to Sasha.

How do you deal with the fact that your parents are disappointed in you?

It's Tamara

Why haven't you posted pictures of your tits yet

Ten years ago, I used to cut myself to relieve my emotional pain (my disease + family tearing apart). But I was embarassed, I didn't wat anyone to see it. I found the way to harm myself without having scars - I used pumice instead of razor - more painful, pain lasted longer and totally no scars.

I can't understand people who do it for attention. There are so many things you can do to gain attention, why cutting? WTF?

Moar pics of you, less clothes.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Your name is bound to be on this list.

Sanne
Laura
Lisa
Anne
Iris
Kim
Demi
Amber
Melissa
Romy

That's it, I'm doxxing this bitch

Clean your fucking room.

FUCKING STOP CYBER BULLYING ME, SHE BEAST

Kill yourself

Stop do that ... If u want to talk, i can help you, add Kamanbiere on snapchat !

Dat ankle bracelet.

Yeah you are. You're grotesque. I don't know how you dare go outside looking like that. You're an ugly cunt on the outside and you know it, otherwise you wouldn't be such a needy little piece of shit. If you were attractive people would actually want you, you'd not need to go looking.

Fuck off and die you fat ugly sack of shit.

should cut deeper. It feels better trust me.

Cut deeper. You will get a lot more attention... you fat piece of shit...with your weird legs

Why don't you at least practice some fucking scarification ritual and cut something interesting into yourself?

When I was bad on abusing DXM cough syrup at least I had the sensibility to carve an upside down cross on my leg. Get a little more creative and 3DGY, fuck

OP post boobs pls

this

I'll admit that I laughed. AHAHAHAHAA I WAS ROASTED! Seriously, thank you for the laugh. No sarcasm.

Ok, we gave her enough attention already. Abandoning thread untill OP posts tits.

You're welcome.

>ROASTED

The closest you've come to roasted is the fucking peanuts you shovel down your flabby fucking mouth.

Invalid insult.

Wut

You're a ham planet. You want attention, lose weight. People will pay attention and enjoy your company more when you're not a disgusting fucking bloat beast.

yo mang, that looks like staph

Why the fuck are you newfags even replying to this dumb cunt. To post on Sup Forums as a woman you MUST present tits and timestamp. All you fucking summerfags just ruin everything don't you. Ylyl, rekt, mlp, faggy shit, traps ect. Thats all you people produce. Fucking cancer.

witnessed, tits for the dubs?

Fuck off, cunt. No one gives a shit about you. No one loves you. Just kill yourself and do everyone a favour.