If all the world united into a global federation, what would be the capital city of Earth?

If all the world united into a global federation, what would be the capital city of Earth?

Jerusalem

brasilia

Moonville, The Moon

and only rich people would live there, with a bunch of nukes pointed at different areas of earth and troops stationed all over the earth to make sure they kept recieving supplies

Tel Aviv.

Palmerston North

P A L M Y P R I D E
A
L
M
Y

P
R
I
D
E

Brasilia

Brussels, belgium

Geneva.

The 'Gong

hello threadcunt

Dual capitals of NYC and London.

hopefuly that wont happen ever

China

Albacete

What do you have against peace amongst men?

Hong Kong

An island that poots along the seven seas

Jericho

Edinburgh of the Seven Seas

Switzerland. Its rich, white, developed and one of the most defensible places on the planet

London, Shanghai, or New York

New York would be the most likely of the three seeing that the UN's HQ is in NYC.

what was the capital in Ender's Game?

I agree. Costa Rica is very centric in the american continent and very close to the Panama canal.

beijing.

New York is already the financial capital of the world.

>68926135
the rest of the capitals will all be in china.
world language would be chinese, the dominant ethnic group would be chinese, largest cities chinese, largest economy china.

>Albacete
so there is no union, just China, you are chinese now, the world becomes chinese

Jakarta

>equatorial climates
ich

Panama City desu

Easter Island

Edmonton

Holy shit, this got me by the ballz.

@Thread:

On a more serious note: Taipei, Hong Kong, Tokyo or Geneva. :3

Libreville, Gabon

• wealthy in Africa
• didn't mind not being independent (might not mind having the world at their doorstep)
• relatively safe and underpopulated
• very near to (0,0) in latitude and longitude

So basically it's a nice place with lots of potential and not many existing hang-ups in the middle of the world.

Constantinople obviously, just have to wait while they put the big tent over it first

nyc is already the de facto world capital; the un is headquartered there.

new york sucks though

Gotta add Rome there m8y. Forgot about that one. :3

Brussels, London, Geneva or New York.

This

New Constantinople.

Rome

Ankara

Only real answers are Geneva or New York.

istanbul
or else how the fuck are you going to explain that "muh multikulti, billion kurdi, million gypsi" shithole?

Constantinople is unironically an okay choice but only given it's liberated from turkroaches and rebuilt into it's true destiny that is a futuristic mega-rome 3rd reich berlin plans tier shit.