Left or right. Which chav slut would you fuck?

Left or right. Which chav slut would you fuck?

Left

Right

They Scottish? I think I knew the one on the right, used to give me nudes back on MSN.

We're they from post nudes

do you even know what a chav is

Don't have them any more, fucking 12 years ago.

Right she'll do anal for sure

What's her name user?

right for sure! more of righty please user, less clothes if possible

I don't remember. I just remember she was Scottish, was into metal but also a slaggy chav.

bump so that OP can postsome great pics of righty, you do have more of righty don't you OP?

fuck!!! exclamation and what I would do to her for a long time! moar please OP

Wynaut both?

Some of left

hoping that these tits get exposed a lot more! bikini pics or nudes user?

Bump

Bikini of left none of right

shame, would like to see a lot more of righty, please post more righty user

OK bump for me

bumping for you, thanks user

thanks user, hope you have loads of righty, shes hot, less clothes the better! thanks and bump!

bump for more righty

bumping for more righty

Sup Forums would fuck your sister
Sup Forums would fuck your mom
Sup Forums would fuck your cousin
Sup Forums would fuck you
Sup Forums would fuck your daughter
Sup Forums would fuck your grandpa using lemons as a condom
Sup Forums would fuck your aunt Jessie with the squint
Sup Forums would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and fuck that
Sup Forums would fuck your ex-girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck your current girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck that chubby redhead at 7-11 with the glass eye and clubbed foot
Sup Forums would fuck you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
Sup Forums wants to know why the fuck you keep asking it if it would fuck something when you already know the fucking answer
Sup Forums would fuck your dog
Sup Forums would fuck a donkey
Sup Forums would fuck a squirrel
Sup Forums would fuck the hole in a tree trunk
Sup Forums would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian sisters, and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukulele
Sup Forums would fuck an electric eel on its period
Sup Forums would fuck a dead kitten
Sup Forums would fuck a lactating shark
Sup Forums would fuck the stingray that killed Steve Irwin
Sup Forums would fuck the hole in Steve Irwin's chest made by that stingray
Sup Forums would fuck an octopus til it inked
Sup Forums would fuck mud if it thought it would wiggle
Sup Forums would fuck a grapefruit peel left on a Las Vegas sidewalk for 3 weeks
Sup Forums would fuck anything it can see, think, or imagine
Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, five days, five weeks, or five years
Sup Forums s most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndogginess
YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER
She is substantially less objectionable to half the shit Sup Forums would fuck given the chance.
Are you happy now, OP?
YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER
Sup Forums would fuck a drunk camel if it pushed back
STOP ASKING. DUMP NUDES. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

keeping it bumped for OP and righty

Remember to save

fucking hot! bet she has nudes hidden away on that phone?! thanks user, more please!

wow! awesome tits user, more please

bumping for righty

nice tan lines on your face, cunt

lefty looks hot as fuck here user, but I'd still put my dick in righty by choice, cute face, great tits and legs made for wrapping round my waist as I pounded her moist pussy hard, more and more of righty please user

>Which chav slut would you fuck?

Neither are chavs, you fucking moron. Pic related is a chav, what you've posted are just a couple of bar sluts.

theres no way rightys tits stayed in that dress all night long, I would pay to see rightys tits naked as they should be!

bump for right, you know it's right!

fantastic user, bumping for more of righty

Nice ass here

left

awesome, any bikini pics of her user? don't stop posting her chavvy dress pics either

awesome ass! I'd pay to see it naked! getting diamonds here user, thanks!

this nigger gets it.

slags are (usually) different than chavs

if they talk like chavs they are chavs

so so hot! thanks for posting her user, she needs to get naked! she probably has and they are on her phone... moar user please!

Last one of her sadly plenty of left I'f anyone is interested

bump for more of this cute hotty, more please user, or bikini pics if you have them...

i know the left one personally

Name

booo only post left if in a bikini or nude etc

michelle, from north east scotland

thanks user, great posts! saved! if/when you get her nudes post them here! thanks again user

thats a lot of fucking forehead on that globe

If original lefty has nudes or bikini I would have a look for sure please user

umm.. w-what do you p-plan on doing with that i-image?

That's it! The one on the right used to send me dirty pics haha. She was a bit 'thicker' back then, but beautiful tits.

post those thick pics user!!!

save it on the computer, probably never look at it again, but the memory will be there literally! lol

left

I said earlier, I don't have them any more. I had all the pics from girls I had collected during my teens, put them on memory card, and it stopped working, couldn't recover or even get it recognised.

Do you know her in person?

wish I did! only seen her on here tonight!! you really should have taken better care of that card! foolish user, think how epic tonight would have been if you hadn't lost it? Of course she probably still has them herself so all hope is not lost yet...

I'm sorry sir you're under arrest for the misuse of a copypasta

He asked for an opinion between two, not fuck or no fuck

Kill yourself kid.

Holy shit the one on left is my cousin.. So yeah I'd pick one on the right... Any sauce with (left?)

left is called Michelle Christie, right is called Rachel Wright.
I went to school with them.

RIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT!

so you'd have facebook pics and stuff which you quite understandably saved when you were 'facebook stalking' them? if I knew them I'd make sure I kept their best pics!

both?

im not that interested in them, soulless alcoholics. not spoke to them for like 3 years

you just made them sound far more interesting user! lol, no worries, just asking on the off chance.