Vape Thread

Vape Thread

What does Sup Forums vapes on?

anal vape

Vapefag get off of Sup Forums.
kill yourself.

since I started with temp control I'm never goin back. Is that a temp control one?

You suck on a pacifier like a baby.
It's fucking pathetic

yes it's a temp

Eleaf Istick 100w Temp Control with an Aspire Cleito

nice, was thinking about buying that tank.

Great taste, vapor production and value. Definitively recommend you get one.

Totally do that, tank is cheap and have pretty nice taste even tho its just a tank

do you guys know about the restrictions we have here in The Netherlands about vaping?

Is it like in Quebec where you can't fucking vape inside?

A battery and pvc pipe

No man, wayyy worse.
We can't buy tanks over 2 ml and we can't buy liquid in bottles larger than 10 ml.

Snow wolf mini 75w with an isub tank

Tobacco companies are at it again i guess. Also
>10ml bottle for a sub ohm
That is really fucking sad

same here in denmark, even tho i just bought a 30ml bottle like last week?!

i m in this since a year now

the Sigelei moonshot looks nice though?

wismec rx200, wismec indestructible, griffin 25, avocado 24

Was my first Sub Ohm, that's a great starter kit.

Got my sister's boyfriend a snow wolf as a gift. Jealous af, why did I do this?

Well yeah, They are kind of eu restrictions but The Netherlands (nerds they are) enforce them immediatly while germany and many others still haven't pushed them throught. I get around it by ordering there, and mix my own anyways

Marlboro because I don't suck cocks

Do you guys wear helmets while crossing the street too?

what about this tank?
I am looking for a new tank need tips

Actually prefer Quebec Classic Black. Like myself a strong cigarette compared to your faggot brand.

Just a tank?
Or does it need to have RDA possibilities?

i have this tank. it kicks ass

I know, but marlboro isn't that bad and it's cheap where I live.

My favorite is Natural American spirit perique, but they are like $6 something a pack.

wtf? why no tanks above 2ml it makes no sense

I want some advanced etc
good taste and all that

Just bullshit restrictions. Guess they think you can overdose or something?!

to add, i hope my country never enters the EU,its acting like a totalitarian empire.

Keep smoking

what country?

that's fucking retarded....We have no restrictions here in Serbia though i'm afraid they'll start with that bullshit if outside pressure gets big.

Serbia

Well since you're Swedish, have a look at some of these. I've got the griffin 25mm, and its pretty nice. Awesome taste
damphuen.dk/rta-rebuildable-tank-40

can you buy liquid nicotine to make it yourself? the 2ml tank size is annoying but the 10ml restriction on bottles is completely unworkable.

Most likely going to happen

Yeah you can buy like 100ml of 70/30 blends with what ever ammount of nicotine for like under 15usd

RX 200 with a jaybo indestructible rda

Fav juices? mine is probably unicorn milk (cuttwood)

speaking of big tobacco, i don't understand why they don't just get in to the vape market themselves. lobbying for laws has to be pretty expensive anyway. they could put those funds in to building a separate division to put out vape products instead. it's not like there are any major competitors already dominating the market, everything is small and medium business.

im using the egrip for now btw, but im gonna buy the istick pico this week and the ego one v2 mega tank to go with it. It has rebuildable coils so that's great couse i like to have the freedom to make my own and its cheaper

FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

Currently Yihi M class with Hurricane @ 35W clapton 0.5 ohm build. Pretty flavorish and warm vape. Also, pancake man in tank which is blaaah.

r u ok user?

snowwolf 200w, tfv4, lush vapor belly dancer (watermelon jolly rancher)

Vaping is gay, so fucking gay...don't deny it, you guys like putting things into your mouths and sucking...

I used to buy like 40 bottles and then through them together. But now I buy from germany. And just mix the flavours. Also because I`m getting to lower nicotine levels its easier because without nicotine you can buy bigger bottles.

Why so angry and using very old meme that makes no sense with the caption?

I got a IPv d2 with a zephyrus, year old. And still kicking. Two days ago I finally upgraded to a movkin disguiser with the smok tf4

keepin it chill with the phantom and freakshow. juice is straight outta the toaster by bfb liquids

My setup as well. T3 and s6 coils. Temp control with the snow wolf seems fucked and the platinum coils don't read right.

3000mAh single battery/1 coil wrapped 6 times

dark horse rda

vaping on 18mg dragon fruit. everyday vape for a while now, feels good man.

I prefer not to get into the technical robot cocksucking of vaping but goddamnit does vaping on a dripper feel better than puffing on a pack of camels a day. suck it fags nobody gives a shit how gay you think it looks

what do you think about the smok tf4?

Sigelei with a Tsunami dripper.

unless youre quitting smoking or vaping weed you are a massive neckbeard if you vape

how in the fuck do you manage to vape 18mg?
I think like just 6 or 9mg is fukin tearing my throat apart

damn son, you vaping 16mg on a dripper? i use 3mg and thats cool for me. whats the ohms on that build?

The tfv4 beats any drip tip or tank I've ever tried.

shit I know 18 is a lot but I fuck I used to vape on 24 for almost a year before I bumped down.

some crazy guy at my work claims to have vaped on 36mg homemade juice with crazy quad coil set ups.

not sure exactly what ohmage I am spitting out

I love the flavor. And I'm surprised at how much airflow it has. I use the three coil not the quad. The quad coils are stacked, and the top ones dry out faster so you end up burning the cotton and it's just not a good design. I switched to it from the herakles, but It reminds me most of the aspire Atlantis v2.

i posted this, am currently vaping around 0.2 on 3mg thats what i need man. the more vapour the more nic you get

Anyone got any good juice suggestions?

My current favorites are Beard No.5 and 32 as well as the One Hit Wonder lineup.

should i buy it? looking for a new tank

Can you even get liquid with such a high nicotine content?
Thought 24mg was the max?

1. Unicorn Milk (Cuttwood)
2. Sucker Punch (Suicide Bunny)
3. Unicorn Puke (Lost Arts)

Dude. I was a 2 pack a day smoker. I couldn't make it up an escalator without breathing heavy. Being a mouth Fedora sucking neckbeard is totally worth the lack of cancer and premature heart attacks.

24 is the max that can be sold but he claims it to have been homemade juice. I don't know if what he says is true or not, personally I don't like the guy he has a shitty attitude and a terrible work ethic + I have never even seen him with a vape at work

Get the kit. Lose the top ring or fuck it up and it'll leak and never stay closed. Glass has been known to crack. Have had it for almost a year and no problems though.

You should atleast consider the Griffin and the Wismed Theorem RTA

if you liked the milk man you would probably enjoy the straight outta the toaster i mentioned. its hella cheap too, i got 240ml for 75$

I'd recommend it for sure.

Sigelei 213
Goon RDA
Lawless Chuf
Fused Clapton 6 wrap reading at. 23

Sounds like he is bullshitting.

In Oklahoma you can still get 36mg. I couldn't vape that shot out of an ego when I had it.

man that is way overkill

sup

Jesus, 36? I fucked up and bought 12 and had to throw it out. More like a throat scrape than a hit

noisy cricket, phenotype, single fused clapon at 0.7, bad mama nana

It was the nastiest apple cider and wintergreen mix flavor I'd ever tasted, and I thought it would make one hell of a challenge vape for my buddies. This is back when the king mod and Panzer mod were new and we had just built our first coils. I put some in an ego and we all tried dripping it. It made one guy puke.

*Tips mouth fedora*

At the time I was regularly vaping 6, now I'm down to 3

36 was absolutely awful.

nobody repping an actual mech anymore?

I still have an ar mod at the house.

eh for general public they are not safe enough. regulated boxes are where its at. I still use my mech when I'm doing tricks with friends but usually stick to my Hex or my rx dna 200 on a day to day

what is the highest watt you have vaped on?

I'm not an electrician nor am I going to try and pretend to be one. I picked up vaping to quit smoking. Smoking is the easiest thing in the world. Just need a cigarette and a lighter. I like the simplicity a regulated mod provides as well as tanks and prebuilt coils. Pretentious hipsters showing off their custom wound coils and using calculators and spools of kanthol to somehow appear superior than the rest of the Vapers out there are what make people call us gay.

wow butthurt much? i turned vaping into a hobby for me, hence why i build advanced coils and use mechs instead of regulated. i dont give a fuck what people think of my vaping, i do it because i enjoy it faggot.

120 on a TF-T3 coil with muffin man. It was aight. I keep it at 75 to prevent nuking these expensive ass coils

pretty much

I used to do that. Then I realized that I had sunk 1500$ into this hobby and could never get even close to that much back out of it, not to mention I would've only spent 500 on smokes in that same amount of time.

Butthurt about what fagboi? That you have too much free time in your moms basement and turned vaping into a hobby? The only rings you should be good at making is the kind that go around your neck

actually lolled, good job user

Can you actually get the feeling of a nicotine'high' from these? or is it just fags pretending to be dragons?

Vapin' on a Subvod Mega TC right now. Has some apple shit my bud gave me in it.