Do you have a prego/knocking up fetish?

Do you have a prego/knocking up fetish?
>me: yes

Absolutely.

been talking to a 16 year old chick whos pregnant, good times

Fiance is preggers can't get enough of that haha

Yes, mos def
My absolute dream is pulling off some gengis khan shit and make thousands of children, leaving your mark on the world for real. I fcking love pregnant women 5-8 months in

Very much

Just talking?

Preggos are hot

I know that feeling.. Pic is my wife

she's recently single and 6 or 7 months pregnant, might take it further but wouldnt want to get attached

I like fucking girls who are already pregnant from another guy. As long as theyre like and not just fat blobs.
I love the idea of shooting my cum on some guys babies head.

Do you have experiences with that? I'd love to see that on my wife

One of my favorite pics to masturbate to

Who's she?

Amanda

A few times. One was the girlfriend of a casual acquaintance, the other was an old boss of mine who tried forever to get pregnant. Her husband was way into playing hockey, and would be out five or six nights a week.
As she got more and more pregnant, her pussy started to swell up and felt incredible...

I think she was resentful of him being away, because she always wanted me to cum in her and would hold it inside in case he wanted to fuck her when he got home. I lol'd

Honestly though b/ro it's a fuckin ball ache I knocked up 2 birds had to manipulate the fuckin ovaries off then to convince them to get an abortion and they become proper bitches too. In my opinion brother.. put em on the pill

Great timing.
I was at the store earlier and this black haired petite white girl with a bun in the oven made me diamonds.
Spent the next hour on mless watching preggo anal creampie vids.
Shit was so cash.

Yes it's lots of fun

Definitely try to hit it, but for the love of fuck don't get stuck with that cold, haha.

Used to, then my sister got knocked up by some clown. Fetish gone.

Child*, though stay away from the flu as well, while you are at it.

That sucks bro

yeah im thinking about it, cheers