this is Sup Forums fag get use to it

I'll just leave this here

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/

fuck off summer

>dropped out of college
>job is well paid
>family is broken as fuck
>have my close set of friends but they dont seem to care about me
>alrady am an alcoholic (can't sleep without my 10 beers)
>but I don't hate my life

>Graduated university
>Good job with good pay
>Family comfortably middle class
>Plenty of friends, people like me
>Dog loves me
>Enjoy intoxicants responsibly

>trip planned with my gf
>tickets bought and everything
>trip starts next thursday
>gf starts talking bout breaking up today

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, a friend of mine is into lolita.
I'll never understand it, but I'm not one to judge.

get rid of the cunt and go on the trip alone

clear your mind and enjoy time with yourself

>scrolled thru looking for child rape

>disappointed.

IS THIS SAFE?

damn, edgy

yeah, its just a google doc with a story on it. it's safe to click babe.

welcome to B enjoy you're stay/

What is Sup Forums listening to?

sweat pea - Amos lee

Pretty gay but fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=0O0Nd9kQ6J8

kek

Kdjejd

>31
>have decent job
>live with parents because they're old and need me to do all the heavy-lifting shit
>haven't touched a woman in 8 years, because living with fucking parents
>try to move out
>parents all "BAWWWW but ur sister died and ur our only child nao"
>prolly never going to touch another vagina
>mfw

My life doesn't feel worth living without this girl. For some reason when we text she gets super mad at me randomly and won't talk to me. It kills me, but I know if I could talk to her in person she wouldn't do this.

I've tried and tried to find other girls, but I can't.

I'd fucking die for this girl. I can't ever have her and I can't let her go.

It's best just to let that part of yourself die. I gave up on love, and while I wish I was dead every day, at least I don't want to be the one to do it.

Oh god, now I feel bad after reading it.

More pon and zi because this little fucker knows how I feel.

Also a little more story. I've never met this girl in person, no. But we've basically been as up front and everything as possible, we don't lie to each other or anything. I was willing to drive several hours to meet her, but she broke up with me before we got that far. We stayed kinda friends and she keeps doing what I described earlier.

I know I'm going to get tons of "get over her and find someone else" comments but it's not that easy. We stop talking sometimes but either I find her or she finds me and we keep talking and become best friends again.

One last pon

You have to go through this to learn I guess. You'll either get her or you'll get over her. The most important person for you is you, not some random girl you like. You'll realize that in future and you'll be all good.

In the meantime, good luck and stay strong.

Here's a reply, which is more than you gave my post.
Fuck off, you're not the only one with problems.

did you tell her how you feel?

I am above average intelligence, and could be an 8/10 if i put in a very small amount of effort. However, am psycho/sociopath, so I dont care about my/others' lives. I'm just empty. What do?

the good ol' classic
s u m m e r t i m e

I would post but I have nothing left to feel.

I was completely honest about how I felt last week. I told her I still love her and I'm working constantly on getting over her but still being a good friend. She didn't care that much but I think it was better for both of us that she knows I still care about her too much.

lucky man

>Have best friend for 7 years
>helped him through death of his parents
>he helped me locate my batshit crazy mom when she went missing
>he has stopped me from offing myself twice
>helped me recover after an attempt
>always been there.
>he used to have crush on me back in school
>i'm 2 years older
>friendzoned him cause idiot
>he pulls the wingman
>essentially gets me with my current boyfriend back in 2013
>he got married in 2013
>against my advice
>has baby in early 2015
>he gets divorce mid 2015
>lots of free time now since cunt wont let him see his baby
>hang out all the time
>helps me get my life back in order after battling 6 months of the worst anxiety i've ever had
>barely able to leave house
>house got really fucking messy
>helps me clean house and reorganize
>also helps me lose 20lbs and get back to where i was before down kicked in
>helped me more than boyfriend did
>boyfriend lives with me but doesn't know how to address my mental illness
>but best friend is always there
>realize that i love him
>realize i'm in love with him
>he gets a girlfriend
>i want to leave my boyfriend
>i want to be with my best friend
>cant say anything because derp.jpg
>we go to club/bar/pub thursday night
>i got way too wasted, he and his girlfriend bring me home
>boyfriend isn't home, went to house sit at his parents for the night
>I start panicking because cant be at home alone
>best friend tells girlfriend about severe anxiety and fear of dark etc
>girlfriend takes keys and says she'll drive herself home and that he can stay at the house with me
>i'm already curled up in bed at this point, still fully dressed and made up
>he agrees and stays, she leaves

>my room is separated from the living room by just an arch
>he's already made a bed on the couch for himself
>comes in to check on me, sits on the bed with me
>i start crying
>he hugs me
>I kiss him

>he doesn't kiss back
>FUCK.gif

Give your girlfriends ticket to a cute single friend. Or find a lonely chick in a bar and explain your story.

you cant love someone that youve never met you sad cunt. take a fuckin look at yaself

Tits or gtfo. If you're a faggot. I heard there's someone looking for you in Orlando

On behalf of every guy who has been in the "friend zone," I give you this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man up dude. Just don't take them back to your place until a few dates in, then tell her your parents are old af and that they need you to support them. Then you'll be a selfless guy who has a big heart.

ur a dik

I'm drunka s FUCK. I just want you to know I love yoy all.

Lel u fukked up

ouch.

Yeah, well I accept that. As for you, look at where caring for people has gotten you?

ahhhh yes. summer is fully underway, folks!

If that's what you think then k.

It took until almost a year after I met her for me to realize I was in love with her. It was after we broke up. I asked for another chance and she gave valid reasons why we can't.

For all the hours we've talked on messaging and Skype and Facebook and everything, I know I love her. Maybe I fell in love too easily, but that doesn't mean I don't love her.

Oh shut the fuck up and man the fuck up you little crying bitch

it got me laid

here's your (you)

summertime :^)

thanks man, love you too :)

wanna hear about the time i thought divorce was a normal thing for people bc it happend to me at a young age?

Kek that's all?

Yeah, it just feels so deceptive to not be upfront about it at the beginning. Ever since my college gf kept getting pissed because after dating for a couple of years she kept "finding out new things about me." Like how after our first year of dating, she found out that I can speak more than one language, then blew up at me because it was something about myself I never told her.
It seems stupid, but since then I have tried being totally upfront with women with poor results.

just ask her whatever the fuck she wants with you and tell her you can't go on like this

either she loves you and wants to be with her on not

if she says she doesn't you'll know for sure and you can start getting over her

come on man, you're better than this and you deserve someone real

FUk OfF LaD

>use to it

>pretty decent job
>working on getting my BA
>aced two semesters so far
>have two cats that love me
>working out regularly
>tons of free time

Yep. Life is suffering.

i.4cdn.org/f/clownstare.swf

It's normal to hide things user. I garuntee you any girl you'll talk to will hide something. And the chick who blew up at you was hiding something.

>tfw no gf and sex for 4 years

How do I pick up grills in bars or anywhere outside?

When I was young I thought my neighbor's dad was weird because when he wasn't working he was at home with his family, unlike my dad.

to be fair, he was a cunt back in the day when friendzone started. I always loved him just not necessarily that way. back in highschool we had a discussion about not ruining our friendship etc etc

I was never cruel about having friendzoned him, and he willingly went there.

but yeah, u rite.

>he kisses my hand
>'why now?'
>i dont know.
>'you know i love you'
>i know, not the way i want you too
>whiney conversation wherein i rant about boyfriend and how he will never get me the way best friend does
>go off on a tangent about how best friend wouldn't even want me after all these years of being conditioned to think of me like a brother
>best friend makes wincest comment as a joke
>as i'm freaking out we have curled up on our sides facing eachother and holding hands, and every once in a while he brushes the hair out of my face
>i fall asleep

>wake up and he was gone, but had texted me that we would talk about it when he came by later

>go to the club again last night with his girlfriend and him
>end up dancing with her majority of the night, but over her head making direct and intense eye contact with him
>she went to the bathroom, we went out to smoke
>he leans in close like he's going to either kiss me or say something
>she comes out behind him
>likenothingeverhappened
>he dropped me off at home to sleeping boyfriend
>cry myself to sleep next to a man who will give me the world, wanting my best friend to be my world

I'm selfish and awful and i waited to long to do anything and settled for what was safe instead of chasing what was right.

I brought this on myself.

also tits (.) (.)

Preferable with your arms and hands. Just a word of advice. They don't take too kindly to being picked up by strangers

Well I know we're done relationship wise, but I want to be her friend, because the times she's not freaking out at me she's literally been the best friend I've ever had. That's not my penis talking, she's actually an awesome friend most of the time.

Gee, you took that with dignity. I feel kinda bad for laughing at you now...

Stop talking to her, you want to be with her and she doesn't want you, sit will never work out. You'll find someone else

Now you must live with the life you have created for yourself. Complaining will do you no service.

You're right, I just need to accept that that is the way things are. I've conditioned myself to be too upfront about some things, I need to learn how to ease others into my situation.

Yeah man I've been there.

You can't have her as a gf so you'll settle down with her being your friend. But the truth is you're still in love with her and can't live without her.

The thing is, as long as you're in contact with her, you'll never get over her and you'll hurt. You really need to let her go and find someone else. Do it for yourself. There's no bright future with her.

> 2 years tech program
> work focused class 6 hours a day
> no electives no extra bullshit
> companies came every quarter to hire
> get hired in the last quarter
> 26$/hr starting
> 45$/hr in 7 years
> job easy as fuck

Relationships are about learning. More yourself than about the other person.

agreed

I mean it doesn't bother me she's fucking some other guy, probably right now. I'd think that would probably bother me if I still wanted her that bad.

Just take your time and get over her mate.

And good luck with your future endeavors. Hope you'll find the one for you.

Hope we all do...

Sometimes I think life will eventually get better and things are better than they are, I'm wrong most of the time..

it does tho, you'll learn to stop giving a shit about everything

Cut her out of your life completely. When I lost the girl who was undoubtedly the love of my life, I cut her off entirely. She tried texting me, and I would always text the same, saved response: "Stop contacting me." Any time she would try, same message.
Then I deleted every picture of her I had access to, gathered up & threw out every sentimental memento I had gained through our relationship, deleted all her messages, removed & blocked her across all social media, stop talking to all of our mutual friends, tossed out everything she left at my place, and deleted her number.
And the saddest part is that I would do anything to bring her back into my life. But I made it very clear from the get-go that I wanted to pursue her romantically, and I'm not going to settle for just being friends. There was a special place in her for my life, but she didn't want it and I refuse to make room for her in any other way.
It seems callous, but it would hurt way more having her in my life but not having HER. But either way, I lose.

its okay, i'm laughing at myself. I deserved it.

I just have literally nobody to vent to about this. all my friends think me and boyfriend are going to like settle down and make babies in a year and telling them about best friend would get back to him and make this worse than it is.

I love my boyfriend. he's wonderful.
but he's stagnant and safe and honestly doesn't know a bit about trying to love somebody with mental illness.

I tried okcupid for a long time. Mostly fat sjw dyed hair whales. How are paid sites like match.com, anyone know?

I can absolutely not meet women in person. It doesn't work and never will for me

Seems more like once you get what you want, you want what you could have had instead.
For the sake of your boyfriend, tell him about how you feel. It's terrible once you learn the person you are with hasn't wanted to be with you for a long time, and has talked about it with everyone except you.

ari is my jew waifu

>be me, 5 y/o
>parents argue a lot but i dont know whats happening so i ignore it
>turned out to be fights that resulted in divorce
>parents wanted me to choose who got custody
>didnt know what that meant or the idea of divorce for that matter
>chose mom
>father is gone and only see him every other weekend
>fast forward 3 years
>friends birthday party
>ask if i can spend the night
>"user, my mom is at work"
>other kid says just to ask his dad
>my dumbass says "he lives with his mom so his dad isnt around"
>all other kids confused
>kids mom comes home and we ask to spend the night, its cool
>ask to settle dispute i had caused
>spent the next few minutes being explained what a divorce was
>got super sad and went to the bathroom to cry for a few hours realizing my dad and mom are not married
>birthday cake and gears of war on the xbox was the only reason i came out of the bathroom that night

be me last night

>summer
>just graduated so staying up late
>live in central fl
>my best friend took his girlfriend to a bar
>gay bar
>saw it on snap chat story
>dont pay mind to it
>get phone notifications from news apps
>mass shooting
>some dead
>gay bar
>freakout.png
>try calling friend
>no answer
>keep calling
>no answer
>check news this morning
>50 dead
>friend was on list

mfw

Commenting here is my dumbest decision all evening, but it sounds to me like it isn't settled yet.

Weren't you gonna talk to him? Wasn't he flirty at the club?
Can't quite blame the guy for not making a move while his gf is staring, nor count on him to make proper decisions if he was drunk.

I know what you mean about OKC. It's mostly overweight chicks with social issues, or single mothers.
I am simply not attracted to fat girls. I would date them if I could, but my penis just won't get erect with them. You wouldn't make a straight dude fuck a gay guy, it just isn't what works for them.
As for single mothers, well... I made it this far in my life without making that mistake, is it too much to ask for a partner who did the same?
But OKC is bottom-tier.

I am seeing less and less of this which is good but not is still my duty to let people know

We do not mention that time of year. It doesn't matter. You don't matter. Fuck off.

i mean but how old are u know man, cant be that bad anymore

im sorry user, try to get your mind off it, hang in there

Fuck it check this

>move out of parents place at 24
>move in with friend and his mom
>his dad died about 2 years before this

Fast forward about Christmas 2015 time

>my friend moved out
>I now live with his mom
Which is dope cause my mom died of cancer recently

>I'm not depressed
>swear I'm not depressed

>friend dies in shooting so go on b where it will undoubtedly be talked about

some anons here have a member of their family in critical condition?
my dad's life hangs by a thread and I feel like shit

Damn. You sound pretty cool. Can you please be a chick with a nice body?

16 now so its a lot better. but i went through an abusive step father amfrom ages 9-14 and thats a fucking worse story. step dad made me an emo fuck because i was sad a lot when loving with him. mom continues to date some lame ass cucks tho