Why does Asia tend to attract the losers and not the winner?

Why does Asia tend to attract the losers and not the winner?

Do winners immigrate to your country or only losers? I say in Taiwan, it's 50-50.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
reddit.com/r/MongoloidSupremacy/
eroshare.com/zmioiej1
wps.tumblr.com/post/151508031722/s
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T. Small dicked Chang who got cucked by a bwc

Winners come here and then leave.
Fuck them, stay out of my country.

>T. Self hating ZHANG with a cuck fantasy

The people who go to Asia are those who failed in their own country and are looking for a second life. Literally bottom tier.

Virgin on a posting spree

Shitstorm at home and favourable circumstances abroad make for a very tempting opportunity.

t. future expat

I'm actually going back to my home country once I get bank and get married

My future is back home

>taiwan
>PRC flag

wut

Singapore/Myanmar?

Currently in Hamamatsu, Japan. Stayed in Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and Hsingchu (Taiwan) for a count of years as well. The easiest way for foreigners to work in East Asia (Japan, China or Korea) is by being English teachers. Often this employs very young and somewhat uninformed foreigners who unintentionally contract themselves for a very low-paying, stressful and dead-end job. These English teachers don't even need to speak or understand Japanese. However there are on the other hand, well-paid foreigners that normally represent foreign subsidiaries although these are rarer.

China has a massive manpower pool and a rapidly educated (in languages too) population (not much point for foreign workers). Japan and Korea are more nationalistic and prefer having headquarters for subsidiaries overseas (e.g. Maruti Sazuki).

Same reason white guys who marry asians are laughed at. They're looking for easy mode.

No, it's because many of us find asians to be the most attractive. You can't generalize all of us in one broad stroke.

Asia attracts intelligent people. Asian languages have a higher learning curve than Romance languages. Nerds, dweebs, and geeks have only recently become "cool" in the US. They were repellent beforehand.

Reminder that this is what asians think of you

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
reddit.com/r/MongoloidSupremacy/

>No, it's because many of us find asians to be the most attractive

I wasn't including the mentally ill

That dude in OP pic is from Australia, yet lives in a shitty run-down studio in Vietnam. He's ugly as fuck and probably sick of seeing his women prefer being railed by chad than by his own brown micro dick.
You're a dumb cunt. I can say with confidence that I'm wealthier and better looking than you, yet I still prefer Japanese and Korean women.

>MongoloidSupremacy

It was annexed a couple hours ago

Japs and Koreans in particular are insecure tiny dicks. They don't want foreigners making more money than them, so they pay them a shit salary.

In Korea and Japan it's illegal to do English tutoring on the side of your full-time job. They literally have police watching for foreigners conducting illegal tutoring. If you are caught they will jail. fine and deport you.

>MongoloidSupremacy

I can say a few things about you as well, but I'm sure you've heard them enough times from your family.

Enjoy your SJW white women

>Reddit
>MongoloidSupremacy
I don't need to open that to know how cancerous it is.

At this point, it seems that it's less about physical appearance and more about personality and cultural upbringing of a person that makes one attractive.

I might be generalizing hard here but Asian women tend to be a lot more conservative, loyal, fillial and see marriage as more of a partnership. Europe and Americans have been exposed to large amounts of liberalism and though I'm sure there are beautiful women in Europe/North America or Australia, their ideals might make living with them a pain.

>Mongoloid supremacy

>MongoloidSupremacy

They think asian grills will be satisfied with their small dicks.

I suggest everyone visit /AsianMasculinity/. I've never seen such such a cess-pool of insecurity and self-pity. They blame white men for all their problems, and yet they wonder why Women find them unattractive. They don't realize it's because women aren't attracted to men who act like women

I don't know actually, I have met asians who are pretty conservatives, yet another that are liberal as fuck...

underrated

Asian men are so insecure it's ridiculous. You never see white men insecure about another race.

Aznidentity is also a good one for that. They're much more open about their hate, I've even seen some posts about a plan to breed out white people in white countries.

I want to be a really good English teacher and help students improve their lives

One of my white friends got married to an Asian girl and he has a big dick, so I don't think it's necessarily that.

the record holder for the world's largest cock is a white dude

nice try

that doesnt change that fact that your dick is small

>I've never seen the unending posts of the latent homosexual Sup Forumsack retards about muh mixing.

If you think we're jealous of blacks then you fell for memes. Blacks are literally the worst race.

hear that from your mom?

White chocolate is far better than snickers

However, the ice cream snickers is patrician frozen food

good one lmao XD

white chocolate is way too sweet to eat alone

I'm tempted to move to SEA for the cheaper cost of living alone.

I guess that does make me a loser though.

>I can say with confidence that I'm wealthier and better looking than you, yet I still prefer Japanese and Korean women.
being wealthy and 'good looking' (kek) doesnt mean that you're not a beta weeb pussy.

you have the yellow fever because you dont have a spine, as it is the case with most weebs

Real close friends ain't ya

No, I'm not telling you that you're from there, just visit it for a bit. Or, redpill yourself, as they say.

eroshare.com/zmioiej1

What did this Asian female mean by this?

I sucked his dick if that's what you mean.

I'm already redpilled. Aside from a couple inches in dick length, white men are superior to black men in every measurable way. White dicks are large enough anyways the extra inches aren't practical.

>is a Vietnamese-Australian who is now living in Vietnam
>says white guys who move to an Asian country are losers back home

>gooks that move to Western countries
>all poor and in poverty
>open up laundromats and donut shops and chink restaurants
>they will never fuck a white girl in their lives
>whitey is the loser for moving to asia

kek

>stop liking what i dont like

Having a sweet gf that even goes to the gym when you tell her she could lose some weight is a god send for me ťbh.

I actually say plenty of chinks having native girls in the study cities, while the shopowners bring their wife along.

which city you in?

>You never see white men insecure about another race.

don't lie chang. manly german girls aren't gonna date and fuck shrimp dick androgynous gooks

they'd sooner fuck a refugee nigger with HIV

>tfw moving to Vietnam to work
I am a bit of a loser
I have a gf here but stuck doing shot work now that I've got my degree with my only options being go deeper in debt for more school or work these shitty jobs since there's so little good work here.

in Asia I can make WAY more money that I am now and adventure.

> No, it's because many of us find asians to be the most attractive.
gotta realize:
those guys who "laugh" (or rather agressively bitch) at you for having an asian qt wife would certainly bang her too.

they are just mad about you cheating the system:
in western countries you need to be really good looking, rich or preferably both to get a 10/10 gf.
if you are just the average joe and one day show up with a fashionmodel-tier chinese/korean/jap... retards will do their thing and get bitchy ;)

these are the western equivalents of bitter whites in Asia who complain and moan all the time about how Asia sucks

are you gonna teach Engrish?

can't see. Qingdao?

>You never see white men insecure about another race.

>are you gonna teach Engrish?
yea at least to get settled
after some experience maybe I could get something more stable, either a better teaching position there or another country, or work in some other field.

I can program and know 3 languages but I don't have a CS degree or anything (History major)

Harbin. How come you cannot see it? The name is on the bottle.

how much is the pay? where did you find jobs

>cancer
>posts filthy/b/

connection is too slow to load the image fully.

how is Harbin? it's gotta be cold as balls there right now. are the girls hot and easy?

Chinks have the same dick size as whites. Indians too. Dumb virgin white loser.
wps.tumblr.com/post/151508031722/s

>inb4 but koreans got small peepees teehee
That is also a myth.
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e

t. Science

-11°C atm. Its ok as long as thers no wind. Im on vacation here to see my gf that studies here. Just staring at another grill is equal to signing my death warant ťbh. But some look cute but its the same like at home, only a certain criteria has to be met for me to find them cute.

Since I'll soon be certified to teach, and I have a degree (plus minimal experience with children) I can make $2000 a month easy, not to mention they pay in both USD and Viet Dong

that would be decent here (more than I make now doing shitty graduate intern work) but in Vietnam its amazing, I could even afford to work shorter weeks and spend more time hanging out/learning how to surf

Are the westerners there losers or is OP full of shit?

I always imagine losers go to "easy" countries like Japan, Korea, and Thailand to a lesser extent, not places where its hard to live as a westerner

99% losers.

They do their good shit here anyways, so it's all good.

>white people go anywhere: losers
>wogs go anywhere: hardworking good bois whoi didndu nuffin

Loser here. I'll be teaching in China for a year come february.

tasty b8 m8

>r/AsianMasculinity/
the level of insecurity on those Asian men made me cringe so hard. Is this what Asian men are thinking about white people?

Don't really blame him for being angry, I would be too if every time I looked out of my window I saw pic related

desu I'm leaving my gf to move to Asia since she doesn't want to come

Teaching what? English? You speak mandarin? And what city?

Funny enough most young Americans I see here are chads, I legit think they mostly come to Mexico because they love being THE American as opposed to actually living in America. I imagine they're sort of like the chads that aren't alpha enough to be on top back home. They rarely are on top here fopr some strange reason tho, it's like they're fit good looking guys who for some reason always end up going home with the 6-7s, even the ones who are womanizers rarely get it on with the 9s in here EVEN when these girls are obviously into them. Maybe it's just they like the more exotic types.

Funny enough they tend not to be betas, normie as fuck.

what's he doing to her??

honestly I can't imagine someone managing to live and manage in a foreign country without being fairly social and outgoing.

Weirdos maybe, but you really need to be outgoing to survive

you saw a grainy picture someone taped to your window?

>OP is full of shit
This, exactly.

How much does the sultan pay you for teaching english?

Alphas don't spend the effort chasing 9/10s when there is an abundance of 7/10s who want your dick.

i wonder if they would try to eat me if i moved to east asia

Havent really seen western people. I sleep at the university atm (international dorm). Only 3rd world people seen here. The only white people here are russians and ukrainians and the russians really are nigger tier.

My qt told me about a brit english teacher here at the uni who just wants azn puss and she finds those kind of guys revolting. So yeah, one so far. The other English teachers here do it for the experience and are seen as just ok foreigners as long as they dont act like yellow fever tards.

If he's decent looking, then your qt is probably already getting railed by the "revolting yellow fever tard."

>cancer
>Puerto Rico

>all asians want the white dick
They might like white guys but they think ahead lad. Grills want security and being a seen as a slut here isnt really that good for their social life.

That's a pretty shit flag you have t b h

So Russians and Slavic niggers along with a handful of Anglos have already brought the reputation down for foreigners there, or are the girls still easy and into white guys?

Do the Russian guys chase after chink puss too, or do they stick to Russian girls?

>diabetes
Ameriga

Man's primary desire is to spread his seed
We follow our biological imperatives